Triangle Romance (Smokey and I)

He held her in his arms and kissed her gently. "Mmm don't worry about that, you'll still be able to fit in my lap baby." He smiled and kissed her lips. They shared their slices of pizza, never actually having one of their own. Tony liked it like that. Rick grabbed a slice and ate it. He kissed Lillian's neck and smiled. "Tony will make sure you can always fit in his lap...." He teased. Tony nodded. "Mmm yeah and if I gotta bury my cock in your butt to keep you in place, then so be it baby." He laughed.

Lillian slapped Tony's knee. "Enough. If I'm pregnant then something in that area will hurt! I don't mean a pinch I mean if you two are at it that means I got two cocks and pups inside!" She exclaimed as she got her fill with Tony and got washed up before getting out of the tub. With a towel wrapped around her she helped get the place cleaned up so the guys didn't stumble around.

Tony giggled and they got up and dried off as well draining the tub. Tony grabbed her from behind and kissed her. "Mmm, you got it then babe, two cocks inside your pregnant little body mmm...." Tony grinned. Rick just smirked and got dried off. "Well, good night guys, you two have fun...Unless....you want another go with me babe?" He smirked. Tony just laughed and pinched her ass. "What do you think honey? Give Rick a go for his money or do you just want me and you?" He whispered. Tony would be fine with whatever she desired.

Looking to the men as they had talked about switching places tomorrow but it sounded like they were wanting a head start. Thinking it over she then shook her head. "I think I would like to relax with Tony then pounce on you two tomorrow morning before breakfast." She winked to Tony as she planned to ride his cock in the morning before Rick had his turn with her. Hugging Rick good night she then headed to bed while the guys talked about whatever men did talk about. Hell she wouldn't know since its been sports, children and whose turn was it.

Tony smiled when he got in bed beside his wife. "So, just wanna snuggle up tonight?" He asked softly, kissing her neck gently. "That's fine with me, you know we still have a few slices of pizza left." He teased. However he knew she probably would rather make something for them which was better than pizza. He just held her in his arms and enjoyed their closeness. "This was a great idea babe, don't think i've seen you naked for this long." He grinned. He loved poking fun at her whenever he could.

"Oh yeah I don't think you want your son to be asking things about my body." She smirked as she rolled up close to him as she snugged into his furry chest. She loved the feeling of his fur against her skin. Even with winter times she laid so close to him she stayed warm. Though her friends had asked about where was her family and all she said was they aren't comfortable with Anthros. Most of her friends were anthros. Lillian's things were off in the closet with Tony's and slowly she fell to sleep.

When morning came her belly had relaxed back into its flat position but she was horny as hell. Shifting as she moved stroking his cock to become erect and when it was she'd straddle him in a reverse cowgirl style and rode him slowly.

Tony moaned and woke up to the sight of his lover's butt bouncing on his hard cock. "Mmm babe....." He groaned and spanked her ass playfully. He leaned forward and grabbed her breasts as she rode his cock. "Good morning to you too Mrs. Meeks." He said softly with a yawn. He wasn't going to stop her, it felt good and having his wife's cunt the first thing in the morning was amazing. "I love you honey....." He moaned as his cock throbbed inside of her wet pussy.

She couldn't speak as she was feeling so damn good. Moaning as she rode him harder when she felt his hands on her breasts. The bed shook under them as her swollen clit rubbed and pressed into his balls while she hung her head. Letting him spank her ass as she changed position where she leaned forward having her ass slam up and down. Gasping when she slammed down with her squirting over his balls with her body trembling.

He moaned and spanked her ass again. "Mmm mommy is a naughty girl......" He grinned and kept spanking her butt making it jiggle. He moved his hips to go deeper into her wet pussy. "Mmm babe squriting everywhere, you must really want it......" He grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks wide in a teasing manner. "Honey, you are amazing...." Tony moaned happily his balls now coated with her juices as she rode him harder. Tony grabbed her ass with one hand then pulled her back with his other tugging on her hair slightly. "Mmmm....how do you feel baby?" He asked with a smile on his face, his hands now on her hips.

Struggling to talk now. "Not...sore." She told him as she was trying to get him to cum inside her before Rick gets a chance. With his hands holding on to her she looked over her shoulder to feel his cock throbbing inside her. "Come on Big Daddy...Give momma some sugar." She rocked her hips as she reached down massaging his balls.

He moaned and gave her a look. "Okay Momma...." He spanked her ass then stuck a finger in and shot his load deep inside of her pussy. "Mmmm how's that mommy you like it when daddy cums in your dirty pussy?" He teased her some more. He loved talking dirty to her like she was a naughty school girl at times. He leaned forward and kissed her lips as he fucked her deeper while cumming inside of her til there was absolutely no space between them.

Moaning in the kiss as she held on to him having her hips rock and grind against him. With him cumming so deep inside her it had her cumming weakly once more. Her tongue reached into his mouth to tease his tongue before pulling it out and eased into his lap as he finished cumming into her. "Had to make sure you get the first round." She winked at him as she worked herself loose then laid back beside him. Today she was their play toy and she imagined they'd be tossing her around while they fucked her endless tonight.

He smiled and kissed her lips. "Mmm good girl...." He grabbed her ass and smiled. "I guess today I'll be nice and snug in your butt while Rick works your pussy hm?" He giggled. He had no idea she was already pregnant with their cubs. He kissed her lips and smiled. "You are the most amazing woman I've ever met babe........" He kissed her again and rolled her over so she was laying on top of him now.

Laughing as he rolled her over having her laying on top of him. "I'm starting to see I'm amazing for you both." Smiling as two eggs within were attacked while one sperm from each man had implanted within her. Though she heard the locked door to Rick's room opening up.

"Hey you." She said smiling wondering how these men will take her since they were of different height so her sandwiched between them while standing may not be the best idea. "So how do you guys want to do this? Bedroom? Stables? Or what?"

He smiled. "Hey baby.....umm I don't know, any ideas Tony?" He smirked. Tony just grinned. "Stables huh? You wanna get fucked beside the horses babe?" He giggled. "Or is it that you wanna be fucked by one?" Rick teased. Although both men shared a laugh they weren't serious. "I'll let you decide where we fuck honey." Tony said smiling. Rick smiled. "I get your cunt all day right babe?" He asked excitedly to finally get to just pound aay at her pussy.

Nodding to Rick about he gets her pussy all day. "Yes all day long. I know you would be excited..." She pointed to his cock with a smile. Thinking it over as if Rick was behind her then Tony didn't have access to her ass though a thought hit her.

"Darling." She grabbed Tony's leg. "How long has it been since I sucked you off while Rick pounded me?" She was thinking of sucking Tony off while Rick fucked her pussy for one round or the men cummed once then Tony gets her ass.

He smiled at the thought. "A very long time baby....." He said softly. It was the truth. "Come to think of it. it's been awhile since you sucked me off, at all." He teased. Rick grinned. "I guess you'll be gettng head while I pound our little pet." He giggled. Tony just smirked and got into position. "Let's stay here then, might as well be comfortable...." He said softly. Rick nodded and got into position waiting for Lillian to get ready for his cock.

While Tony laid back against the pillows she moved between his legs kissing him while she felt Rick's hands on her hips. Her breasts were starting to feel tender but she ignored that as she moved licking Tony's dick as she pressed her hips up and back into Rick. Though when he slipped into her she moaned. Though he couldn't compete with her husband. Though she didn't think Rick wanted to compete with Tony. Taking her husband's cock into her mouth as she worked herself into a slow pace allowing Rick to get started.

Tony moaned as she sucked on him. "Mmm babe.....you give the best blowjobs...." He said softly. Rick smirked and fucked her deeper. "Mmm honey, your pussy is to die for....." He moaned and fucked her harder really giving it to her good. Tony smiled at his friend who was giving him a thumbs up sign of approval. Tony just laid there and enjoyed having his wife give him head. Rick grinned. "Mmmm you naughty girl, wait til you got your husband's cock up your ass......" He giggled and spanked her ass as he fucked her deeper in the pussy.

Her body jiggled and danced between the man but her juices dripped down on the bed under her. God, she felt like a a prized mare being breeded by the finest stallions. Looking up at Tony as her emerald eyes sparkled brightly with delight. Though she gripped his thighs when Rick hit a good spot with the right everything. Whimpering as Tony's cock was driven in and out of her throat.

Tony moaned and enjoyed what his wife was doing. Rick kept thrusting deeper into her wet pussy until he exploded and flooded her with his hot cum. "Ohh fuck baby daddy's cumming!" He cried out nearly howling as he filled her up. He leaned over and Tony came in her mouth seconds later. "Mmmm swallow it honey.....I know you love drinking my cum...." He smiled at his wife. That was one thing he was grateful for, she loved swallowing his load.

Lillian held her breath as Rick rammed her so hard it lifted her hips up having her cum over him while she swallowed Tony's cum. Slowly she popped Tony free from her mouth with her panting and shuddering with her breasts laying over his groin. "Damn..."

He smiled at her. Rick came inside of her again then pulled out. "Want her butt?" Rick smirked. Tony nodded. "Yeah, let me have my baby's tight ass...." Tony said with a smile. "Honey, i want you to kiss me the entire time...." Tony said softly. Rick nodded. "Yeah that's fair, she may end up with my baby after this." He teased. Tony just shrugged like it'd be no big deal if she were. They re-arranged and she got into a position to where she was sitting in Tony's lap and his cock was buried in her ass, Rick re-entered her pussy with a deep thrust. Tony kissed her neck and smiled at her.

With the men sitting and she was between them she winced as Tony slowly entered her ass. "GOD! I wish you men used lube when you go for the ass...." She was hurting from this but that easied up after Rick thrusted into her. She held on to Rick for a moment but leaned back into Tony's chest with her grabbing hold of his shoulders, her fingers going through his fur.

When the boys went at it she was kissing and nipping Tony the entire time like he asked for. Though there were moments when the men caused her to scream out when she tensed up so much it felt like they couldn't move when she cummed. Panting as her body bounced up and down for hours until it was late and her lower stomach was bigger than before with semen sprayed on her belly from when Rick accidently got excited and popped free.

Tony smirked and fucked his wife's ass deep for hours he must've came and filled it 8 or 9 times. When they were too tired he laid her back on top of him and kissed her neck. "Mmm ready for a shower babe?" Rick smiled and gave her a kiss. "Thanks sweetie, I gotta get going though......" He pouted. "Suck him off before he leaves hun..." Tony slowly pulled his cock from her butt and let her get into positon to suck off Rick as a goodbye present.

Back
Top Bottom