Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alistair returned the favor by rubbing her back as he thought up his response. "Well, it actually hasn't been that long. A couple months or so, since Memy hired me. Apparently there were issues with the previous body guard. As for Chris, I know he's got one of those cards, I know he and Memy are close, but he isn't the most talkative. Other than that, nothing."

Swagger 'froze' when Amy asked him that. "...I...don't....I don't use them for that..." He said sadly thinking about what Katryna said. He wasn't aware that she didn't actually mean it... He believed she was mocking him, for being a virgin.

Giggling Jane gets comfortable looking in him the eyes "indeed your right, mmmm but now what? Just lay here?" Jane asks kissing his cheek

Amy looks at swagger "you are too cute like a lil pet oh my god" Amy squeals and hugs swagger tightly.

"Your adorable like oh my gooooddddddd" Amy couldn't help but find swagger cute, as she did she kept hugging him. Her bright blue eyes shinning like crystals. Amy carries swagger into the house absoultly elated she goes into the kitchen "oh my god peoples this guy is so cute I love him" she giggles

Alistair shrugged, blushing a little at the tingling left by her light kiss. "Yeah. Didn't really have another idea on what to do at the moment. Sorry." He gazed at Jane, wondering what twists of random chance had brought them together. Since he wasn't sure he believed in fate, that meant it had to be dumb luck. And of course, it probably wouldn't last. But might as well enjoy it while it's here.

Jane looks up and asks "can we go to your room, we don't have to fuck, I just wanna lay with your your nice and warm" she said happily sighing

As Amy watches she is shocked and chases after swagger "wait lil guy come back what's wrong, Amy pursues swagger for she doesn't know what's up(neither do I for being away two days Dx )

Alistair nodded. "Sure," he replied, staying where he was as he figured Jane would just teleport them as she had arrived, though he didn't know if it worked on two people, and he might be making a fool of himself by waiting for something that wouldn't come.

"Next time ask don't assume" Jane winks touching his face cupping his cheek into his hands and they teleport to his bedroom. She still ontop she pushes him down and lays with him, hugging him tightly

(( Er... Swagger played a game of cards against Katryna, they made a bet that the other would do what the other said if they lost. Swagger lost, and Katryna due to seeing his tentacles said that he should technically speaking sleep with her. In the middle of it she commented that if 'what he was doing was all he had'. Needless to say it shook Swagger up, he took it the wrong way and he felt that basically Katryna had just trampled all over his friendship with her. ))

Swagger kept going turning into water as he slid into a small drain in the shower.

Losing swagger any goes back to the kitchen "what's wrong with that guy?" She asks sitting down confused

"My apologies," Alistair replied as he kissed her nose. "It will not happen again." He gave a content sigh as he relaxed on his bed, Jane almost acting like a warm blanket on top of him. "So, what do you plan to do once you leave the mansion," he asked after a bit. "No one stays here forever after all."

"Well I don't plan on leaving, I may not care so much who I play with or who you play with, but once you make me pregnant, I will stay" Jane said as she nuzzled him, she can feel Alistar getting excited but lets it goes to tease him a bit

"I'm amused you seem so confident that it will be me," he replied as he noticed his member starting to gently push against Jane. "Let me guess, you can see the future too?" And of course, he was willing to tease her back, resuming rubbing her back and shifting to her lower back.

"Of course I can, i know we will have one three way and that day or just after you will I pregnant me" she said happily to move her his pushing her ass into his hands, she still was naked, as Jane grinds in Alistar she leaves slight wet streaks on him

"Ah, but isn't the future always in motion,' he asked as they rubbed against each other, hands squeezing her ass as he took a few seconds to grab a blanket and pull it over them. Not that he was worried about being seen or anything, but since they were laying down he just felt like trying it. After all, he didn't have the handcuffs nearby or something. He let his stiffening member rub against her without doing anything yet.

Victor shrugged and lightly kicked the fridge door shut with his foot. He leaned against the door and crushed the soda can that he had finished.

(I guess no one saw my post cause it got pushed back a page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom