Fallen Without A Cause (Dementia x Spirits)

Stocking laughed with delight before quickly kissing him, only to turn and strip again. She dresses herself in her own clothes before running out. "Smoking..~ C'mon," she mews, jumping up and down at the counter. She was extremely happy and she couldn't wait to dress up her sweet angel in his nurse uniform.

Panty only smirked and drug him out, to her car. She climbs in and offers him the door. "My bed is quite more comfortable," she smirks, starting the way home.

Smoking helped pay for the dress, Stocking had to only contribute a little as Smoking had enough for most of the cost of the dress itself. He smiled seeing how happy he made Stocking, how happy he made his goddess, he.... almost felt happy that he was cast out of heaven. ....almost He hugged her as they made their way down the street with her new dress in a surprisingly nice looking plastic bag. He just hoped he hadn't said anything foolish while in his drugged up state where he practically submitted to his libido. Of course he had no idea that he in fact did, and of course that he made her agree to several raunchy....yet possibly interestingly fun terms...

He smiled as he got in the car, closing the door behind him, "Great~ Hope the floors gonna handle all the sex though " He said with a laugh, taking a moment to kiss her as she drove.

Stocking happily held his hand as they walked home, immediately running to her room, dress and Smoking's hand in tote. She locks the door before shuffling to her closet, dragging out the thin white dress and small hat from the back, along with a brand new pair of pink panties. She turns and holds them out to Smoking, smiling ever so sweetly. "Here ya go," she giggles, tilting her head.

Panty returns his kiss. She had just watched the two other angels run into her tower. Panty smirks, parking. She gives the child a quick, hard stroke to his cock before stepping out. "Come along," she murmurs before moving inside. Her luscious hip sway, making her rear seem more lovely than it already was.

Stocking stood there in shock, shaking as he saw what he had to put on, what he feared had come true. Even so... He couldn't deny his goddess, his everything. He took the clothes shaking as he soon stripped, letting Stocking stare and gawk at his slender feminine figure, his skin which barely paled in the perfection her skin possessed. He stood once dressed, shaking slightly pulling at his dress to hide the huge 'manbulge' he possessed that was barely held back by the pink panties that clung to his skin. "M-Miss Stocking?" He asked, knowing he'd regret asking what he'd soon ask, but it only seemed appropriate as he was wearing such a tight and thin white dress. "...D-Do you need me to be your private nurse for the evening?"

He eagerly followed, now just itching to get into her dress and screw that perfect little slender body silly, going up the tower he soon found himself in her room, surprised by all the rather lewd toys she had for herself, even a few toys for guys who 'weren't hard enough' apparently. Even so, he ignored it, because of the sexy ass he was about to dominate.

Stocking only giggled in delight and threw herself across her bed. She nods pathetically, whimpering teasingly. "O-oh yes, Smoking..~ I need a healthy young nurse to nurse me back to health," she mews, batting her thick eyelashes at him. She soon stripped, lounging in quite a suggestive pose in other her underwear for him to gawk at. His bulge strained against his panties and the dress, that only excited her.

Panty would slip her dress over her head, standing in red lingerie. She slowly turned towards him, her body available to him. "Are you ready..to be purified?" she asks, her voice low and seductive. Her blonde locks fell over her shoulder. As she walk towards him, she slowly stripped her bra, breasts completely visible, though her hair covered most of it.

Smoking blushed, purring lightly as he approached clumsily. "...D-Don't worry Miss Stocking..." He said blushing as his huge bulge strained to tear free from the panties that held him back. "I-I'll take care of you and give you the proper care you need~..." He said in a pant. Soon at her side he carefully mounted her carressing her skin, and soft body with a small towelette soaked in a sweet smelling flowery oil. He grew aroused by the way the oil made her perfect skin shine like a true goddess. He played with her breasts lightly kissing her neck lightly "F-First s-some l-l-looove...~ A-After this is your nutrition..." He said in a mewl as he felt her touch him, touch him in various ways she...never touched him in before....

The ghost drooled nodding, soon pouncing on her, pinning her down, his black hair hung down on her, he ran his hands along her body, cupping her breasts, fondling the small little mounds. "Yes~ Though I'm probably gonna get you a lot more dirty than you already are." He said with a grin.

Stocking looked up at him as she was mounted. Her fingers played over his skin, edging up his skirt. She gave a playful purr as she allowed him to address her in the sweet smelling toilette. Her hands grasped his rear and kneaded it in her fingertips. "I'm so happy I have such a good nurse to help me back to health," she mews at him, teasing him. He looked so damn cute in his uniform. She wanted a cock just so she could bend him over and take his precious ass.

Panty squeaked as she was pounced, falling back on the bed. She would press into the others hands, her own traveling up his back and into his hair. She rolls her hips against him, thighs spreading to accommodate his length. "Have at it, ghost boy," she purrs, ripping her own panties off.

Smoking squealed shivering at her touch, he felt weird, the way she was touching his shapely round rear. He panted lightly as he kissed her suddenly wrapping his hands around her. Mewling, he deepened their kisses, his cock tearing at his panties slightly as he pulled away slowly. "I-I only want what's best for my dear patient..." He said in a blush, as he soon turned around, facing away from her, pressing his bulge against her face, the scent of his cum still clung to his thighs and balls, he spread her legs lightly, running a finger along her slit, flicking her clit around with his finger. "N-next is.. n-nutrition..." He said in a lustful pant.

He chuckled as he held her down, moving in the proper position. "Oh I will~" He said in a purr, pressing his cock firmly against her rear, suddenly moving away from teasing her pussy ramming it straight up her ass whilst saying 'Surprise~' considering she'd no doubt had never taken anything nearly as big as him right up her ass, he chuckled as he held her firmly down thrusting with a grin on his face reveling in her pain slowly turning into a numb addicting pleasure. "Mmm~ Just as I thought, your ass was a GREAT choice~" He said hugging her waist with one hand as he continued to pound away at her anus.

Stocking blushed as she looked up his skirt. His cute cock looked so yummy behind those panties. She gave an involuntary squeak as he touched her aroused sex. Stocking grins and rides the dress up to his hips, pulling him closer to her face by his hips. She licks at his sac through his panties, purring with delight.

Panty gave a loud cry as he shoved his large erection up her ass. She swore she could feel him in her stomach. She whines, thighs quivering as he roughly began pounding into her rear. "F-Fuuuuuck!" she cries out, fingers grasping at the bed. She had never once had someone so large fill her ass, but lord it hurt, the pleasure soon sinking in. "A-Ah! O-oh, god, harder!" She manages, her hips bucking. Despite the pain, her sex was leaking her love juices, making her squirm.

"H-Hya!" He squealed as he felt her lick his sac through his panties, not only that but also exposing him further, now his round little ass in her face, his shaft throbbed heavily against the panties tearing through slightly more. He mewled at this new sensation, this new unusual feeling of, her doing this, he soon did the same as Stocking, pulling her closer to his face by her hips, his hands held her glutes tight as his tongue rapidly lapped at her clit, taking a moment to even suckle on it tenderly,

The ghost snickered as he went faster grabbing her by the head. "Oh you can beg better than that~ After all it looks like your deliciously slutty body's already taken a liking to my cock streching your round ass wide open, so why not just give in a little further so that you can get what you want?~" He said as he slowly twisted his cock around in her ass in a clockwise motion, the arm holding her hips, moved down, meeting her wet sex, lightly rubbing her sex before sinking his fingers in, swiftly, moving his slender digits in and out of her wet slit.

Stocking blushed briefly before continuing to lap at his sac, yanking his panties to the side. She grasps his length and slowly swallows every inch, suckling tenderly. She lapped and swirled her tongue around the erected appendage. As his mouth came in contact with her sex, she gave a low moan, wiggling around and arching her hips against him.

Panty cries out a bit more as he continued to shove his cock up her hungry ass. "P-please! Fuck me harder! Fill me with your huge cock!" she whines, drooling down her chin. She pants heavily, her body shaking with each huge thrust of his. She only started squealing like a slut as he fingered her tight walls, making her squirm and the room smell of strawberries.

Smoking mewled shaking as he stopped teasing her for a moment, "Y-Yes j-just like that... P-patients n-need nutrition, j-just keep sucking it down~..." He said with an adorable moan. He soon resumed, kissing her sex tenderly. He soon licked it, letting his tongue lash at it, he wasn't about to finger her ass... That'd probably just give her ideas.

He chuckled as he pulled her head back, nibbling her neck lightly as hic cock continued to hammer away at her ass, protruding slightly from her belly as his thrusts intensified, his balls slapped against her perfect ass. His fingering only seemed to just get more intense, practically forcing her juices out as he poked and prodded around her most sensitive parts.

Stocking gave a soft moan as she continued to bob her head on his cock. He was too sweet, making sure she got her "nutrition." Her eyes drifted up his round ass, catching sight of his puckered entrance. She gave a loud moan as he began kissing and licking at her sex. His own mews made her tummy fill with butterflies. She wanted more. A hand reaches up, the slender digit massaging and prodding his back door.

Panty would be drooling, honestly looking fucked silly. She wanted this ghost in every fucking hole she had. Filling every hole. His fingers in her pussy made her squeal, the teeth on her neck making her squirm. She arches her hips into him, thighs quivering. "Fill me with all your nasty semen! Fuck me until your hearts content! F-fuck! A~Ahhhhhh~!" She manages, climaxing against his fingers but still wanting, needing more.

A gasp of surprise came from Smoking, he shivered at the touch of Stocking, shaking slightly as he felt something applying light pressure on his cute little entrance, it looked practically perfect. "M-Miss Stocking?.." He said in a hushed tone, now seeming to show a little fear as to what she was doing, he didn't like this. Even so, why did he continue licking her pussy, spread it open and let his tongue slither around inside her. Why didn't he tell her that this was too much, that he didn't want her to touch him that way. He wanted to but, his body, it felt like his body was glued to her own body. To try to get her attention away from that, he started to face fuck her properly, now gently moving his shaft in and out of her mouth, down her throat and back again, his balls lightly slapping against her face, he soon sped up to keep her from doing what he feared she'd do to him.

"Oh that's what I plan to do you sexy blonde bitch!" He said as he continued, letting his cock protrude heavily from her belly, he came at one point, managing to give her a nice little creampie, but he didn't stop if anything he was using his own cum as a lube for him to fuck her deeper. He grinned as he felt his cock being tightly squeezed by her anus, trying to desperately get him to cum again for her. He continued fingering her , far more ecstatically than before. He smirked as he continued to make Panty his bitch.

Stocking gave a soft moan as she felt him begin to move his cock through her throat. She panted a bit, her hips arching against his mouth. Her fingers now dug into the cheeks of his rear, pushing him down further into her mouth. All she wanted was for her angel to cum, just so she could taste how sweet he was.

Panty gave loud cries of pleasure as he came inside her ass. She only twisted her body so that he was now fucked her from behind, his cock being shoved into her deeper. She moans loudly, thighs quivering. She was going to cum again if he continued to finger her body.

Smoking mewled feeling Stockings fingers dig into his round ass, he sank his shaft deep into her throat letting her hold him there as he came, loads of his thick seed shot down into her belly in thick sticky ropes. He gasped, panting lightly as he slowly pulled his shaft away, letting her carefully clean it off. "G-Good.... Y-you've done very well... N-Now for the injection~:heart:"

"That's right scream bitch, scream for your fat juicy cock to cum with you!" He said as he continued to finger her, sinking his fingers slightly deeper inside her as his hips hammered away at her ass which had turned slightly red from the 'punishment'.

Stocking squeaked as he came, swallowing every last drop. She would climax against his face, panting slowly. At the next mention of being taken care of, she tilts her head. She blushes lightly, glancing at her mess.

Panty would only begin screaming his name, feeling like her ass was getting torn apart. She bucks back into him, cumming again. She was so worn out but his horse cock was amazing as it rammed into her body.

Smoking shivered as he positioned himself, shaking as he pressed his cock against her wet slit. He paused for a moment, shaking "..M-Miss Stocking... U-Um...Does it feel good when I put my angel cock in your ass?" He asked timidly, it indeed made him uncomforatble to ask this, however he wanted to let his goddess have a little more of him... even if it felt weird to him..

The ghost groaned as he came, grinning as his thick slime like seed soon swarmed and filled Panty's 'honey pot'. He bit his lip with a smirk as he pulled out shooting a little of his spunk onto her bare round ass. "Mmm, you delicious angel bitch~ That was fucking amazing~"

Stocking blushes nervously, her eyes going a bit wide. "W-well, hum. With lubrication, yes," she says slowly, hooking her arms around his neck. He was so cautious and cute around her, she couldn't get enough. She bites her lip as she looks at him, smiling softly.

Panty collapses against the bed as he filled her ass up, panting heavily. As soon as he pulled out, cum leaked from her asshole and onto the bed. She falls to the side, her eyes closed as she tried to calm herself. "O-oh my god," she murmurs, having never came like that before.

Smoking shivered soon spreading his legs lightly. "I-If I let you do that to me while I was...inside you... would you be gentle with me?" He asked with a little mewl. Precum leaked from his cocks head, whatever his goddess desired he'd give it to her... More than just his body if necessary. "I-I'm okay with it if it's you Miss Stocking..."

The ghost smirked looking down at Panty. "...Heheh... Looks like I was right... You couldn't get enough of my huge cock~" He said with a purr as he lightly fondled her breasts in a playful way

Back
Top Bottom