Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

Sam smiled and kissed her lips. "Of course babe, you're going to be my wife, why wouldn't I move in with you?" He nuzzled into her neck gently kissing her over and over. Sam turned his attention to the pie and licked his lips. "Mmm that pie sure looks good, but I can think of another that is much more sweet." He turned to her and grinned then kissed her again. He hadn't ate her out in awhile and he was in the mood to get his lover off any way possible since she had taken care of him while he needed it he wanted to repay her somehow. Sam decided after the pie was gone he was going to take her to the bedroom, strip her down, lay her down onto the bed and chow down on her lovely pussy until she couldn't handle anymore. "I got an idea after dessert baby, just let me do all the work.....after we eat this pie of course." He winked at her not telling her what he was planning.

Tia blushed as for awhile she hadn't thought of sex when she assumed he wasn't interested in her anymore. Though they got through that already. "Ok..." She said as she got him a piece of the pie and she got her own slice. She wasn't in a hurry to get to bed and neither was she avoiding it. At this point in life she wanted to enjoy and savor these moments.

Once they were done with their slices she got up and went to the kitchen with the left over pie and dishes. "I wasn't sure if you were going to move in with me. Since....I don't know how to explain it but perhaps I assumed you'd be suck on the whole male has to be the one who got the house or home for the female to move into." She hoped she gave him an insight as she stood at the sink with her hands in the hot water.

Sam walked behind her and put his arms around her lovingly kissing her neck. "No, that doesn't matter to me baby, we're a team......" He kissed her gently and smiled cuddling her as she washed the dishes. "I love you......." He said softly. "You're my sweet and sexy fox....we're gonna have lots of cute babies together." He smiled. Since they were engaged now he figured he'd ask her one last question. "Baby.......when we make love......do I still need to wear a condom now that you're going to be my wife?" He blushed at his thought but he desperately wanted to fuck her without one and he hoped now that she was to be his wife perhaps she'd let him use her ass at least once in awhile.

Tia laughed as she nodded. "Yes you can go bareback on my pussy." The ass was still off limits in all sense of the matter.

(I WISH you'd drop the anal sex!)

Sam smiled at her and kissed her lips. "Mmmm good." He put his hands on her abdomen and smiled. "Maybe we can start working on a little family of our own...." He siad softly to her kissing her neck sweetly. Sam's eye hurt a little but he assumed that was normal due to the reconstruction of nerves in his eye ad he hoped when the patch was removed he'd be able to see better out of it if not 100% he'd settle for 85-90 percent just fine rather than 60 like he had now.

(okay will do, sorry :) )

(Figured you'd get the hint of Tia saying NO all the time)

Tia laughed softly at his suggestion of starting a family now. "Why in such a hurry?" She asked as she turned to face him as water had splashed onto her blouse having it stick to her torso. At this point she didn't know if his eye was hurting him but in a few days he should see 100% out of his left eye.

He kissed her lips and smiled. "Well, not really in a hurry just kinda excited....." He said softly to her holding her close to him. He shut the water off and pulled her away from the sink. "Come on babe, finish the dishes later, let's have some fun together......I'm still hungry." He winked at her taking her hand he led her into the bedroom and began to strip her out of her clothes. Once she was down to her bra and panties Sam undressed standing there in his boxers he smiled at her. "How long has it been since i ate your pussy, baby?" He licked his lips as he got on the bed with her and slipped her panties off of her throwing them to the side and gettin into position between her legs.

"Whoa!" She was yanked away from the sink and once she was in his room he had stripped her down to her undergarments. Laying back on his bed as she thought about how long its been. "About....I don't know a month." She said as she watched him strip to his boxers. Her hips shifted as he pulled her panties off then he slipped between her legs. "I hadn't trimmed since we talked." She was referring to their heart to heart talk. "The family thing...I want us to savor every moment of our life together and not rush things."

He smiled and nodded. "It's okay baby." Sam went to work eating his lover out even though she hadn't trimmed he went through with it. He looked up at her and smiled. "I'll shave your pussy for you before I fuck it....." He licked her clit gently then went back to chowing down so to speak. He enjoyed how she tasted, he always had. He wanted to show her just how much she mean't to him and that he'd love her completely unconditionally just as she loved him even with his limitations although those were being corrected slowly.

Smiling as she was surprised he was willing to do such things for her. When he licked her clit she moaned softly but her hips jerked when he worked in a rhythm over her clit and her pussy. "Like that...Oh god...Samuel...." Moaning as she had to tear her bra off with her pinching her own nipples but when he kept hitting those spots her hips would rock in a reaction to him. It wasn't long until she was squirting right into his mouth. "I..I see you've....Paid attention to my spots...." She honestly thought he wouldn't care to remember but seeing he took the time to make sure she experienced orgasm within her comfort zone showed her that he loved her.

He licked up every drop of cum. "Of course baby girl.....I love you." He said softly smiling at her after he finished up. "Now......" got off the bed and got some shaving lotion and a razor, returning to the bed he began to shave her pussy for her. "Let's get this sweet pussy of yours nice and clean shaven so I can fuck you good and you can feel nice and clean down there." He smiled lovingly. He was willing to do this for her and after she was cleanly shaven he smiled and licked her pussy once more. "Mmmm the taste of a clean shaven pussy......." He licked his lips in delight then smiled. "Do you want my cock now, baby?" He stripped from his boxers and rubbed his cock against her bare pussy.

"Whoa! Cold!" She laughed as he spread his shaving cream over her mound then he gently shaved her smooth. Once he enjoyed one last lick she moaned nodding to Sam on wanting his cock but she wasn't going to lie on her back. Shifting to where she was on her hands and knees with her tail flicking around his waist. "This fox needs a wolf to dominate her...."

He smirked and grabbed her hips shoving his cock deep into her pussy. "Mmm yes you do, you naughty dirty fox." He grinned and pushed his cock deep into her. "Mmmm god it feels so good not to wear a condom baby....." He smiled and enjoyed the feeling of his lover's pussy as he barebacked her. He fucked her deep and gently ran his hands over her breasts cupping them with his paws as he fucked her deep from behind. "Let's see how many times my naughty fox cums for her wolf." He whispered to her as his cock hammered her pussy deeper and harder with each passing thrust.

Crying out as he shoved his cock deep inside her but moaned as it felt so good. She felt soaking wet as he pounded away against her ass. While he grabbed her breasts and the force of him thundering away at her had her body shaking and shifting. "Oh fuck yes....." She moaned under him.

Sam moaned and fucked her deeper and harder. "Mm baby you are such a great fuck." He groaned and squeezed her breasts hard as he rammed his cock harder into her. "Cum for me babe. Cum all over my big hard cock." He grinned turning her head as he leaned over to her and kissed her neck and lips. "I love you........." He moaned as his cock throbbed inside of her. He was going to flood her completely when he came but he was holding back until he couldn't take anymore. He wanted her to feel his hot thick fertile seed pour out into her womb.

Moaning as she tensed up when she suddenly cummed over his hard cock. Panting under him as she was withering while he drilled within her. "Fill me up."

He moaned as she came and he fucked her harder. "As you wish baby." He shot his load deep inside of her, exploding and flooding her. "Mmmm take every drop baby, take it all." He moaned and kept fucking her pushing his cum deeper until he couldn't move anymore and collapsed on top of his lover. "Mmm honey........" He kissed her neck lovingly and laid there still buried eep inside of her a small puddle of cum underneath them.

Tia panted as she fell to the bed with him on top of her. Laying there as he kissed her neck lovingly. Exhausted as she's been running at full speed most of the time these days. So she was going to sleep well tonight. Knowing he loved the feeling of going with a condom she slipped off of him and headed to the shower and began to soap herself off.

Sam got up and headed to the bathroom as well, after a quick piss he slipped into the shower with her and began to wash her body for her before tending to himself. "I Love you." He smiled and kissed her lips caressing her cheek gently as he scrubbed her breasts and down her body to her pussy.

Moaning as she leaned her hips back into his own. "I love you too..." Her fluffy fox tail was soaked with water as she wrapped it around his hips. Once he was rinsed off she reached back behind her, stroking him and once he was hard she pushed herself back on his cock. Moaning as she arched her back feeling his cock slowly entering her. "Now...We never had sex in the shower before."

Sam moaned and thrust into her as she slid on his hard cock. "Mmm....no we haven't my love." He kissed her neck and caressed her large breasts as he pushed himself into her more wanting to get as deep as he possibly could. "Mmm this is nice....." He whispered in her ear as he fucked her deeper. He showed no sign of stopping either he was determined to tire her out completely before the weekend was over with if he could. However he knew that she wanted to see the world so he was trying to pull out so he didn't knock her up just yet.

He may try to impregnate her but she was on birth control and planned to be on it for awhile, perhaps another two years. Moaning as the force of his thrusts had pushed her into the wall and she was cumming over his cock. "God..." Looking at him over her shoulder as she had her hands on the wall to keep herself comfortable.

He fucked her more and smiled at her as she came. "Mmm baby you are amazing...." He leaned over and kissed her lips as he fucked her deeper and spanked her ass. "Mmm so tell me, Mrs. Smith, where do you want to go on our honeymoon?" He smiled and kissed her lips as he pushed his cock deeper into her and finally exploded but the intense fucking they were engaged in caused Sam to grow hard almost immediately right after he exploded.

"Ah!" she cried out as he slapped her ass but when he cummed she could feel it coating inside her. Normally he'd go soft but when she moved she knew he was still hard as ever. "I...I don't know. Got to give me some time to consider the location."

He kissed her neck lovingly. "Mmm okay my angel....." He held her in his arms his cock still deep inside of her throbbing. "We can go anywhere you want honey." He whispered and gently started to massage her breasts gently. He wanted her to go over the moon with pleasure and he was determined to give her a fucking like never before.

Back
Top Bottom