Fallen Without A Cause (Dementia x Spirits)

Smoking looked up at her with a small smile. "Miss Stocking~" He said with a little cute purr as he cuddled her, he turned to see what she was looking at and turned red. "O-oh you wanted to purchase.. THAT?" He said with a shy little chuckle, seeming to become aroused at the thought of Stocking wearing it....her features highlighted by the tight little outfit. He whimpered lightly pressing his face into her dress "..I-I wouldn't mind seeing my dear Stocking in that..."

The child smiled at Panty, then grinned "Are you just going to keep staring at me or are you just going to leave? You've probably got better things to do eh?" He said with a sly little smile.

Stockings nods, shaking her behind a bit in excitement. She bites her bottom lip and turns in his arms, her own wrapping around his neck. "Though, I wouldn't be the one wearing it," she smiles slowly, wondering if he realized what she meant. Her breasts press against his chest, mouth slightly open as she teased his bottom lip. "You're such a sweet boy, aren't you?" She purrs.

Panty looked at the child, raising an eyebrow. She had her Chinese take out in hand, chewing on some noodles. She was bored with it, turning away. "Whadaya want?" she asks, shoving another bite in her mouth.

"W-what? M-Miss Stocking...P-panties are one thing b-but..." He said with an intense blush, he was quite surprised by this sudden revelation, he was honestly embarassed enough when he had to put on striped panties, and...when he nearly stripped down right in front of Panty. Still this seemed a little too much... His goddess seemed to enjoy her little lover a bit too much. Hearing her say or perhaps even ask him if he was a good boy, with the teasing he was recieving, his inhibitions gave away, he moaned lightly now holding her tight. "Y-Yes...I-I'm Stockings good boy..."

"Not much really, just someone to talk to aside from my own shadow." He said with a chuckle, streching "I just hope you won't try to shoot me... or leave seeing as how you're pretty much the only person who's bothered actually talking to me." He said as he started to stride to her side, now standing by her,

Stocking only smirked and pressed her hips against his. She licks her lips, seducing the angel right in the middle of the sidewalk. She was wanting him horribly so and she couldn't help her body. "S-Smoking.. We need to get home," she pants against his lips, kissing him hotly. Her fingers trails down his chest and to his groin, teasing the length.

Panty continued walking and munching. "I wonder why. I mean. You dont look like a serial killer or anything," she mutters, having a man kneel before her for a treat, between her legs. She looks to the unknown male and shrugs, allowing the man below her begin to eat her needy pussy out. She continued eating, sighing softly and occasionally moaning as he began.

"Y-Yes... Now...Right now, right here against the store~" He said suddenly, gripping her hips, suddenly stifting in his personality as his tuxedo-like garb became more ghastly, more like that of a fallen angel. His kiss suddenly deepened as his slender little arms held her in place... She couldn't escape. She'd triggered that shift, the same shift that occured before. "You lovely little perverted angel..." He crooned, panting wantingly in their kiss. "My seductive lover... making me put on striped panties... they're so painfuuul~ They're really uncomfortable even if they feel so nice grinding along my giant angel cock...~" He said with a purr.

"It's pretty hard to get someone to talk to you when you look all corpsey and all sorts of weird like me." He said with a chuckle not seeming to care entirely about her getting eaten out while she was listening to him. "Pfft I practically envy you, with looks like yours it's probably pretty damn easy to get around and to talk to people." He said with a smirk, "Still it makes me oh-so happy knowing you're actually GRACING me with talking to you as I've been so LONELY all by myself over there where you just saw me." He said with a little laugh.

Stocking gasped as she was pressed against the window of the shop, her thighs spreading as Smoking's groin pressed against her panty glad one. The frills of her dress hid everything between the two. Stocking only blushed, panting lightly against his lips. "O-oh dear," she moans a bit. "When did you become so daring~?" She grins, her hips moving into his own.

Panty shrugged, her cheeks now flushed as she looked to the other. She could tell something was off but the pleasure to her privates was driving her crazy. "I-it doesn't take much to make friends, no," she manages through panting. She swallows hard, now grinding against the male's face.

"The moment you thought you could get me to put on a dress, not JUST a dress.." He said as he nibbled lightly on her lower lip, his tongue soon met hers, wrestling vigorously with it as his hands snaked down her hips reaching under her dark frilly dress to carress her tender panty line, applying light pressure against her groin to see just how much she desired his cock, how much she wanted his throbbing member to fill her once more with his juices. He smirked lightly feeling her panties becoming wet, her juices slowly going through the delicate fabric of her lacy red panties. "My my~ I didn't think my dear lover and cock swallower liked me touching her in this way... This warms my heart~" He briefly and discretely showing her his juices, practically clinging to his hand. "I want to fuck you so much, so much~ I want you to SCREAM~" He said with a grin, licking her neck lightly as his now lightly wettened hand went down slowly unzipped his fly, moving his panties down his huge cock barely kept hidden by her dress, he moved closer with a smirk, the head of his length now pressed against her belly. "Mmmm~"

"Eh, can you really say your friend there is a real friend?" He said with a chuckle, "If I wanted to, I'd have you begging for my cock, but I don't wanna not cause you're not attractive or anything, my interests right now kinda lean on me just tryin' to get into society again, he said as he scratched his head, a mildly ghostly aura started to flare from his form as he scratched his head.

Stocking could only return her lovers kisses, panting and moaning softly. His words made her blush as his hand began to tease and prod her moistened sex. "O-oh yes. I love it when you touch me that wa--" She cut off with a squeal as his now released cock pressed against her body. She whines in a craving manner and presses against him, begging now. "S-Smoking..~ Please fuck your goth angel.. Please make me scream and beg for your delicious, angelic rod," she whines, moving against his length.

Panty smirked at the challenge, finishing on the man's face without even blinking. She steadied herself before looking over the childish frame. "Me begging for you? Okay, pal. Tell that to your chode," she grumbles, flipping her blonde locks. The perfection of the color and style was to dye for, her blue eyes always batting as some fellow to fill her angelic womb.

I don't think I heard you, you dirty goth cockwhore~" He said as he suddenly smacked her round ass, with a grin. "Say it again, louder for your lover~" He said with a light laugh, as he positioned himself pressing his head into her chest, looking up at her with a smug, yet sly smile. He had her in the palm of his hands, a mere toy for him for the moment. Knowing what would happen after, Stocking may want more, he was prepared for that, considering the fact that she seemed more than eager to bend over for him when he acted like this. "I also have..." He started with a small series of sharp pants, as he pressed his cocks head against her panty line, after finally positioning himself. "a...a proposition~" He finally said as he continued to tease her, grinding the head of his cock right up against her sex, barely protected by her thin panties even now becoming drenched in her juices. He loved teasing her, working her like this, it just made him all the more aroused to see his goddess reduced to this: a cockhungry goth, his goth.

"Oh I would, not like I give a shit if you BELIEVE me, though I'd be more than happy to show you~" He said with a snicker, a grin appearing on his face that made it evident that he wasn't a human. He hadn't attempted to touch her up to now despite this. "Though if you're so much of an apparently high and mighty woman to just prove me wrong... Well~ I can't say that seems all that fun does it?~" He said with a smirk. "After all when will you ever get a chance like this again? To actually get to 'prove someone like me' wrong without getting arrested for 'bad touching" someone like me?" He said as he looked at her, his eyes were of a similar blue, but paler, with a lack of the shine that her eyes possessed.

Stocking would blush as he buried his face into her tits. She wiggles around a bit more, panting softly. Her head tilts back as she repeats herself once more, though louder for his pleasure. She began moaning as he shoved his cock right against her soaked sex, making her squirm and beg for it buried inside of her. "W-what's the p-proposition?" she whimpers, hips moving and grinding against his cock. Her arms would wrap around his neck, fingers entangling in his hair. She was far from rational thoughts and she just wanted to be filled by her lover once more.

Panty giggled at him. "So you could prove it, but you won't, basically?" she asks, walking up to him. "I am a very bad girl, mister. So I might just have to beg to get you to show me that cock of yours," she purrs a bit, her arms wrapping themselves around his neck. Her breasts were right in his face as she looked down at him, entertained by his words.

"Well..." Smoking started as he soon kissed the flesh of her breasts discretly letting his tongue drag on her lovely skin. "It involves the dress~" He said with a light purr. Observers and those passing by were oblivious to what was going on, from all sides it merely seemed as though a startlingly beautiful goth were comforting a young boy. If anything it seemed to be somewhat moving if not adorable. Many subtle 'awww's came from the various peoples walking by, young girls, women, even some men found themselves moved by what appeared to be a touching scene... Which was nothing at all what was going on, so many people taking pictures of what appeared to be just an innocent scene, when in truth it was a master playing with his toy, his lovely little goth. He nuzzled her breast lightly as he pressed his rod far more firmly against her ready, if not dying to sink it in already. Eventually his own anticipation made him take the initiative, the head of his cock lightly prodded around, grinding against the sides of her panties until slipping under them, meeting her dripping sex, her bit his lip with a smile, prodding her sex with his long rods head. "Stocking~" He cooed lightly, kissing her breast. "Stooocking~"

He chuckled, as he carressed Panty's hips once she was close enough, "And what makes you think I'll be inclined to show you my cock, if you're such a delightfully bad girl, prove it to me~" He said with a little purr as he looked up at her pressing his childish face into her breasts.

Stocking was so embarrassed so many people were watching. She buries her face in his hair, whimpering softly as he continued to shove his cock against her sex. She finally gave a cry of pleasure as it pressed against her opening, her hips grinding against his. "H-how so, Smoking?" she asks, moaning lightly into his ear. She was so exposed, yet not. No one had an idea that this boy was going to take her right against the window. It merely looked comforting as it Smoking was upset. He was far from it. She panted lightly as he teased her entrance more so, her hips bucking.

Panty tilted her head, his hands on her waist making her snicker. "And how do you expec me to do that?" she asks, one of her hands traveling down to his groin. Her fingers stroke at his clothed length, curious as to what he was going to do.

"I'll put on the dress you want me to get in~... If you return the favor for me~ Either that, or...we can try a new method of taking down particular ghosts, involving several whips, restraints and all those little things that seem to get you excited..." He said in a purr as his arms tightened around her waist, bringing her close, his cocks head soon sank into her sex as he brought her hips forward, toward him. He let out a pleased little hiss, blushing as he slowly began moving his hips forward and back, sinking his cock in and out of her womb. He nibbled lightly on her breast nuzzling it further as he started to speed up, by now the bystanders had minimized, and those left barely understood what was really going on. A hint and an idea shot through their minds but they dismissed it as it seemed practically impossible for their minds to wrap around.

He chuckled as he moved his hands along her body, down her thighs then back up to firmly grip her rear. "Weeell~ we might have to see if you can choke down my cock first and get me to cum in less than a minute~ Think you can do that much, you bad girl~?" He said with a smirk, his length was notably thick, much thicker than that of a human, as he was a ghost by technicality, it would be difficult to make an accurate description of the thickness or even the length, even so, describing it as close as possible in the simplest way would be... 'neiiiigh'. He smiled coyly as Panty continued, "Well I wasn't lying...I AM a little impressive, aren't I~?"

Stocking squealed as his cock sunk into her body. She moans softly into his ear, nodding at his words. "Y-yes, okay. I'll do it," she whimpers, practically drooling as he finally began to move his hips. She tilts her head back, breasts exposed to his mouth. Her legs tighten around his waist as he shoves himself inside of her tight walls. Stocking's fingers ran through his hair and pulled him close, soft pants leaving her lips. "But only if I can get you more cute panties," she murmurs.

Panty blushed a bit as she saw his length. Hearing the challenge, she nodded. "Just in case people think this is child rape," she mutters, bringing him back into the alley. She kneels before him, releasing his, well, horse cock. She strokes it with both hands, fingers kneading into his swollen flesh. Her mouth closes around the head of his cock, her tongue swirling and lapping at it slowly. "A minute, Eh?" she giggles, one hand lowering to his sac. She squeezes each nut and prods the other with her thin digits.

He smirked thrusting harder upon hearing her mumble "Hmmm? Who told you that was okay?" He said as he continued to drive his thick holy cock deeper into her, feeling her insides squeeze his cock tightly, as though it were truly attempting to milk his cock for its seed, his thick syrupy seed. As the bystanders on the street left, there only remained those in the store looking at them with confusion as it seemed as if the goth were 'booty-bumping' the stores window, many of the males reveled and oggled the sight of her rear being constantly pressed and pushed against the glass, even if her dress concealled most of the 'goodies' she hid, their imagination helped finish the picture. "Thooough I suppose its okay~.." He mewled into her ear, and whispered "I'll even put on a nurses outfit for my darling Stocking~" He said with a teasing tone, Smoking in a nurses outfit, no doubt in a tight little skirt and hat, Those striped panties... Him tending to her in bed with a smile on his face, feeding her in bed, the little shy squeals of him being embarrassed of her doing this to him... ohh yes..

He inhaled sharply, with a content smile on his face. "My m-my~ You really are damn good at this.... F-fuck..." He ran his hands through her blonde locks, chuckling as he decided to 'egg her on' though thinking upon it, he decided to flatter her a little. "I wonder how you got this beautiful? Were you born this way?~ ",

Stocking only moaned louder, her mouth open as she panted. She shimmered for his mouth against hers. "O-oh fuck, you better," she manages through her sex driven noises. Her hips buck into his, wanting his cock buried deep inside of her womb. She bites her bottom lip, noticing the men behind her looking at her body. "S-Smoking..~ They're watching me," she whines, bottom lip quivering. Her eyebrows furrowed in a pathetic manner. Her walls tightened around him and churned, stroking every precious vein and crevice of his lovely angelic rod.

Panty only giggled, taking more of the ghosts cock into her mouth, soon half was in her throat. She bobbed her head quickly, taking more and more as each thrust made his cock fill up her asophogous. She swirled her tongue all over, swallowing so her muscles churned around his erection.

He smirked "Well they can't really SEE us doing what we're doing can they?~" He said thrusting harder, droolin lightly as her walls tightened around his cock. Pounding harder and harder, working past her muscles forcing his way in further to brutally 'punch' away at her cervix. "Though it's such a shaaame we can't do this in the church where I can such on your huge tits too~ Oh well... You can just make me do that once I lose just enough of my libido to allow me to return to my normal self~ Well more or less normal~..." He said hugging her tightly, his words became hushed, and hurried, his libido and over all sex drive was being pushed to the limit due to his inhibitions slowly returning as he burned off more of his lust. "...Kiss me. Kiss me right now." He crooned.

The ghost smirked, panting lightly with a now jolly ol' grin on his face. "..Mmm...This isn't good enough though... even if it is mindblowingly incredible~" He said as his hands now placed themselves on her head, taking control, he forced her to 'swallow' his cock whole, and he started to do things himself, thrusting rapidly in and out of her mouth, his cock bulging from her throat as he kept going. He'd continued to do this, despite her reasonable reactions in protest until she'd give up and let him keep going, after all he'd probably cum and he'd do the same to her tight little pussy. If anything this would just prove if he was good enough to take her on if he could keep going after cumming once.

Stocking whimpers, her arms around his neck tightening. She moans his name lightly, her climax slowly closing in. His words only made her forcibly tighten her walls around him. His moaning and crooning made her stomach warm with delight. She looks up at him, drool running past her chin. She presses her mouth against his, battling for dominance against his tongue. "S-Smoking..~ I love you--.. I love you so much!" she squeals against his mouth, pressing tightly against him.

Panty only squealed as he held onto he head. She whines and gags against his cock as he began throat fucking her. She only took it because she was addicted to cock, as well as semen, but this only made her extremely turned on. She soaked her inner thighs, happily sucking away at his length as she felt him close in on his climax.

"I...love you too...M-Miss Stocking..." That familiar voice like the coo of a dove returned once more, the strength that had held her against the glass had faded, the tongue that had nearly won dominance over hers slowly ceased fighting and let hers coil and writh against hers. Smoking, or at least the Smoking she had the most fun in playing with had returned again, he was happily thrusting in and out of her womb, like a piston, feeling her insides now try to hold his cock in place for him to cum inside her. He was getting closer, closer ever so closer to cumming at last. "M-Miss Stocking!~" A sudden sensation of some thick liquid splashing and sloshing around her womb made it clear he finally came, not only that but that he filled her womb up with his delicious cum. He mewled whimpering like a happy little puppy, nestling his head into her breasts as he continued to cum letting her belly swell slightly with the incredible amount of cum that he was filling her with. He'd been saving up, such a good boy~

A sudden gush of cum started to force its way down her throat. It was nearly cartoony to an extent, a huge bulge of cum being shot into a little spot in her throat all at once, sticking right to her throats tired out muscles, eventually going down into her stomach. He continued to cum steadily as he slowly pulled out of her throat, gently fucking her mouth so she could get a good taste of his cum, before finally pulling out of her mouth and staining her perfect little face with his cum. He smirked looking at her "I just realized... neither of us have a watch on us... I wonder if you managed to get me to cum in a minute."

Stocking nearly reared up as she pressed against her sweet lover. She kisses his mouth sweetly, pulling him close. She cried out a bit against him as he came, her own climax hitting. Her thighs quiver as she felt his cum fill her womb, it sticking out slightly from the mass amount. Her thin digits run through his soft locks, a small smile on her lips. "Such a sweet boy, Smoking," she murmurs, like one would do to a child.

Panty squealed as his cum shot down her throat and filled her stomach. She had to swallow in order to keep breathing. But damn, it just kept /coming./ ( Zing~ ) Panty blushed a bit as he came slightly on her face, panting a bit. "Ah. You wouldn't have cared either way," she muttered, licking off her face.

"M-Miss Stocking.." He said looking at her, his eyes half closed, looking at her as though she were truly a goddess. He blushed as he realized what he'd done. "I-I'm sorry about...m-making you do this sort of thing... in public of all places..." He mused with a shy mewl.

"I probably would have," He said with a chuckle, "I wouldn't bother trying my luck with you if I couldn't last more than a minute with you doing this sort of stuff with you.. After all you deserve better~..." He said with a sad little smile. "Heheh, besides that you probably caught on that you just blew a ghost, kinda. A ghost that died a virgin, though in my case... " He said as he chuckled as he said what followed, dusting off his gown and motioning to his human like form. "I got turned into THIS cause of my regrets, anger n' over all lust for life n' junk." He said with a laugh as he then helped her up to her feet.

Stocking blushes and pulls off of his cock, neatly tucking it away in his pants. She straightens her panties and skirt as she stands up, biting her bottom lip. She kisses his cheek softly, her arms wrapped around his neck. "It's okay dear," she murmurs. "I like you all the same." She nuzzles his cheek gently, holding him close.

Panty stands, looking over him. "For a ghost, you're not all that bad," she murmurs, running her hands through her blonde locks. She smirks slightly, straightening her skin tight dress, it showing off each curve, along with her small navel and perky breasts. She licks her lips a bit, his cum being quite tasty.

He blushed hugging her tightly, "I love you so much Miss Stocking," he said tearing up, kissing her lightly. He nuzzled against her, his arms carressing her lightly. "...E-Erm...if you still want the dress in the store's window I can help pay for it." He said meekly, shaking slightly, he knew he'd have to be Stockings obedient little cock now that he went and did that to her.... He nearly exposed her to the masses... Yet it felt so good too.. He shivered biting his lip.

He smiled looking up at her. "You're moving my no longer beating heart" He said with a light laugh. He reflected her own lustful desires, with a smile. "I'm guessing we both want a little more out of each other huh?~" He said with a grin, then a playful little purr he hugged her, lightly groping her ass.

"Really?" She squeaks and looks up at him. She was extremely happy so she pulled back and yanked him inside. She drug him in the dressing room, along with the dress. She sat him down and stripped, teasingly showing off all her curves as she did so. She slips on the dress and attachments, modeling it for him. "How does it look?" She giggles, turning around in it. The dress accented her milky white skin, especially the skin of her thighs. She flares out the skirt, giddy that she was able to get it.

Panty smirks as his hands ran over her rear. She nods down at him, licking her lips. "Are you going to take me in this alley?" she asks, blue eyes calculating. She giggles a bit while looking over him.

He blushed looking at the dress itself and how she looked in it. "W-wonderful, you look so cute..." He said shivering, he had a weakness for cute things. An adorable weakness, it took all the willpower he possessed to not tackle her and nuzzle her in an ecstatic hug... While his 'other self' would more than likely take greater delight in fucking his cute goddess's brains out seeing what she had on. He shivered slightly, drooling "S-so cute..."

"Maaaybe~ Though a bed seems to be a little more comfortable for you... Still taking you in the middle of public for all to see might be fun toooo~" He said with a purr, grinning as he pressed his face into her chest, lightly nuzzling her warm body.

Back
Top Bottom