Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flynn nuzzles Blaze as he used his psychic powers to kill Alistair's sprem keeping him from getting pregnant "I.. want a lover.." he crys nuzzling the fire type.

(I'm baaack and still tired)

Nero frowned remaining in his thoughts, he snapped out of it once Memy spoke up "Huh? Oh...I wasn't really paying much attention, something's been bothering me...and you kind of...FROZE when we both started fucking you."

"Yeah, you just stopped reacting." Victor scratched his head as he pulled his jeans back up to his waist. "Don't you also think you should push that kid out before getting pounded again?"

(Poor thing.. wish I could help you.. *kisses*)
Memy blushes "Sorry.. I fell asleep.. plus I'm horny as hell.. my pregnancy is making me feel sp hot.." she cuddles up on him.. stroking him. memy looks over at Vic "But.. I want my baby in me till it's ready to be birthed"

Victor shrugged and yawned softly, scratching his head. "I'll fuck the hell outta you if you'd like. Just thinkin' 'bout the kid." After speaking, he removed his pants once again and stretched. "Let's get to it, then."

(*lays with you in your warm bed* I'll hold you.. so you have a sweet dream..)
Memy lifts her rear up and starts to jerk off Nero, licking his cock "No.. I love it feeling your cocks in my pussy.. knowing you'll be cumming all over my cub.." she said spreading her legs for Vic

Blaze hugged Flynn. "Well I'm sure you'll find her or him one day. By the way when we first met all you could say was your poké name. What's your name?"

Swagger returned later that day with the eldest brother, one who was completly ill-tempered, if not utterly wild in general.

---

Nero looked at her bare ass, then at Victor "...Well if YOU'RE game for fucking her like this I'm game."

Flynn nuzzles and leans on him "I.. can speak.. but, it is hard.." he was sad still and sits in Blaze's lap "Flynn... is my name.." he looks up and nip his chin

Victor grabbed onto her thighs and quickly slid the head of his large erection into her sex, dragging his clawed hand down her legs while he kissed along her neck. His length slid deeper into her and caused the Absol to let out a rough grunt of pleasure.

Memy grinds back on Vic letting him fuck her pregnant hole harder.. her tongue licks Nero's cock as she jerks him.. slowly her mouth takes his cock into her.. bobbing up and down on him.

Nero grins as he takes a grip on Memy's head forcing her head further down on his cock. "Heh you're gonna have to do better than that Memy, Jane already made me cum MUCH sooner than I normally do, well that was AFTER I made her cum." He said with a snicker.

--

Swagger lead his brother Dante into the manor, telling him to be quite, while Dante, crabbily complied.

The Absol gripped onto her harder and began to slowly but roughly rock his hips back and forth, sliding his erection deep into her pregnant body. One hand grabbed onto her hair and oulled back on it while each thrust grew harder.

Memy bobs faster using her sharp fangs to nip the head of his cock.. her paw squeezes his sack.. her moans around Nero's cock grow loud as Vic fucks her pussy.. her juices squirt out as he pounds his meat wildly into her

Victor moved her head up and down on Nero's cock by using the handful of hair he had. His thrusting grew heavier each time he heard the Luxray moan, shoving his erection deeper into her small body.

Nero sniffed the air and froze. "...Er...Vic I think you might need to finish up. NOW." He said as he now began rubbing Memy's breasts in an effort to get her to orgasm early.

---

Swagger gave Dante a tour of the place, showing him what he'd seen up to now. Dante took some fruit and ate some while on the tour.

Victor looked over at Nero and shrugged, beginning to thrust much faster until he exploded inside of her, filling her body with his cum and grunting loudly from it. "Why the rush?" He asked while removing himself from her.

"Well, if you need me, I'll be here." As he said this, Victor pulled on a different pair of skinny jeans and fell onto his bed, falling asleep almost instantly. He wouldn't awake for several hours, being an amazingly heavy sleeper.
(I'm out. Catch you guys tomorrow.)

Flynn sits in Blaze's lap.. feeling safe "May.. I.. love you?.." he said with a submissive tone..

As Victer sleeps something.. cold lays on him.. and starts to rid him as he slept.. his cock was cold but the thing made him hard.. wanting to drain him of his life energy..

Victor sat up quickly. His fist was glowing with dark energy, ready to deliever a Sucker Punch to whatever was ontop of him. "Back the fuck off." He spoke with anger, gritting his teeth and showing his fangs to the attacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom