Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

Lillian smiled as she nuzzled into Tony's wet fur. "I remember...Also we'll have grandchildren here when they visit. I just don't want you to be crushed if I can't get pregnant." In reality that was true as she missed holding the tiny form to her breasts while they slept. Kissing Tony as she hooked her leg over his hip. She reached down and angled his still hard cock right into her dripping pussy.

Tia smirked as she nuzzled Sam's cheek. "Don't rush it." By now she assumed he figured she'd create distance when things were pushed. "How about another round of sex?"

"I know baby....." Tony kissed her lovingly when she slid onto his cock he held her close and kissed her lovingly. "Mmmm but it's fun trying right?" He teased, his soapy hands running down her silky smooth skin to her nice round plump butt that stayed nice and firm even now that she was older and considered a cougar by many young horny studs. He grabbed her ass gently and kissed her lips. "Mmm did you ever think you'd be such a sexy cougar?" He teased slowly thrusting deep into her pussy. "Mmmm Mrs. Meeks, you're such a great fuck!" Tony teased putting on the voice of a horny teenage boy just for giggles and amusement.

Sam giggled and kissed her lips. "Not rushing anything baby.......another round huh? Sounds good to me, let me just get some water......" He grabbed a water bottle and chugged some down. "Ahh....." He grinned then rolled over and kissed her lips. "So, new position?" He winked at her and rubbed her ass gently wondering if she'd ever let him use that hole.

Lillian nodded to her husband. With her legs wrapped tightly around his waist while he thrusted into her. "Who knew I'd get a stud." Moaning as she bounced against him.

Tia pointed to the condoms but slowly moved onto her hands and knees with her raising her tail. Her folds were slick with her juices as she was wanting him to enter her from behind. "You can enter on your knees or pull me to the edge and fuck me as you stand. But condom first or no sex."

He moaned and fucked her deep spanking her ass. "Mmmm well now Mrs. Meeks.....what would your husband think?" He winked at her as he thrust hard into her pussy wanting to just fill her womb til it permanently expanded from it being overflowed if such a thing was possible. Tony was fucking her like having another child was a life or death consequence.

Sam nodded and got another condom on. He got behind her standing up so he wasn't cramped or uncomfortable. He pulled her hips back and rubbed his cock against her pussy and then her ass. "Where do you want it baby?" He smiled lustfully. He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass befoe, babe?" He blushed at his question but he was so tempted by her tight hole just mocking him to stick it in deep.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." She moaned as she was cumming over his cock with her heels digging into his ass. "Fill me up."

Crying out as Sam pulled her to the edge of the bed. Feeling him rubbing against her but sighed when he asked about her ass. "No man has fucked me there. If you plan on fucking me there.... I will leave you for a stallion. That's a promise." With her dancing and other activities her pussy was tight as possible like she was a virgin. So if she was this tight then her ass would be tighter.

He moaned and fucked his wife who he pretended wasa cougar and he was a stud teenager. "Mmm as you wish Mrs. Meeks...." He groaned and fucked her harder cumming deep inside of her and flooding her completely.

"Babe......" He sighed and then slipped his cock deep into her pussy. He leaned over and kissed her lips gently massaging her breasts. "I love you..." He whispered and fucked her deep in her cunt. He looked at her and gently tugged on her hair ever so slightly. "Will I ever get to use that hole?" He asked softly a bit unsure more to himself than to her but loud enough for her to hear it.

Lillian held on to Tony but working her legs loose she turned to where he was still deep inside her but her back was to him in a standing doggie position.

Tia moaned softly as he plunged deep inside her. Raising her tail and wrapped it around his waist but flinched as he tugged on her hair slightly. "I'm afraid to try it." Her voice was soft as she expressed her first fear about an sexual act to him. Her soft ears laid back against her hair that was falling from her hair pins. Her curly locks fell over her shoulders. "I'm tight as possible in my pussy so what do you think my ass would be like?" She asked as her body trembled under him as she could only image the pain if he fucked her ass.

Tony moaned and fucked his wife. "Ohhh Mrs Meeks!" He groaned and spanked her ass. "You'r such a dirty housewife....." He giggled and leaned over kissing her neck as he began to cum again.

"Ohh babe......" He kissed her lips and held her as he fuckd her pussy harder and deeper. "I would be so gentle with you........tell you what......howabout we get some more lube and I use my fingers first so you're used to having something in there? Maybe I can loosen your butt up just enough so it could take my cock........" He said softly. Sam recalled a time he walked in on his parents and saw his father fucking his mother in her ass like the world was coming to an end and his mother seemed to be enjoying every second of it. "But.......it's up to you honey." He kissed her in such a loving way it'd be kinda hard to say no to the sweet wolf.

Lillian cried out as he slapped her ass to have her squirt over his balls as he released his load into her. Little did she know this load will give Tony what he was wanting. Another child.

Tia panted as he pounded into her pussy and the sounds of their flesh slapping against each other echoed off the brick walls. Shaking her head as she was still scared about it. "No....I rather not." She told him after he kissed her but she cried out as he hit a wonderful spot. "Like that! Oh fuck Sam! Are you sure you were a virgin?!" She rammed her hips back to him wanting him to fill the condom up. Reaching down as she teased her own clit. There was an all to familiar sensation she loved when she encountered with her bi-sexual lover. Gritting her teeth as she rubbed faster until she squirted onto Sam's balls. Gasping as she blushed under her fur as this was a second time she squirted in her sexual life.

Tony moaned and kept fucking her. "Mmm baby you're so naughty." He groaned and kept fucking her even though his seed was already working in his wife's womb.

Sam moaned and kept fucking er harder and deeper. "Mmm as you wish honey." He moaned and kept thrusting deep into her. Reaching over her h played with her breasts and filled another condom to it's near breaking point. He pulled out and tosed it away, switching it quickly he shoved his cock right back inside of her. He leaned over and kissed her lovingly. "Mmm babe.....you were with a woman before, right?" He said softly.

Lillian felt her breasts pressed into the wall of the shower while Tony drove himself deep inside her pussy.

Tia was panting under him but noticed he tossed the filled condom away and replaced it with another one. Smiling as he didn't try to sneak himself into her without one. Her hips raised as he entered her quickly but she leaned back to return his kiss. "No I was a man and had my cock turned inside out." Smirking as she pulled herself off of him making sure she coated his cock. Laying on her back on the edge of the bed, she grabbed his cock and coaxed him back inside her.

Tony moaned and filled her up one last time then pulled her back and smiled. "Mmm babe that was amazing." He kissed her lips and smirked. "So howabout giving daddy that nice firm butt of yours?" He whispered in her ear, his cock still hard enough for one final fucking.

Sam kissed her then smirked sticking his tongue out at her. "Wise-ass....." He spanked her ass and kept thrusting deep into her pussy kissing her neck as his cock hammered her cunt deep. "Naughty fox....." He teased.

"One more...I'm really exhausted." She said as she was panting and feeling rather sick. It was the side affect of the pills Tony was sure she took.

"AH! SAM!" She was in heaven and even if he was a virgin he was perfect. With him laying over her his hips were hitting her just right that had her cumming in waves. Hours had went by when they first started fucking but she was on her fourth one when she grabbed his ass to hold him into her. Grinding her hips into his own as she soaked his slick condom coated cock.

He moaned and slipped his cock into his lover's butt. "Mmm daddy hasn't had mommy's ass in awhile....." He kissed her lips and gently fucked her deep in her ass.

Sam groaned and kept fucking her hard and deep. "Ohhh fuck babe!!!" He cried as he exploded and filled up another condom. "We're.....gonna end up using this entire box......" He giggled and kissed her lips squeezing her breasts gently as his cock slammed into her more. He totally forgot the condom could break. He eventually remembered and pulled out of her taking off the condom. He put on his 5th or was it 6th condom and slipped back into her, not stopping. He leaned over and whispered. "Let's see a stallion go this long." He teased.

Lillian rolled her eyes when he went back to commenting about daddy and mommy. "Tony....You're doing it again."

Tia laughed as she couldn't believe he'd lasted this long. "Darling...Darling...I don't know how long I can take this!" She alerted him that she was about to pass out. Groaning under him as he drilled her pussy so far and deep it was like he was threatening to lock his cock into her womb.

"Right....sorry love." He kissed her lips and gently thrust into her ass nice and deep. "I'm just excited, we might have another little one!" He giggled and made her ass ride his now hardened cockc.

He kept fucking her and finally came one final time. He pulled out and tossed the condom away. He laid down and kissed her lips. "Mmm god i love you baby......" He smiled and rolled her over so that she was on top of him. "You are amazing......" He twirled his fingers into hers. "Be my foxy lady.......forever." He said softly. "I don't ever want to let you go Tia......my heart belongs to you......" Sam said softly. He was satisfied and he loved her even more now. She was right, her pussy was tighter than anything he had ever felt, it was irresistible.

Moaning under him as he rammed her ass. His balls slapped her pussy but she felt her stomach getting worse. "Tony hurry...Please hurry up...." She was pleading and hadn't pleaded in such a long time even when her children's life were in danger. She did take a bullet for them and Tony had killed the guy in the process.

"I hope you're not proposing." She gave him a neutral tone as he had her laying on top of him. Tired as she shook her head. "Forget what I said. To tired to think straight...." it wasn't long when she passed out in his arms. She still wore her necklace, stockings and her high heels.

He came deep in her ass then pulled her off him slowly. "Okay baby, done...." He said softly.

He held her in his arms but gently took her necklace off and put it on the nightstand. He then held her tight in his arms and kissed her gently. "Sleep well my love......" He said softly and dozed off to sleep himself. He was pretty worn out himself.

She felt him cumming deep inside her but he barely had time to pull out of her when she hung up on his cock and her head in the toilet. When he let her go her knees collapsed as she had her stomach pressed against the edge of the tub. Her face was green as she got washed up and rubbed her ass. "How long has it been since you fucked my ass just for fucking?" She asked with a slight smile. With a towel wrapped around her body she went downstairs to grab a ginger ale. Since her first pregnancy, the flu seasons with the babies she made sure they were stocked. Hell! She went on coupon sprees with Jennifer so they could double their chances. Out of their massive stock pile Lillian gave a third to the girls but they'd come by to grab a few things.

Tia was asleep while he took her necklace off. When morning came he'd find her already showered and on the phone, in her white silk robe.

"Mmmm it's been awhile babe....." Tony got up and dried off. He followed her downstairs, still naked. He didn't bother to use a towel it was only them in the house now. He grabbed some soda and then grabbed his wife. "I love you." He kissed her gently. That was one thing about Tony, after all these years, Lillian was still the only woman to get him excited, the only woman to ever hold the keys to his heart.

Sam woke up with a yawn. He sat up and looked over to see her on the phone in her robe. He got up and went to the bathroom to take a morning piss, after a night like that he hoped for that to happen on a nightly or bi-nightly basis.

Smiling in the kiss as she brought him upstairs. Together they laid down together as she fell to sleep in his arms.

Tia's long hair was in a bun high up off her neck as she was talking to contractors. "You see I need this apartment complex to be transformed into a house. Up to code with the up grades. Think you can do that?" She bought this complex because it was in a prime spot for any future she may have. She could hear Sam moving as she hoped he'd grab a shower after last night. "Don't pull some bullshit on me. I know a house can be converted to an apartment complex so how hard would it be to do it the other way around?"

Sam got up and went to go shower. he sat there and thought about the future. Would Tia marry him if he asked her a year from now? He shrugged it off and scrubbed his fur til he was clean and wonderful smelling.

Tony slept holding Lillian in his arms they slept nearly all day. Exhausted and rightfully so. Lillian was once again pregnant and would get the little cub her and Tony so desperately wanted together even in their old age.

Tia got off the phone as she went to the tiny kitchen as she had marked which applications were staying. So for the next month her things will be going into storage but on week two she planned on going out of the country with Sam. With fresh toasted bread and jelly she sat back down so when Sam walked out she looked up at him. "How do you feel about going on a three month trip that begins within two weeks?"

Lillian had woke up several times to vomit and it was violent to where she barely ate through out the whole day.

Sam smiled at her. "Sure baby, if that's what you want." He walked over to her and sat down beside her holding her hand tightly. "I'll do anything for you, you know that." He kissed her lips and smiled at the woman he loved.

Tony felt bad for his wife. When she returned to bed after vomiting yet again he put his arm around her. "Are you alright my love?" He whispered softly holding her close to him gently not wanting to aggravate her stomach.

Tia wrapped her hand around his own. Their sex life may be rough since they had two different lives to lead. "Sammy, you know we may not be having sex constantly even if we moved in together." She said softly as her cell phone was ringing. It was another contractor who may have a better quote and she planned on having her sister in law who was a lawyer to over look the construction to make sure she wasn't being conned.

Lillian nuzzled to Tony feeling like she's been beaten then iced over. "Yeah, might be the flu or may be the side affect of those pills." She said as she kissed up under his chin. "Hows work?"

Back
Top Bottom