Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alistair grabbed Jane, somehow getting the sense that she had let him, but not protesting. "I don't know what you're thinking. But I'm thinking that I've caught myself a little Kirlia out for a swim. Now I just need to decide what to do with her," he replied as he held her, his member beginning to harden as his legs kept him afloat, drifting towards a place where he'd be able to stand but Janne wouldn't. One of his hands roamed lower, toying with her slit before moving to brush against her pucker, testing to see which got the best reaction..

(I am at work my replies my be few and far in between )

Jane giggles and moans softly as she is being toyed with. "Well why don't you big boy show what a little Kirlia like me what you can do, or do I have to school you agaian?" She asked wrapping her arms around him, pressing her breasts into his chest, grinding her slit on his waist rubbing his cock a few times

Alistair snorted. 'Just checking my options," he replied as his cock hardened even more. This time, without much preamble, he slammed her down on his length, speed a bit hindered by the water. Not giving her time to adjust as well, he began pumping her mercilessly, water splashing about as they moved. And he could already tell why she might enjoy this, the continual pressure of water around his length, the contrasting cold of the water against the warmth of her inside. "Didn't...expect this," he growled

Jane screams and then quickly moans as Alistar fucks her with no mercy, as he tries to surprise her she giggles and wraps her arms around his broad shoulders. "Aren't you cute, Al I know what we will be doing next week, and even who will join us, mmmm Kay" she maons the last part enjoying the power he was using, holding nothing back, as his cock and watch were forced into her. Even as the water splashed her in the face she moans "mmmm I know you can take me harder so do it" Jane teased, leaning back her breasts bouncing

Alistair cocked an eyebrow. "Next week? You're certainly ambition," he replied before heeding her request, working harder and harder. Still, he knew it wasn't as good as it could be, so he paused for a second to flip her about as he paced towards one of the pools walls, letting her brace against the tiled pool wall as he pumped further into her depths. A feral growl slipped out as he took full advantage of his strength.

Smiling as Alistar takes her and brings her to the pool side, she grabs the smoot tile surface. And she feels herself being ravished. Feeling as if her body was being bent into two, she liked it, grasping the tiles, and screaming she moans loudly as her slit tightens around the large cock in her, as this happens she maons a different moan, something feels odd, gasping loudly Jane shirks, then in a flash of blue slight she floats, off of his cock out of the water and in the air. As she does she changes, and soon she is different, taller bigger and with more lady humps, this new Jane stands elegantly on the tiles looking down she smiles and twirls again. "Sweet Jesus I am a Gardevoir"

As the day was almost over the doorbell rings.. standing there was a 2 and a half foot tall Braixen.. not a anthro. Looking around happily it waited to see if anyone would let him in.. or is it a anthro only place

Chris was walking back to the mansion, when he saw the new commer. Walking up to him, he can see it is a real Pokemon. "Why hello there friend, wanna come in after me please" Chris smiled happily as he opens the door, and held it open for the new guy. "I am Chris"

Flynn points to the tag on his collar.. the little metal plate reads "Flynn" He happily fellows chris "Braixen.." he said as he's a non-anthro and can only speak poketalk.. all anthro pokemon cannot understand poketalk

"Ohhh that's right...your language is limited....well this way" Chris gestures for the Braxien to follow. He didn't know what to do with this fellow, "I probably will need to get Memy...." Chris runs his fingers through his hair, wondering what to do

Memy walks out of her room to see both Chris and a Braixen "Oh.. don't get many non-amthros around here.. " Memy said with a smile "Chris be nice and show him around.. gotta go do business stuff." she said leaving them

Noel rubs his belly "Nox.. relax.. it's going to hurt.. but it will be over soon.." she said feeling sorry for doing this to him.

Flynn smiles and fellows chris till Memy shows up. "Braixen.." he said hugging her before she left them. "Brai..xen.." he said a bit sad wanting to meet her more.. Flynn grabs Chris hand and smiles up at him

"Sure can you put this stuff away please Memy?" Cris asked taking the hand of Flynn "this way buddy" Chris gently tugs and leads the new person around. "I wonder if my poke talk works still...Jol..Jo Jolt Jolteon?" Asking if he understood him.

Flynn tilts his head and puts his left paw on his lips "Braixen?.." he said confused "Brai? xen?" he a bit upset thinking chris was making fun of him.

"Hrm never mind" sighing Chris smiles at Flynn "sorry" Chris hugs the Braixen. "This way" Chris continues to lead the way till they got to the end of the hall out the window the pool, where they spotted Alistar having sex with Jane before she evevoled. Chris continues to walk around wishing he knew what to do

Nox shakes a bit, crying out with every push he makes, trying to give Noel the baby she so very wants and deserves. Feeling tears slowly slide down his face, he closes his eyes and pushes again, feeling the Snivy slowly move out more, almost finishing.

Alistair halted as Jane was engulfed in light, floating into the air above the pool as her form shifted and changed. When the light faded he beheld Jane, except now she had evolved into a Gardevoir! He rubbed his eyes to make sure it wasn't an illusion or a trick, and was pleased to find it wasn't. "How do you feel," he asked, staring up at her from the pool, ignoring his cock which currently begged for attention. This had prevented him from noticing Chris or Flynn entering the room.

Flynn looks at the pool then sees himself "Braixen Braixen!" He screams thinking that was him.. pulling his stick out he shoots a fireball at the pool.. making steam fill the room. Flynn runs around the pool then slams head first into Al "Braixen..." he said rubbing his head

Flynn looks over to see Blaze and finally knows a fire type at once "Bra.. Bra.. " He said happily hugging him.

Flynn backs off with his head down and sniffles "Braixen.." he wipes a tear from his eye. All he wants was to be friends

Flynn wipes a few tears from his cheek "Braixen" he nods and walking up to him grabbing his hand with his paw

Blaze leads Flynn to his room. When he opens the door you can already feel the intense heat coming from it, it's so hot it feels like the inside of a volcano. "This is it. Here's my room, hottest place here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom