Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

He moaned and sniffed his lover's pussy. "Mmm you smell like heaven my love....." He grabbed her hips and gently began to lick up her wet pussy slowly, flicking his tongue against her clit. "Mmmm tastes like heaven too......" He moaned and enjoyed eating his girlfriend out, it was the first time he ate pussy but he tried his best to get her off and she did taste great, sweet and creamy, like candy.

Moaning as when he did something she didn't like she'd direct him to try something new. "Sam, use your tongue to dart inside me..." When he did as directed her tail suddenly puffed with her tensing up. "Oh yes! Like that! If...If you had enough of tasting you can lick the nub and use your fingers to run inside but press to the front and back. You'd get the g-spot and hit the pressure point in the back end."

She was giving him a crash course on pleasing her orally. Leaning down as she took his throbbing cock inside her mouth. Moaning as she sucked him off as her hand cupped his balls. This wasn't her first time doing oral.

"Mmm yes my love....." Sam did as she instructed and before long he was hitting her g-spot and getting her off with ease. "Mmm......." He gently licked her clit and smiled. Sam was happy for the first time in awhile and he loved Tia, knowing she loved him sent him over the moon. He decided to try something but first he figured he'd ask her. "Baby.....can I try darting my tongue.......in your ass?" He said softly.

Tia's ears perked when he asked about touching her ass with his tongue. Her tail went down in protest of him touching her ass for the time being. Pulling his large cock free she looked back at him over her shoulder. "Lets leave that rump alone."

He nodded. "Okay baby.....as you wish." He returned to darting his tongue into her pussy hitting all the right spots. He didn't want to do anything she didn't want. He moaned at how sweet her pussy was on his tongue.

It didn't take long for Tia to come over his long tongue but her moans were muffled by his cock that was deep in her throat.

He moaned into her lips and licked up every drop that she poured into his mouth he let out a moan and finally he exploded sending his hot fluid down into her throat. "Mmmmm......." He moaned a bit muffled himself while his tongue darted in and out of her hot wet sex.

Gagging on the load he gave her and now she was happy she waited for the birthcontrol to take full effect. She knew his father had powerful sperm and every woman who were lesbians were wanting children questioned Lillian for her husband's sperm. The answer was always no even if they just asked for the material. Tia didn't feel right if her husband had donated even for cash.

Crawling off of Sam she swallowed what she could of his semen before going to the kitchen. Grabbing soda and water bottles and returned to Sam. Sipping on the soda as she placed the several water bottles on the bedside table. Though she opened the drawer and pulled out a large box of brand new condoms.

Sam smiled when he saw the large box of condoms. "I guess we're gonna be pretty busy hmm babe?" He smirked and moved over closer to her putting his arm around her he gave her cheek a kiss. "Go wash your mouth out if you want me to kiss ya." He whispered to her with a grin. He didn't want to kiss her after she had just sucked his cock and drank his cum.

"Same to you." She winked at him as she beckoned him to follow her into an updated bathroom. Tia had a small basket of men's supplies. "Just for you." In the basket from toothbrush and toothpaste with mouth wash, shampoo and soap with his own tire like scrubber. Tia stood at the sink and brushed her tooth then rinsed her mouth out with the mouthwash. Letting him take control of the sink she went to her bed where she laid back on the cool side.

Sam brushed his teeth and rinsed his mouth out til his breath was fresh and his teeth shining white. He put the toothbrush and mouth rinse back and then returned to the bed. He laid down beside her and pulled her close to him. "I love you...." He kissed her lips lovingly and smiled. He rubbed down her thigh gently and gave her butt a little spank.

Smiling as she ran her hands over his arms. "I love you too..." Returning the kiss but jumped when he smacked her ass. So far no one knew Sam wasn't Tony's biological son but that may not make a difference. Slipping her tongue into his mouth as she had her tongue dancing with his own. Moaning softly she rolled him over as she straddled his hips but pulled her lips away. "Are you a virgin, Sam?" She asked as she reached over ripping the new box open to grab a condom. Pulling the slick rubber out she rolled it over his long hard cock.

Sam blushed a bit. "Y-Yeah......haven't found the right woman to do this with.....until now." He smiled and blushed. "That's not a problem, is it baby?" He asked softly. He was a bit embarrassed at his admittance but he hoped she wouldn't mind. Sam smiled at her and starred into her soft, genuine, loving eyes.

"You were a lady killer. I figured you'd have your share in your teens." Tia stroked his balls to keep him hard. "Normally a virgin is a one shot wonder." She informed him before sliding herself down over him. Moaning as she slowly slid herself up and down until he was fully inside her. "Damn you're so big!"

He moaned as he entered his lover's pussy for the first time. "Mmmm thanks baby......and it's all yours if you want it honey......." He whispered grabbing her breasts gently and massaging them as she rode his cock. "Mm ohh fuck Tia, you feel amazing......" He said softly enjoying how wet and moist her pussy felt around his hard cock. It was throbbing like crazy.

The heavy necklace jiggled to her bouncing over his cock. Panting softly as she rocked her hips every time she came down on him. Hell the tip kissed the entrance of her womb. Tia reached back grabbing his thighs as she rode hard as she could before cumming over him. "Sam!" Trembling as she reached up holding his hand to her breast.

"Ohh baby!" Sam moaned as his cock exploded and he filled the condom up to the brim. He began to suck on her breasts gently as she held him to them. He moaned as he sucked on her nipples twirling his tongue around them. The condom was now as used as it'd be and he looked up at her with loving eyes while still sucking on her tits.

Trembling as her fur was matted from sweat but slowly she pushed him back and got herself off of him. Her eyes trailed down seeing that thing looked like a small balloon. Laughing softly as she directed him to the trash can. Laying by his side as she ran her nails through his fur. "I know you're a virgin or were but I know of your father's legendary sperm. Even if I'm on birth control that is 99.99999999998% effective but if you have the same powerful sperm...It wouldn't take much to get my pregnant."

He smiled a bit at that and kissed her lips. "Would you hve my baby?" He said softly rubbing her thigh after the condom was disposed of. "I mean.....if you got pregnant after tonight, would you?" He asked softly. He loved her and wanted to make her his wife but he wanted to know that if she was knocked up if she'd keep the baby and they'd start their family early.

"Honestly I'm not ready to have a child so I may abort it even if it was yours. Though I don't want to end up that situation. Reason for the condoms with birth control." Tia was the time to run if pushed into an uncomfortable situation. Even if she loved Sam now she may not tell him she was pregnant and go behind his back to flush the fetus out. Sitting up Tia took his hand into her own hands as she looked down. "I was pregnant once by Lance but never told him about it. I was only a month along when I found out so I aborted the fetus because he wasn't husband material nor was I ready to have a child. I want to explore the world still and I can't do that if I have a child hanging from my breasts."

He nodded. "Good point baby...." He kissed her lips lovingly and smiled at her warmly. "Where would you like to go?" He asked curiously wondering where in the world she'd like to visit. He gently caressed her thigh looking into her eyes attentively. Sam's tail flicked hers playfully then wrapped around it entangling it with his own.

Laughing softly as she laid down him into her large pillows. "I'd love to go to France, Spain and go horse back riding in Ireland. Just take a Europe Trip then to Asia!" She was dreaming big and recently she made a large purchase a rather large purchase. She purchased this building as her home and later she will be redesigning it to be a house not an apartment complex.

"Ah..." He kissed her lips. "Want a big strong wolf to accompany you?' He smiled and kissed her lips then buried his face into her breasts, she smelt sweet and he couldn't resist her. He looked up into her eyes.

Meanwhile, Tony and Lillian were at it again, this time in the shower, well they were about to be. Tony slipped in and began to wash himself off but then stopped and grinned. "Hey baby howabout another round?" He winked at his wife. They both so desperately wanted another cub to raise.

Tia smiled as she curled up to him. "I wouldn't want it any other way."

Lillian was at the sink washing the semen that marked her breasts from his excited release. She wanted another child but yet things didn't seem to be working out for them. At this point she was ready to give up but seeing this man was so desperate to have another, she didn't have the heart to say stop. Stepping into the shower she kissed Tony. "Honey...Why do you want another child?"

He kissed her lovingly and held her close gently squeezing her against him. "Because......I miss it babe......our kids are all grown up and have mates of their own now and we.......we're just us.......I mean........you want another don't you? If you don't baby we don't have to have another........I just kinda miss hearing those little feet running across the floor......I remember when Sammy was a baby, remember when we first met?" He was deep in thought of when he had met Lillian and they first started dating. He recalled the first night they made love.

Sam smiled and kissed her lovingly. "Good......I don't want anyone else in the world but you, Tia......you're going to be Mrs. Tia Meeks one day....." He smiled.

Back
Top Bottom