Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

He smiled at her and nodded. "Well I was going to, but i love you too much to care really." He giggled. He caressed her cheek and when she asked him about his parents trying again. "I think it's great, if it's what they want." He smiled and hugged her gently. He whispered in her ear softly. "Maybe someday that'll be you and me?" He winked teasingly at her. "Okay, i'm gonna go get myself something cold to drink, do you want anything from the vending machines or cafeteria?" Sam offered since he was getting thirsty. "Shouldn't be gone long......can't stay away from the woman I love for too long." He winked.

Looking at him as he went to the door but shook her head. "No...I'm good just tired." She decided not to over think the whole him and her trying for a child. She was blaming it on the pain killer fucking with her hearing. But when he was gone she fell to sleep with her on her side and her fluffy red tail wrapped up against her ass. If she was to be honest she had cheated on Lance with a woman and that was a session she didn't want to be quiet over.

When he returned with his drink and a small snack Sam saw she was asleep. He smiled and sat in the chair beside her. He ate the bag of chips and drank some of his hawaiian punch that he got from the vending machine. He put the bottle down on a small table and just watched her sleep. She was beautiful. He loved how fluffy her tail was and the way it curved around her perfect ass. He wondered what it would be like to have her riding him. Sam hadn't really done much with Rachel, they never got to full-blown sex and in a way Sam was grateful. He sighed and sat there waiting for her to wake up from her nap.

Tia's ears flicked as if she could hear something far off. Little did she know she could hear Tony ramming his cock back into Lillian in the parkinglot. Tia's ear flicked here and there then tilted towards Sam. An odd trait she had since she lived on her own. Though her older brother was a model and ended up being married with two little girls who looked like their mother, two white little rabbits. So Tia was an Aunt and if Sam was determined he'd be an Uncle automatically.

He smiled at her as she woke up. "Hey sleepyhead." He teased warmly. He took the last sip of his juice and threw the bottle in the pale beside him. He leaned in and gave her a kiss. "feelin better?" He asked softly smiling down at her, their faces close together only inches apart from another loving kiss. He wanted her to be his and he was determined enough to make that happen no matter what the cost.

"Easy with the kisses wolfie..." Tia said weakly. "Just a tad to fast for us at this point. At most kiss on the cheek from both of us." Atleast she wasn't rejecting him or running away but telling him what to expect from her and what she expected from him. It was late that night as her body ached.

He nodded. "Right...." He kissed her cheek and smiled at her caressing her cheek and brushing her lovely hair back from her face. "I'm staying over night with you, if that's okay honey......" He smiled softly not wanting to leave her side. Tony and Lillian had been going at it in the backseat of their car. "Mmm baby yes!" He groaned as he fucked his wife and made her cum multiple times from his deep thrusts, the horny wolf cumming a few times himself.

Tia smiled softly. "Its fine with me. It probably scares Lance off anyways." Laughing softly as she held his hand while her softl lips grazed over his knuckles.

Lillian was squirting over Tony's balls as he had mounted her from behind. Her body wasn't as young as it use to be. "Where...Where did you go when I met the girls' boyfriends?" She asked between pants.

Sam smiled and kissed her forehead gently enjoying their time together and new found love for one another.

Tony moaned as he fucked his wife more from behind. "Mmmm, asked the doctors if there was anything we could do to help conceive another baby......" He said kissing her neck as he came again and filled her up with his thick seed.

Tia slowly fell back to sleep as the pain killers hit her again but knocked her ass out.

Lillian cried out and shivered as she felt his sperm filling her womb once more. "What...Did they say?"

Sam just let her rest and sat back down on the chair. He got up and got himself another bottle of hawaiian punch.

Tony moaned and kissed her while he fucked her from behind non-stop. "Mmm they said there are pills you can take to help your fertility......" He said softly. "Like the opposite of birth control, they're experimental though and may not work....." He groaned as his cock fucked her deeper. It had been so long since they fucked like this and he was going to take it for all it was worth.

Lillian's pants were soiled and her shirt and bra was up over her breasts. "That's why you didn't want to wait until we got home." She said laughing as she cried out with her cumming over his thick cock. Panting as the air in the car was thick and she understood why he had the car blacked out to a certain degree. They made love before or had those got to have you now fucks but this primal need to mate was different. It was fueled by desire for offspring with the person you loved. Reaching up as she dug her nails into his shoulder as she cummed a second time.

He groaned and fucked her harder. "Mmm baby i don't know if it's just me but you've become such a better fuck......" He kissed her lips lovingly. "Not that you weren't a wonderfully amazing one to begin with, it....just feels so much better now....." He smiled and held her tight in his arms as he flooded her with more seed.

She laughed. "Well its just you whose fucking me. Rick has a new wife now and from what I heard has little ones getting ready to go to college." She'd reached back smacking his ass but once in awhile sank her nails into his flesh when he hit the right spot to have her cum until her knees were about to buckle. "Hon, lets head home. I need to get cleaned up."

He kissed her lips. "Mmm okay baby....." He pulled out of his wife slowly not wanting to be removed from her pussy for even a second. He got zipped up and climbed into the driver's seat. "I guess Sam is gonna stay here with Tia?" He asked softly.

Sam opened up the new bottle of punch and drank some of it. He starred at Tia and wondered what she was dreaming about. If it were him? Did she love him as much as he loved her?

Lillian nodded. "You snatched me away before I could talk to him." She teased as she fixed her clothes knowing she'd jump him when the get home.

When morning came Tia was away with the Doctor checking her chart over. It wasn't long as his hands moved up under her shirt testing her ribs. "Ah! Cold hands!" She said as her breath was hitched in her chest. The doctor chuckled and apologized seeing she wasn't in pain not having problems breathing.

"You can go home now Ms. Filt." He made a note and walked off to fill out the paper work.

Sam smiled at that and put his arm around her. "Wanna get some real food?" He said softly. Sam's stomach growled a bit. He wanted to stop by his parents house for a bit but he knew they were probably fuckin and it'd be a bad idea. "Come on, let's do lunch, my treat." He said smiling. Sam was starving and he had to figure she was too. Hospital food was never good after all.

"Pizza..." She stated with a smile as she walked out with him and noticed neither had drove there. "Umm...." She looked over at Sam. "Taxi or what?"

Sam looked puzzled then remembered. "Crap......yeah....i'll call car service....." Sam got out his phone and dialed a car service place they said they'd be 15 minutes. Once he hung up he sat down with her on the steps of the hospital. "So....." He rested her head on his shoulder. "Howabout you come over tonight and we have a movie night? Maybe I can finally teach you how to play some video games?" He teased.

Sitting down beside him but giggled softly as he pulled her into his side. "I really don't like video games, Sam." She spoke softly but looked up at him. "But I like the idea of a movie night." Smiling as she reached up linking her fingers with his own. He was right that his parents were going at it but in the upmost kinkiest of ways. Good thing he won't be rushing over there anytime soon.

He held her hand tightly. "Good......movies all night then we can pass out together at my place." He smiled. "Oh and there will be food.....I can try to cook something or we can order out, your call." He smiled.

"Ohh fuck yes baby!!" Tony groaned as he rammed his hard cock into his wife hard with her legs practically spread wide in the air and he was just hammering away at her pussy abusing it in the worst way possible wanting so desperately to impregnate her.

Tia smiled as she thought of something they could do in the future. "Sam, what do you think of us taking a cooking class together?"

Lillian's legs were open wide thanks to Tony tying them to the headboard with her hands cuffed and placed high. Cum was pouring out of her as he abused her pussy to hell and back. Since she gave birth to the five kids she's been exercising to keep her body in perfect condition. On the table side was the experimental drugs to help get her pregnant. Lillian cried out as she squirted to hard it splashed onto her bare stomach.

Sam smiled at that. "Sounds great sweetheart." He kissed her cheek and smiled at her. The car pulled up and beeped the horn for them. "Ride's here........" He got up taking her hand they went to the car and got into the backseat. "To Mario's pizza cafe, please." Zack smiled. "Oh do you mind making two trips sir?" Sam asked. The driver looked back at him. "Sure, where else? It's an additional cost though....." He explained. Sam nodded. "That's fine, but after we get the pizza would you mind taking us to my apartment?" He smiled. The driver nodded and they were off.

Tony moaned and kept fucking her watching his wife's cum squirt and splash onto her stomach. "Mmm baby you've become quite the squirter." He grinned and kept hammering her. "How's that baby? how does that feel? you ready to be a mommy all over again?" He moaned as his cock exploded and he fooded his wife's womb with hot thick seed. They'd be at this all night with only short breaks to eat and drink inbetween and of course use the restroom.

Tia got in first with him telling the driver but noticed it was Zack. Smirking as she reached up feeling her hair was a mess. Loosening her hair as it fell in wavy locks over her shoulders and down to her upper back. Who knew she'd be dating an old crush of hers. Though a few hours later of eating she went with him to his apartment to see it was bit of a mess. "I can tell a bachelor lives here."

Lillian moaned under him. "You know how to hit me to get me to squirt, Sweetie." When he hit the spots right she'd pull at the cuffs wanting to hold on to him. But during the entire day they'd try new positions with new toys but when they were done Lillian's stomach would look as if she was in her first few weeks of pregnancy from the loads Tony left inside her.

Sam smirked at Tia. "Yeah well.....not so much a bachelor anymore." He grinned and scooped her in his arms smiling at her leaning in he kissed her cheek gently. "So what movie do you wanna watch baby?" He whispered to her smiling at her lovingly with her being held tight in his arms.

Tony moaned and kept thrusting til they were worn out. When they stoppedh e rolled over and looked at his wife with her bulged belly. "So, shower babe?" He grinned. He looked at her pussy and saw only a little bit of his cum seeped from it. "Let's hope that worked, honey......." He said softly. He was really excited to have a baby again.

Back
Top Bottom