Fallen Without A Cause (Dementia x Spirits)

She cries out softly as he begins thrusting heavily inside her virgin walls bye was being so rough with her and it only made her body churn and tighten around his angel cock. "S-Smokinnggg..~" she moans, her back arching. She felt the man's cock in he stomach, his sweet attitude seeming to be gone compared with earlier. Her arms wrap around his neck tighter and she holds him close as he pounds into her body. Stocking couldn't think straight, his rod having driven any sane thoughts from her head.

"Yes, Stocking say my name~ Say my name, you sexy piece of angel ass~!!" He screamed as he sank his huge shaft deeper inside her womb. His cock kept just happily punching away at her cervix as he continued this rhythm of rough sex. He spanked Stocking's round ass firmly, like a rider to his horse, "Faster~ Make your little 'whorish' neighbor wish she was you, getting thoroughly fucked by my huge holy rod!" He said referring to Panty. He couldn't stop, he didn't want to stop, he loved it too much, this sensation, this feeling, this lust. "I'm going to make you cum Stockin~ ALL OVER my huge cock~"

"N-no..~ I don't wanna cummm," she manages through moans, she arches her back heavily, continuing to moan. She was close to screams as he continued to pound into her. She couldn't even think straight, all sorts of moas and squeals leaving her lips as he slammed into her. "S-Smoking..fuck me harder..p-please..~" Even with the rough sex, they were still somewhat passionate, based on pleasing each other as they continued to fuck. Her nails dig into the flesh of his back, her legs tightening about his waist.

"Too bad you sexy little cunt~" He said with the most sweetest of voices, in his own more affectionate tone, making it all the more ironic that he was fucking her like an animal whilst speaking to her like an excited young child, " You're gonna cum for me~" He said with a wry smile and a playful tone, as he then kissed her deeply, lightly suckling on her tongue from time to time only to focus more on wrapping his tongue around hers. His hands had quickly reached over grabbing her breasts, at first fiercely groping and fondling them, pulling on them lightly, one hand focused on squeezing one of her huge breasts, the other pulling on her sensitive left teat. His hips slowed down periodically to gyrate slightly, his dick quite literally twisting around, churning her insides making sure to grind up against each little sweet spot he managed to find. He then returned to his fast pace, rapidly driving himself in and out of her, like a piston, a piston that had no off switch, that only seemed to go faster and faster... He mewled in delight as he locked lips with Stocking. "Cum for-mmmmnn~ m-me~ C-cumm all over my huge cock, St-Stockiiiiing~!!"

Stcoking cries out against his lips as she finally cums, her body worn out from being fucked so hard. She held his hips against her, holding his cock inside. She enjoyed being filled, her moans reaching new levels as she held him inside her tightly clenched walls as she came. Stockings nails dug deep into his back she her hips bucked into him.

He smirked gripping her body tightly, her breast in his right hand being subjugated to his iron grip. He came as well, explosively. His hips remained pressed against her groin, his entire shaft inside her as he finally came. His hot angel spunk shot out in a blast, his white thick, syrupy cum quickly filled up Stocking, right up to the brim until some of it leaked out, oozing from her tight cunt. His wings appeared in that moment where he achieved orgasm. His body gave out, as he plopped to her side looking into her eyes. "T-that was wonderful Miss Stocking..." He said his voice slightly shake from the intensity of the sex.

She blushes heavily and snuggles against him, her legs still around his waist. She squeaked as she felt his cum slosh around in her womb, loving the thick syrupy feeling of his seed. She nuzzles her way against his neck, wrapping her arms around his neck. "G-good," she manages, kissing the flesh of his neck gently. She lays atop him now, her chest pressed against his, her head on his shoulder. She nibbles on his ear a bit, licking it.

Smoking mused slightly feeling her soft skin against his neck, tenderly rubbing against him, he let out a small lustful sigh as she kissed his neck and positioned herself atop him, teasing his ear. "A-Ahh M-Miss Stocking d-don't t-tell me you want to g-go aga-A-AHhhh..." He mewled shaking slightly, enjoying dear Stocking teasing him.

"Your ears are that sensitive, yes?" she grins, nibbling on his earlobe. She rotates her hips against him, purring slightly. She runs her hands down his small chest, enjoying his hot body against her own. She tilts her head a bit, licking all over the audit and scraping her teeth against it as well. "I'm not sure, Smoking..~ Do you have the energy to make this sweet angel cum again?" she teases, rubbing her ass against him.

He was going to respond to Stocking, until she nibbled his earlobe once more. He found his hands slowly moving on their own, taking hold of her sweet ass, taking a moment to grope it, feeling the softness of it, the feel of her skin included. He mewled, panting heatedly "Y-Yes, I'm m-more than ready t-to do it again Miss Stocking.." He said drooling lightly, his lust was consuming him, he wondered what this 'Panty' thought about what they were doing...Well she probably didn't even know him and more than likely...their raucous sex might have made a racket...or nearly made the bed collapse. Still he had to wonder what this other thought. His mind focused on Stocking, waiting with anticipation for her to position herself...or for her to start, either way...he was eager.

"You sure?" She giggles at his drool, licking her lips. She arches her hips, rising on his cock before slamming herself back down upon it. She could feel the lust leaking off of him and it only turned her on more. She thanked the builders of the church for the thick walls and insulation, hoping no one could hear. She nibbles on his ear, whispering all the dirty things they could do to each other.

A small mewl erupted from his lips when Stocking in all of her seductive glory, slammed down on his cock, he felt how effortlessly her womb gripped his dick. How tightly it wrapped around his shaft. He shivered gripping her rear with much more carnal lust on his mind. He blushed hearing so many of her little 'ideas' of what they could do this night...and possibly even tomarrow. "M-Miss Stocking...I-I'd l-love to do those things with y-you j-just be gentle.." He said timidly.

"You weren't gentle with me a moment ago," she growls, slamming down on his cock again. She grinds her hips deeply into his, groaning slightly. She adored how his cock filled her insides completely. His sweet attitude now made her whimper with delight and she nibbled on his ear some more. She lapped at his audit, her fingers beginning to pinch at his nipples.

He mewled orgasmically. "Y-Yes, I-I'm sorry Miss Stocking, p-punish me as you s-se-Ahhnn~ see..f-fit~" He crooned kissing her cheek, lightly licking it from arousal. "Punish m-meee~" He moaned as she pinched his nipples. He started to move his hips, thrusting upwards slightly, his balls slapped against her round rump as he began picking up speed.

"Trust me. I will," she purrs. She slaps down on his cock each time he thrust up, pinching both of his nipples a little tighter and biting down on his ear a little rougher. She thoroughly enjoyed his cute moans and begging in her ear, only purposely teasing him more so to listen to his reactions. "My my. Smoking has been such a naughty boy," she purrs in his ear.

"Y-Yes I have...P-punish me St-Stocking...please~" He crooned to her, squealing with delight as he then arched his back, mewling and twitching at Stockings little teasing session. He began thrusting wildly upwards, like a mad bronco intent on getting the rider off (~Zing.) He shivered gasping as she kept up her teasing. "S-S..." His smoking, or more appropriately defined his tuxedo was now eminating a more ghastly aura, as his lust grew.

She rides him easily, sitting up and balancing herself with her hands on his chest. "Do you want to cum, Smoking?" She purrs, gyrating her hips in a circle. She licks her lips slowly, moaning out as he thrust inside her tight walls. She tilts her head back, panting heavily as he moved. She grasped his nipples like reigns, tugging at them each time he thrust. She loved his sweet little moans, urging more out of him.

"S-Stocking~" He squealed in delight, moaning as his balls slapped against her round ass, his dick kept hammering away at her womb, close to piercing her cervix fully. "Y-yes Miss Stocking, let me cum inside you, Miss S-Sto-aaahhhnnn~" His body tensed harshly as his back arched, his hips started to madly thrusting up at her womb.

She moans out loudly, her body just bouncing on his waist as he thrust into her body. She pants heavily, raking her nails down his chest. The sound of him begging toncum make tingles shoot in her stomach. She whines softly. "F-fuck..~!<3 Harder!" she manages, her locks of hair draping over his legs as she panted like a little whore. She adored how he submitted under her.

The little angel groaned as his hips kept going up and down, in and out, in and out of Stocking's tight little holy womb, feeling his fat angels cock digging deeper and deeper inside the small yet somehow cavernous insides of Stockings cunt. He had streched her out good, and right now Panty was getting very little service compared to what Stocking was getting. Hearing her constant moaning and squeals of delight made him happy, if not fairly overjoyed. He took one hand clamping several digits on each of her cheeks, forcing her to pucker her lips as he then gave her a tender kiss, slipping his small cold tongue inside her mouth, battling her small rosey hot tongue. His hips were now pumping at a much more violent pace, feeling her cervix slowly weaken as he kept forcing his monster dong to 'punch' away at it until it gave way, finally ceasing its resistance. "S-STOCKING!" He groaned trying to resist the urge to cum, to cum right inside her womb. G-God, g-give me strength

She presses her mouth against his, kissing him passionately. She moans against his mouth as she grinds against him. Her body tightens up as she felt his cock throb and twitch. "S-SMOKINGGG~!" she cries out, her climax exploding against her as he came inside her body once more. She had moaned his name many times after screaming it, whining as she rode of her climax. She felt his cum explode and fill her once more, running down her creamy, white thighs and coating his groin. She pants as she looks down at him with her teal eyes, smiling softly. "O-oh..Smoking... You're mine. Mine forever," she murmurs, leaning down and kisses him deeply.

Smoking gasped once he finally came, moaning and mewling lightly like a little kitten crooning for its mother or at least in this case, his mistress and lover. His shaft... He felt his immense length being squeezed and snuggly milked by her womb, drinking down every last bit of his seed that it could letting the rest pool down on the bed-sheets coating his balls and lower shaft with his seed. He looked up at her tenderly, blushing at the sound of those words being used with her own sweet voice. "...M-Miss Stocking~...." He felt her lips meet his, her tongue meet his... His own kiss deepened with hers. His arms wrapped around her flawless form. "..S-Stocking..." He crooned in between breaths.

She smiles, feeling the warmth of the sun begin to warm her backside. She brings him close, their bodies fitting perfectly against each other as they kissed. She murmurs gently against his lips, running her tongue against his. "Yes, dear?" she murmurs, beginning to nibble on his bottom lip. She was almost purring as she pressed so close to him, enjoying his warmth against her own body. Stocking barely pulls back to find a small breath, her breath candy sweet

He blushed looking at her perfect form, relishing the sensation of her warmth and the unusual way in which her pure and angelic form continued to be so even after having turned into.. technically speaking, though not accurately 'a fallen angel'. Though fallens were of course incredibly different, than what she was... She was by definition an angel who fell from heaven. "How do you look so beautiful?" He said sweetly, admiring her appearance which contrasted his own pauper like form. "...Also, if it's alright with you... I'd like to meet your sister... T-t-though if that's not alright with you Miss Stocking I-I completely understand!"

She looks down at him at the request to meet her slut of a sister. She wiggles from his grasp and sits up, looking towards the ceiling. She had completely ignored the comment about her being beautiful as of now. Her striped hair fell around her body on the bed, bangs covering a good part of her face. She doesn't answer for a couple minutes, only to stand and move to her bathroom, starting the shower. She climbs in, silent as she showers.

Back
Top Bottom