Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memy hears something and softly hugs chris as he fucks Flynn "May.. I join?" she said getting under Flynn and pulling his sheath back.. she started to suck on his cock.

Noel was balled up around the baby as it was sleeping "Nox.. get us home.. please.."

Nox could tell that Noel was being extremely protective and vunerable, picking her up as she held their child and left the store, carrying the bags they got on his arms as he walked them home into Memy and her's bedroom. The Umbreon then set them on their bed, smiling as he curled up beside them, kissing her cheek lightly.

Noel doesn't return the kiss right now as her body covers the baby making sure know will hurt it "Nox.. I think something is wrong.. he's not breathing right.."

"What? Let me see him." Nox frowned, looking at the child as he gently held him in his hands. Laying on his back, he set the baby Snivy down on his chest. "Please don't get angry for this." He then pressed his head to the baby's with a dark aura surrounding Nox, slowly forming around the baby as well.

(Does it live or die? Thumbs up or down.)

Nox closed his eyes calmly, focusing in on this pure infant. He didn't wish to do this and had no guarantee that it would work, but he had to try something. After a few seconds, a struggling snoring could be heard coming from the child, having been induced to sleep. The aura then became powerful as the child's face seemed tormented, soft cries of fear uttering from its throat. However, despite what Umbreon was doing to this child, it began to cry weaker and weaker, until nothing but a stone face remained. However, Nox's face remained the same, and the child's changed to a light smile before it had passed, its final breath passing from its chest.

With this, Nox handed the infant Snivy to Noel, his face remaining expressionless as he turned away and sat on the edge of the bed. "I...gave him a nightmare. One where he was drowning, so his body would attempt to protect him in the end and regulate his breathing as the nightmare gave him his last breath...but he just wasn't strong enough." Turning his head to look at her, Noel would see streams of tears running down the cheeks of his emotionless face, his eyes filled with so much pain and deep sorrow that anyone looking into them without knowing the context would want to cry with how powerful the emotion seemed. "I tried my best...but I suppose...I am not strong enough...strong enough to protect you...your child...anything that has ever meant anything to me."

Closing his eyes, more tears spilled over his eyelids, adding to the wet droplets already on the bedspread. "At least he had something nice to see before he passed, though. I made sure that his last moment would be a peaceful one. But...it's...it's all my fault. It must be."

The Bitter Taste of Truth

As Chris held the sheath of Flynn he continues to fuck the smaller Pokemon in his ass, this balls bumping into each other often. He doesn't mind, Chris wants to lay down but doesn't think Flynn would know how to do that. So he holds Braxien tightly rubbing it's cock roughly trying to get it to come out.

Memy bobs her head on Flynn's cock as she plays with both of their balls "Chris.. he's so cute.." she said turning and aiming his cock at her pussy and as Chris thrust into Flynn.. Flynn thrust into memy

Noel was faceless as she held her baby "Why then... Why the fuck..." she crys balling up around her dead baby "Nox...

Flynn was moaning loudly as Chris fucks his hole but, after memy took him into her pussy he was crying.. his cock throbs as he squeezed Chris cock

Nox slowly shook his head, unable to believe anything differently. "I already know my place. I was put on this Earth to only hurt others. I could never do anyone any good. I am nothing but a plague to this land...I wish I had never been born...it's all my fault...all...my...FAULT!" With this, he began to bitterly weep, holding his face in his hands as his heavy sobs escaped his chest at last, having shown no emotion of anything until now for so very long. Nox wept long and hard, though would not himself move to hold Noel, lest he harm her as well.

Chris doesn't wait much more, he lets Flynns cock go, to let Memy have it, as he holds the Pokemons hips and fucks him harder, their balls still bouncing off each other. "Memy after if you want, I will take your cock," he pants as haincock deep in this ass starts to throb and swell

Nero was sleeping by a small body of water... to be specific a pool. He had given up trying to get answers from Memy a REAL long time ago, so now he was just soaking up sun. He snorted slightly as his tail slowly thumped the ground, in a steady slow beat.

-

Swagger sighed as the movie ended, "I enjoyed this moment we had Katryna, I really did." It said with a smile, as it curled up into a ball and slowly left the theater with her.

Flynn couldn't hold on longer as he cummed deep inside memy "Braixen." he said nuzzling her

Memy kisses Flynn as he shoots his sperm into her womb.. maybe getting her pregnant "no.. thanks chris.. " she said pulling off of him and kissing both of them before leaving.

Noel was said as she had to get rid of her baby.. but she then balls up on Nox "I.. love you.."

Chris kisses Memy back as he does he cums. Shooting his hot cum into the tight ass of Flynn. Chris holds the Braxien in his arms panting, he kisses the side of the Pokemons face and smiles

Nox, to be honest, was utterly shocked, his weeping ending entirely as he stared wide-eyed at Noel in disbelief. "I...You...love me..? Even after what I've done to him?" Feeling her ball up, he gently picked Noel up in his arms, cradling her closely to himself. "You don't think it was my fault..?"

Noel kisses him "Nox....." she wraps a vine around him and tightly squeezes him "I.. want you.."

Memy just walks around the manor..

Flynn pulls off and hugs Chris before he trotts off. He walks around the manor before running into Nero outside "Braixen" he said hopping onto him

"N...Noel..." He was still very surprised, now seeing her lust for him after such traumatic events. Kissing her back gently, he held her head softly, staring into her eyes. "Noel..."

Nero frowned, snorting as he opened an eye looking around briefly. He'd heard something, but he didn't SEE that something so...it probably was in his head or something... More than likely, seeing as how he was dreaming a moment ago. He yawned and resumed sunbathing as he napped, though he WAS a Tyrantrum in his prime, that didn't mean he didn't like having some 'down time'.

Noel spreads his legs with her vines and pressed her cock into him and started to fuck him "Nox..." she pumps her cock into his tight hole

Flynn looks into Noel room to see this.. he slowly walks in and onto the bed.. "Braixen?" he said laying close to them..

Nox groaned loudly, feeling the now ever lustful Noel shove her hot, thick cock inside of his ass again, panting as he looked at Noel with a deep blush on his face. Once he saw the Braixen, he blushed even more, looking wide-eyed as they were caught, Noel moaning as she fucked the Umbreon.

Noel thrust hard as she leans up to kiss Nox. she just wanted to show him her love.. and fucks his ass.. She looks at Flynn and smiles

Nox groaned out in pleasure, feeling Noel pounding into him so roughly while Flynn watched on, panting as he kissed Noel so deeply, shoving his body back to meet her thrusts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom