Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's wild pokemon breeding house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flynn smiles and jumps onto his bed and sits with his paws on his lap. "Braixen.. Bra" he said yawning and laying back. showing off his body

Alistair couldn't stop a reflexive leap back as the fireball slammed into the pool, sending hot steam hissing into the air. "Whoa, what the hell man," he called out, finally noticing Chris and Flynn standing near the pool. "Oh, hey," he called as Blaze came up. "Didn't realize it was swim time."

Flynn was to energetic to lay down long and was walking back to the pool room. He places a paw in it to feel the warmth of the water.. "Braixen!" he said slowly sliding into it.. and stopped as the water reached his nose..

Noel looks up at Nox "Relax.. please.. it's going to hurt but, you'll be ok.." she said nuzzling him.

Flynn looks up at the bigger male "Brai?" he said running his paws over his wet fur. he swims up to Blaze and nuzzles his side

(I have no idea what the flying fluck just happened curse working over nights)

Before much could be said by Chris or Jane Flynn is taken away by blaze, accepting that Chris leaves to go find memy.
Jane twirls around agaian when it was just her and Alistar agaian. "It was quiet something indeed but now I can handle my own agaisnt you" she jumps into the pool and hugs him.

Nox squeezes his eyes tight and finishes giving birth, squeezing the young Snivy from his stomach as he cries out and breathes heavily, feeling an immense emptiness within his body now, looking down at the tiny baby and smiling softly with a tired look on his face.

Chris was called back, now the pool had Braxien, blaze, Jane, Alistsr, and himself. Chris goes into the pool and pets the Braxen. "Your cute"

Flynn cubbles on him as he heats the water up "Braixen Bra.." he looks up with a smile.. his soft paw slowly down his belly

Chris plays with Braxiens head as he watched him move his paw down. Chris smiles wishing he knew what the Pokemon wanted

Alistair chuckled as he hugged Jane back. "You're saying you couldn't before?" His cock pressed against her stomach as they embraced, making him glance down. "So, shall we pick up where he left off, or go somewhere more private?"

Flynn points to the backroom and gets out of the pool. he trotts over to the room and closed the door waiting for chris

Jane giggles and strokes Alistars cock, and looks at him, now she is eye to eye. "But isn't this better, I am more your size," she said smiling "let's go to your room" Jane added floating out of te pool as she twirls try and like before spins her way into Alistars room.

Chris looking at Flynn shrugs and follows th little Pokemon into one of the many extra rooms in this large mansion

The room was a bit dark as Flynn smiles and turns around "Braixen" he said bending over to let chris see his rear hole.

Chris can barely see, but he sees the Braxien bending over offering his ass to him. Chucking Chris walks up and grinds his waist into the Pokemon. Working a bit ti he gets hard, cris reaches a hand around and strokes Flynns sheath working his cock

With a mer Flynn looks back and rubs his rear on Chris "Braixen...." he moans as Chris rubs his sheath his five inch cock getting hard but, stays in his sheath

"That is an improvement," Alistair replied with a grin. He grabbed a towel and patted himself down, wrapping it around his waist and following after her, his cock being kept hard by the feel of the rough fabric against it as he walked through the halls. Arriving, he stepped inside and closed the door behind them, dropping the towel on the floor as he turned to face Gardevoir. "So," he said as he stepped forward to embrace Jane yet again. "How do you want to...test out this new body of yours?"

Jane smiles and embraces the Rydon and kisses his lips. "How about you lay down, and I ride you?" She asked gesturing towards his bed. "Or I give you my ass and you ravish me? I don't care" she said grinning. Excitted to try this new body, as a plays with her larger breasts now.

Chris can feel Flynns cock hard, as he strokes him more. Chris standing up, turns on a light dimly and goes back to the Braxien. "I hope your ready buddy" Chris moved his hips his cock hard, he pushes it into Flynns ass, as e pushes it in his balls tap Flynns. Groaning Chris gently fucks this Pokemon as he strokes him more

Flynn moans as he looks back at Chris as he starts to pump into him... their balls hitting each other "Braixen.." he said keeping Chris's hamd on his sheath and humping it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom