Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nero roared as he yawned, finally awake after his nap. He frowned deciding to get something to eat, he hoped that his stepbrother was okay though. The last thing he needed today was to save his stepbrother from a hump-happy freak, who had no problem with screwing something that was...more than likely a guy. He never really questioned why his brother had no male genitalia, but when Swagger told him to refer to it as a 'him', Nero had really nothing to say. He walked past Flynn, looking for Swagger.

Swagger had hugged Katryna as it left her to do...whatever she wanted to do, Swagger didn't want to be a BOTHER to her, and he had already taken up a lot of her time. So he just let her be and decided to go look for his brother. Though...technically he wasn't a 'he' if not an 'it' so it, went outside slithering into the backyard.

"Alright then," Alistair replied as he tilted his head to consider his options. "Hmm. Well, I think the lady should get to do what she likes, considering she just evolved." At that, he walked over to the bed and laid down, his cock sticking in to the air and begging for attention. "Of course, don't expect it to be like this next time."

Katryna ran to catch up to Swagger "Hey! Umm... Swagger? Think we could do something else togeather? You know if you want to that is." She says stuttering a bit.

((Sorry everyone I was busy with my new Pokemon evos xD I love those girls and that guy..))

Chris now walks around the mansion looking for something to do

While Jane twirls and giggles "well aren't you a gentleman" Jane said happily as she followed Alistar, as she sees his erect cock in the air standing at attention. Jane gets on the bed, and licks his head, then licks down his shaft teasing him for a bit. Licking his cock to his balls, then she just takes his whole cock into her mouth, and starts to suck him off

(( XD that's cool ))

Swagger turned to look at Katryna, "Huh? Um, sure what did you have in mine 'Kat'?" It said tilting its head in confusion, he supposed that, he didn't come off as an annoyance, which was good, but then...What did Katryna want to do with it?

Alistair bowed. "Well, I aim to please," he replied with a grin. He groaned as she teased him, his hips shifting as he tried to get some purchase. Relief came soon though as she engulfed his cock in her mouth, sucking him off as he slowly rolled his hips, feeling how she had changed while he laid there. "Not...bad" he grunted, the occasional shiver breaking loose.

"Black jack? Well I dunno how to play it, but I'd be fine with learning from you and THEN playing seriously against you." It said smiling up at her. Swagger was quite sweet when it said this, it was glad to know that he wasn't being a bother.

"Well I aim to please too, but now for the real show" Jane got on her knees and moved up to his hips. His hands placed on his hard chest, she grinds on him lightly her oussy soaked aching for the attention, she grinded more till she manages to have the cock slide right into her. Moaning janes at first gently humps Alistar, moaning softly

Katryna picks up Swagger. "The rules are simple really. You add up the face value of the cards you have, kings, queens, and jacks are worth ten, aces can be either one or eleven, depending on if it will go over twenty-one or not. You can ask for another card, however if you have twelve there is a chance that you will go over twenty-one. If neither player got twenty-one, the player with the higher value wins. If it's a tie neither player wins nor do they lose." She explains while walking to the game room.

Alistair waited in anticipation, his breath heating up as Jane ground her wet slit against his cock until he finally sank into her slick depths with a groan. Somehow she was a better fit than before, not as tight, but somehow it felt better, possibly because her evolution had done something to her in that area. "So good," he groaned as he looked up in her eyes. "The evolution was definitely an improvement."

"Mmm I can feel you better, ahh your whole cock can fit in me now. Ahh it's so nice" Jane groans as grinds on him more, her breasts bouncing lightly. "Even my tits are better" Jane said as she started to fondle her breasts. "Mmmm let's see what I can do" now both hands on Alistars chest, jane rises up, and throws herself back down on him. Liking it jane starts to fuck him harder and faster, her whole tunnel taking his cock, leaving her wet slit to fall onto his pelvis

Katryna giggled blushing slightly. "Guess we have to play to find out. How many rounds? Best two of three or just one?"

Alistair took in deep breathes as he watched Jane move, him finding the whole scene erotic as she toyed with her new breasts, enjoying the changes as well. Her more mature form was a picture of innocent beauty, making it that much more of a turn on. as she took in his entire length, he began to push back, meeting her with wet slaps as he pushed into her technically virgin depths. He grunted, not sure how much longer he'd be able to hold on with all the previous stimulation.

"Okay." When they reach the game room Katryna sets swagger on a card table and starts shuffling the cards. She deals them out. Two to herself and two to swagger.

Jane moans loudly as she continues to take Alistar. Bouncing on him, their bodies slapping each other, she loved this feelings, even more the feeling of her breasts bouncing. "Ahh haha this is great, mm ahh oh shit I am gunna cum..." Jane moans leaning onto Alostsr her breasts squished into his chest as she moved her hips. Her pussy tightens around his large member, wanting his seeds, a short bit after Jane screams abit as she reaches her high peak and orgasms, her jucies flowing down his cock onto his groin. She continues to grind on him till he cums too

"Me...too," Alistair grunted, trying to hold back, to make this last as long as possible. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her closer as they moved in tandem. He couldn't hold out any longer though as she clamps down on his cock, even better than when she had been a Kirlia, and with a roar he came as well, cum splashing out into her pussy and womb, more than there had been their previous times due to how long he'd had to wait while aroused. His mind soared with pleasure as he sank back to the bed, still holding Jane close, kissing her. "So, we still on for next week,' he asked with a joking grin, a bit out of breath.

Laying on Alistar Jane sighs happily, her pussy filled with cum. "Well yes see are silly as is our friend who will join us, a great threesome" Jane smiles and lays on him, tired she yawns kissing him gently she closes her eyes and zones out. His cock still I her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom