Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That reminds me. Don't you and I have a date that we never got to?" The Absol smirked at the other man before shifting to Amy. "Why don't you watch, see if there's something you like." Victor rubbed the back of his head.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you swagger... I'm sorry..." Katryna says. Her maws turn to 'look' at haunter and let out a low growl.

"Try," Alistair asked with a raised eyebrow as he gave her ass the same treatment as her back, squeezing and working them as she groped his cock. "What does the future say is going to happen,' he asked joking as a hand slid around to rub her thighs.

Victor smirked as he dropped his skinny jeans onto the floor and steps out of them, stretching before laying back on the bed. "This might freak you out a bit, sweet heart. You might wanna bounce before we start."

Haunter doesn't understand how she can see him, he was invisible, he goes agaian and touches kats ass

Jane sits up, grinding on Alistar, she pulls away his shorts. "It's a secret, she said as she slowly mounts him, holding his cock in her hands, she aims it right for her slit. And slowly goes down, smiling wantsy, she pushes down and kisses his jaw, just grinding gently

Amy though still a tad but confused doesn't do Anythjng.

Swagger remained silent, it slithered over reforming its body as it then hugged her legs, seeming to be close to crying. "..." It then suddenly began to hiss sensing the presense of the Haunter, it slowly began growing, expanding in size and form. It hissed at the Haunters general direction, even though it couldn't see it, Sliggoo antennae could still sense him.

Nero snickered "He means that maybe you should leave first."

"I forgot to take into account that it was your first time... I'm sorry swagger." She said gently holding his head. The maws on her head try to use crunch on haunter.

((Having a rough time there Manada? xD))

Amy grins "hey I would love to watch this unfold and if you want I would totally join, use both my holes" Amy said simple grinning

Haunter taken back appears and hisses back, not sure how a dragon and ghost fight would work on types, but he knows dark does him back, giving Swagger the finger Haunter dispenses and leavs

The Absol spread his legs and smirked, slowly rubbing himself and looking at the Tyrantrum. "Come on, Nero. Let's just show her what we mean."

Nero chuckled hearing Amy's responce, seeing the Absol spread his legs only made him think less and less about his anus's safety. His massive dragon cock soon became erect. He took both of the Absols by the ankles moving them back behind his ears with a grin. "Hope you don't plan on shitting for a few weeks." He said as he pressed his cocks head against his anus, muscling the head into his tight ass, moving the giant, bumpy shaft deep inside the absol snickering as he saw it protrude slightly from his belly. He then began pumping his fat cock in and out of the little absol, his hips slapping against his.

With Haunter gone Amy shows up at the shower red in he face "ahh that was hot...the two muscle like guys...ahh help me lady...please" Amy asks her knees week

Swagger hugged Katryna tightly, then sighed as it slithered out with her. "Like it matters anymore, I'm not even a virgin anymore, I forgive you and all...but I don't think it was a good idea for me to have come here..." He said with a sigh.

Amy looks at the two of them "I saw two muscle guys hot fucking each other, ever tried a lady other lady, and cutie can join too" she said happily throwing herself on the two of them

"Shut up and fuck me, hard head." Victor smirked as he felt the head of Nero's cock at his entrance. He relaxed but instantly tightened once he was fully penetrated. He wrapped his legs tightly around the Tyrantrum's neck as he began to thrust, grinding against the erection that was present inside of him. Meanwhile, his own erection grew hard almost instantly and throbbed hard.

"Heh, alright then," Alistair replied as he felt Jane pull down his shorts and hover above his cock, rubbing his head on her wet slit. He responded in kind, laying a trail of kisses and nibbling at sensitive skin, from her cheek to her shoulder as he held her. He rubbed her smooth stomach, while the other continued to massage her lower back and ass.

"Because if I never came here...well I'd still be a virgin...and I'd probably would haven't gotten so insecure about my sexual performance. " It said sadly slowly becoming liquid again.

------

Nero snickered as he then put bent Victors legs further back, now thrusting brutally fast, his huge balls slapping against his tight ass. "Not until you shut the fuck up and BEG me to fuck you harder." He said with a grin.

Victor grunted loudly and clenched his teeth, grabbing onto the sheets and tightening himself around the large erection inside of him. He smirked and looked up at Nero "I'm not a begger, Nero. You'll have to make me." The Absol stuck his tongue out as he began to grind hard against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom