Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flynn nods as he cuddles with Blaze.. he rubs hid belly as he kisses him "Can.. I?" he said as his paw rubs the tip of Blaze's sheath

Floating just above him was a Frostlass "Your.. so tasty.. let me have just alittle.." she smiles as the room starts to grow colder and frost was covering the windows and walls.

Memy trotts around the manor handing out paychecks to everyone as it's pay day.. her tummy went from a little round to full blown pregnancy looking. she sits on the couch waiting for the rest to get their checks from her.. as she pregnancy makes her horny.. she fingers her pussy and strokes her sheath

Dante had wandered away from Swagger and now he was napping in the same room as Memy, his tail swung lightly around as he slept. His heavy breathing made it evident that he was either struggling to breathe or just simply sleeping deeply. If Memy knew what was best for her, she wouldn't bother Dante as he slept, unless she planned on getting violated.

(lol... thinking.. don't give me ideas..)

Memy sees the new guy and smile.. She lay next to him looking at him, her tail plays with his

Interesting little fact about Dante, he had a tendency of using his tail to either restrain the legs of his victims or to help in violating his victims, often times he would insert his tail anally. He snarled slightly in his sleep feeling someone laying down next to him. "...."

Memy started ti get a bad feeling about this but, she was far to lost in lust and wants to get fuck hard. She lays by him.. her tail still playing with his.

Dante growled as he started to wake up, seeing Memy, he growled at her due to her having snapped him out of sleep. He hissed at Memy as he got up, pinning her down in a flash, his erect dragon cock already grinding against her slit. He sank his dragon cock deep inside her pussy. He had started thrusting his hips rapidly in and out of her wet womanhood, not caring at all that she was pregnant.

Memy arks her rear up to meet his thrust "Fuck... use.. harder hurt.. me, bite me.." she crys as he pounds her pussy hard. Her wetness lets him fuck her easily as she grips his meat. She starts to jerk herself off as her tail rubs his balls

Dante hisses at Memy "Shut the fuck up and take my cock, bitch." He said as he went faster, streching her cunt wider open, his claws slowly drag along her back and ass leaving claw marks along them. He smacked her ass snorting slightly as his tail wrapped around her shaft, jerking her off along with her, his tail's tip slowly rubbing along her urethra. "Masochistic little cunt, you actually LIKE this don't you? You like getting violated by my dragon cock." He said thrusting faster, seeing her blue ass slowly turn pink.

Memy moans and purrs.. as her hip thrust to get her cock off.. "Yes.. I'm a slut for dragon cock.. please hurt me.. for it.." She said her tail wraps around his sack squeezing them.. Her paw jerks hersefl off as she leans up to kiss her raper "Oh.. fuck me... more... fuck this pregnant bitch the way you want.." she plays with her four breast

His tail's tip sank into her urethra playing with it as his tail tightened around her shaft, now jerking her off in a much more rough manner. His hips kept pounding his cock deeper and deeper inside her, the force of his thrusts, making her shake and shiver, a damn jackhammer. a giant jackhammer was fucking her brainless. He bit her neck licking her along her jugular. "Little herm whore, I'm going to make you cum your baby out~" He said as he smacked her ass.

Memy crys loudly as he plows into her "Yes... do it.. make me birth my baby.." her cock throbs as her climax is coming soon

He snickered as his tail tightened hard around the base of her cock. "Oh no, I don't think so you're not cumming just yet..." He said as he sank a little more of his tail's tip into her urethra. "Let's just see how far you can hold out." He said as he switched holes, sinking his cock into her anus, letting his huge dragon dick protrude slightly from her belly. "Beg me to make you birth your baby, bitch!" He said as he mercilessly began 'tearing her anus apart'.

Chris strips trough the mansion by himself unaware of what is going on if anything.

Jane instead of walking ends up just teleporting herself around, till she makes it to Alistars room, jane though is a bit upet

(Fine be like that x3)

Jane lazily rolls around almost looking like Swagger, she then decided to use her powers to find him. Clearing her mind jane concentrates and finds Alistar up in the sun room. Standing up she focuses and teleports there

(I will :p)

Alistair was sitting in the sun room, laid back in a chair, and just thinking. He was still disturbed by what had happened with Flynn earlier. He glanced over as Jane teleported in, and waved at her. "Hey," he said with a smile.

(Ha hahaha you suck Spirts x3)

Jane sees Alistar and slaps him, blushing she stares at him. "I am mad at you" she said looking at him still, her slap probably didn't do much

Alistair blinked in confusion as Jane walked yup and slapped him, not really hurting but still disorienting him. "Okay. Why are you mad at me," he asked, meeting her look.

"You have given someone else a baby, I was suppose to pick you to give me a baby, how could you...." Jane said as a tear rolled down her cheek

Alistair looked away, ashamed, and blushing from what she said about their future. "I didn't mean to....It was an accident,' he replied sadly. The whole situation was just one big mess, and his tough guy act wasn't holding up very well.

((Also, not sure if you missed it, but Flynn stopped any pregnancy from happening)

(No I didn't x3 I was absent really for two days))

Starring at him jane tries to read Alistar, but she wasn't able to. "Wh-what are you talking about? " Jane asked looking at the big man who seemed to be sad. "Don't you know physic powers don't work always with making new life? Tell me what happened" Jane said sitting down on the seat

Alistair sat up a bit as Jane sat down as well. "Well, I found the new guy, Flynn, the Braixen, in one of the hallways crying because he'd lost his stick. I helped him find it, so he decided to 'reward' me. Only, he was secretly a herm, and I didn't know, and I kinda used the wrong hole. But he wanted me to love him. Like, mate kind of love, and I couldn't do that. I can't do that. Not after only knowing someone for a day. So I hurt him and now I feel like an ass even though I wouldn't change what I said." It was apparent he was really beating himself up over this.

Memy crys as she fightd her orgasm "Oh.. fuck my pussy not my butt.." She jerks off faster wanting to cum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom