Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

Filis walked in with Tia behind her but Filis stopped looking at her paper work. "Alright Mr. Meeks, before the ban of Stem Cell research is dropped on us we're going to use it on the located areas where there is nerve damage from your flu. So we'll have to operate on you to ensure this will work on the first injection. The first will be your eye, its the nerve from your eye to the brain that's damages. From there its in the brain where the signals aren't being sent to the spot that controls your legs."

Sam nodded. "Alright....." He said softly. He hoped this worked but was also a bit nervous of something else going wrong. He looked at Tia and held her hand. "Are you sure this is what we want, Tia?" He said softly. He just wanted to make double sure this is what she wanted as well.

"Honey, you and I don't like it that you're nearly completely blind in one eye."

"Besides..David will be performing the injections. Not me I supply and tell him where." Filis said as she looked to the two.

"Sam, do you want to run the risk or being killed because you're blind or you trip?" Tia sat next to him as she wanted him to go through this but it was his choice.

He nodded. "Okay.....let's do it." He siad softly. He figured worse came to worse, Tia would remain beside him, at least he hoped she loved him enough to remain by his side regardless of what happened as an outcome. Sam got prepped for surgery and he was rolled into the operating room.

David knew who and what was going on. Once Sam went under and with steady hands he injected the cells slowly. But over a few hours the injections were complete and David went a tad further to ensure his brother in law would be better than before. Sam may be sore and hurting but if he wasn't then it meant the cells weren't working and he wouldn't get worse. So Tia stayed in the hospital with Sam while he recovered.

Sam was in pain but once the operation was over he was in the hospital bed with his love to his side. He was asleep trying to recover faster. He sighed and woke up slowly. "Babe?" He said softly. He looked over to her an smiled weakly. "Did it work?" He said softly.

"They are done...David added a tad more than Filis allowed. He wants this to work." She yawned as she had been holding his hand. "How do you feel is the most important thing....They didn't give you any pain meds because it may mask what they are looking for...OR hoping for." She sounded tired and in the trash can was four cups of coffee and all were hers. "I didn't call your family and made David promise not to alert them. We don't want to get their hopes up then crush them."

He nodded. "Good idea babe....." He said softly. "I'm feeling okay, a bit thirsty and hungry......but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to eat........I also gotta take a piss....." He said softly and slowly sat up. "Mind helping me to the bathroom, honey?" He asked softly looking into her eyes lovingly.

"No pain?" She asked as she helped him out of bed and towards the bathroom. "They did say you can eat and drink just no pain killers."

He nodded. "My head hurts a little and my leg......" He said softly. He walked slowly with her to the bathroom. When he got there he undid his hospital gown and pissed. When he finished he sighed with relief then washed his hands after flushing he turned to her and kissed her gently. "Thank you......" He said softly. He slowly made his way back to bed with her help. "Would you mind going to get me some food babe? none of this hospital crap....." He asked softly.

She was happy he was in pain but she returned his kiss. "Good! What would you like?" She wasn't going to tell him why she was happy he was in pain. Though she made sure his left eye had the eye patch on to keep it getting overwhelm by the light. If he was in pain then it means the nerves were being recreated or being revived.

He smiled at her warmly and kissed her back again. "Mmm howabout a bacon cheeseburger and fries?" He said softly. He was hungry. "Actually, better make that two. I feel like i haven't ate in days......" He said softly with a small yawn. "You don't mind going for me babe?" He asked softly.

"No I don't mind." Kissing him once more as she left to his favorite burger joint and grabbed two bacon cheeseburgers with a large chocolate milkshake. Upon returning to his room she saw David standing there looking over charts. "Here you go." She handed Sam his meal then David walked off.

Sam smiled. "Thanks baby." He gave her a loving kiss and opened the bag taking a burger from it's wrapper he started to eat it and moaned happily. "Mmm god this totally beats hospital food." He smiled fter he swallowed what he had in his mouth. He took a sip of his shake and smiled at her. "Hopefully this works baby......" He said softly. He was hopeful but was expecting to be disappointed.

"Well if you're in pain now then it is working." She said as she sat down eating her own double cheese burger. "You see the Stem Cells are rebuilding or stimulating the dead nerves back to life. So the pain means those damaged or dead nerves are working. See why I didn't tell you why I wanted you to be in pain or why you couldn't have pain killers?"

He nodded. "Yeah....." He finished off a burger and took some fries. David returned a few minutes later happy to see Sam was eating. "Good, you're eating something....." He smiled and sat down beside Sam. "How are ya feeling buddy?" He asked softly. Sam shrugged. "In pain, but that's a good thing I hear." David nodded. "Yep.....hopefully this works out for you Sam." He said softly. He looked at Tia. "Be sure to take good care of him and give him whatever he asks for, he's a good man and a strong patient, most of our patients who are in this much pain tend to be a bit.....unpleasant." He smiled. "I'll be making my rounds if you need anything just press the button." He waved and left he couple to themselves.

"Uh huh..."She shooed him away playfully as she and Sam ate. When it was time for Sam to leave she took him home and she planned on staying with him until he recovered.

Once they were back at home he was sitting on the sofa relaxing. He looked at his lover and squeezed her hand gently. "You mean the world to me baby......" He said softly. "I want to get better because I want to be the man you'll always want....." He said looking down at his leg. He felt like half the person he was previously.

Tia twisted his wrist slightly to get his attention. "Sam, the only reason I'm paying for you to get this done is well...I noticed you've been depressed since you recovered from the flu. I want this treatment to be a success so you can be happy. This wasn't for me but more for you. I doubt you want to sit at a cabin and miss out the adventures that WE should be having together." Pulling away from him as she went to the kitchen and pulled out a chocolate pie with the words "Welcome Home" on it. Walking back over she set it down in front of him so he could see it.

He smiled when he saw the pie. "Aww baby......" He pulled her into his lap and kissed her lovingly like the world was ending just when the kiss ended another began. "I love you......you are my entire world Tia......" He said softly. Sam had never got around to getting the ring but zack had dropped it off for him when he was sick. He still had it. "Wait here....." He said softly. He got up and went to his room taking the ring from the drawer he walked back to her, taking her hand he got down on his good knee. "Tia......will you marry me, be Mrs. Tia Meeks and make me the happiest wolf alive?" He said softly his ears folded slightly waiting for her answer.

Tia had moved and she watched him walk away and she was in shock. When he arrived she nodded then kissed him. "Darling....You don't have a limp." Smiling as she kissed him again with her setting the box aside, not opening it. "Though I will be your wife."

He smiled and realized she was right. "Hey wow, i don't...." He smiled then took the box and opened it revealing a nice diamond ring inside. "So let's do this right.......Tia......will you marry me?" He smiled brightly shwing her the ring ready to remove it to put it on her finger if she said yes even though she already did he wanted the proposal to be just right. She deserved nothing less.

Confused as he asked her a second time even if she answered him. "Yes, I will marry you." She said with a smile as she let him have her left hand to put the ring on. "We're going to keep the eye patch on for a week. The nerve, for your eye, is very sensitive to the light and if we exposed it then you may be in further pain than whats needed."

He nodded and kissed her lips lovingly and hugged her. "I'll do whatever you wish my love." He squeezed her hand tightly then got off the floor and sat beside her. "So what is on the agenda for today?" He asked with a warm smile his tail happily wagging behind him. He couldn't believe they'd be getting married soon. He was glad Tia and his mother patched things up and were okay now.

True the two had patched things up and talked it out. "Not so sure other than we're going to enjoy this pie. Talk to the contractors about my new house and see if you want to add anything. I mean you'll move in with me.....Right?"

Back
Top Bottom