Sugar & Spice. { Dementia & Jugger82 }

She felt him relax in his arms, his breath deep as of that of one asleep. She blushes a bit. He fell asleep with me in his arms..? She blinks, her cheeks turning an even deeper pink. She snuggled a bit closer, smiling more so to herself before closing her eyes. It didn't take her long to fall asleep next to the male, and for her it felt completely right.

The next morning, Glove awoke slowly and sat up, yawning and rubbing his eyes to rub out the exhaustion blanketing his vision. He looked to Stocking, and smiled...remembering the night they had last night. He let her sleep, thinking she needed it after the night before and went downstairs to prepare something to eat for breakfast for him. "I wonder what they have to eat in this place..." He murmured as he foraged through their fridge.

Chuck would hop out of the fridge before scurrying off with his usual plate of brown sludge. Panty would come downstairs, ordering Garterbelt to make breakfast. The angel looked heavenly as always, her blonde hair freshly washed and she was actually covering some skin. She had on long pajama pants and one of Stockings donated old band shirts. She sat at the bar and slumped over at it as se waited on Garterbelt to cook. She smiled, smelling the delicious food.

At the smell of bacon, Stocking sat up. She yawned, brushing her hair back into a ponytail. She pulled on sweatpants and a tee, padding downstairs barefoot. She yawns softly, taking Chuck as a pillow as she sat next to Panty, laying her head on the dog thing.

"Man...Mornings are hell-ish for the two of you...aren't they?" Glove replied as he walked over to the two of them, patting both of their heads gently as Garterbelt cooked for the two of them. "I'm gonna go out to the city for a bit. See ya." He headed out of the Church and out to D-City. He wondered what else this place had to offer him? It was sort of funny. He wasn't even here for three days and he had committed more sin than he ever did in the last few centuries. He laughed lightly at the thought of it, but repented constantly in the back of his mind while he explored D-City.

The sisters enjoyed a large breakfast, happily chatting about to each other. Thank god it was suppose to be their off day, it was Sunday after all. The pair giggle about Glove, comparing experience with him. They didn't even seem upset with each other either. Once finished, Stocking got a pedicure and manicure from Panty, the two having enjoyed each others company in a couple days.

Glove looked around D-City and found all of the sights to be amazingly interesting. He wondered how humans could become so productive for a city such as this, and be so creative in all the wonderous activities they had to offer. It wouldn't be until a few hours later that he'd return to the Church and walk around inside to look for either of the sisters.

They were in the main hall, lounging about the pews, tanning actually. The sun that aluminized the pair lined out their wings and halo. They were relaxing but Chuck was the first to see Glove. In which he attacked the man's face then scurried down his body. Stocking looks up, waving a hello before putting her head back down.

"Oh my fucking devil this feels great," Panty sighs. The two were in bikinis, the backs of their tops undone to allow for the perfect color. The pair sighed happily, going quiet with delight as they soaked up the rays.

"Oh your devil? Are you praying to the wrong god now?" Glove replied to Panty as he walked over to the pews and looked at the two of them. "What are you doing up there? Tanning?" He rubbed the back of his head, wondering if this was the best time for tanning...but figured it was their day off, so they could do whatever they wanted. "Jeez...Its so boring in town. I have no money to use for anything there and Ghosts don't even attack human settlements of Sunday...Normally in Heaven I'd have work, but now I have nothing to do."

They lean up, the tops of both of their bikinis falling into their cleavage to reveal their chests. Panty grins and looks to her sister. "We could do something to make you a less bored," she offers, standing and walking to him. She then kneels before him, teasing him as she's done before an rubbing his length through his pants. Stocking would come up behind her sister, only to wrap her arms around his neck, kissing him to silence any protests he had.

"What...? No I didn't mean-" He was silenced. Stocking did the dirty deed and kissed his lips to keep him quiet. Panty would be allowed full access to his now erect member while he kissed Stocking back, his tongue sliding into hers to wrap around hers as he kissed the goth girl. His hands went to Stocking's hips and pulled her close, focusing moreover on her than Panty at the moment, despite the fact Panty had access to his actual cock.

She enjoyed his tongue against hers, returning the favor quite happily as she held him to her. She felt his cock harden against his thigh and she knew her sister had it under control. Stocking ran a hand through his hair, her eyes closing as she kissed his soft lips. Panty would releases the angel cock, licking her lips before swallowing his entire length. She would hold it there before giving him a very sloppy blow job. Her saliva would coat his cock, eagerly swallowing him and stroking his erection.

As Panty went about her assault on his cock, his kissing became a bit more...irregular as he was trying not to moan from pleasure from Panty's deepthroating. He soon pulled away, gasping as he stood there, legs shaky as he now focused on what Panty was doing. "D-Damn...Where was this when we did it earlier...!?" He murmured, closing his eyes in pleasure. "D-Don't stop Panty..."

Stocking moved to his neck, kissing and biting the flesh as he moaned about for Panty's mouth. Stocking was growing wet against her bottoms and Panty noticed. She would slip her sisters bathing suit down and off before moving her other leg on the opposite of Glove's cock, her pussy hovering barely above her erection. Stocking's nectar would drip onto Panty's face as she blew the angelic cock before her but now Panty moved away from it, still stroking his erection. She would capture her sisters pussy with her mouth, tounging the sweet taste hole and moaning against her.

Glove couldn't believe this feeling. "Day two and I'm having a threesome...Most human males would be overjoyed for something like this, especially when its between two sisters such as you two..." He replied, and watched as Panty began to eat out her sister. He began to leak precum as he watched the two of them, wanting to cum ever so badly, but not by using his hand to stroke himself off onto the sisters. "If you two share my cock....I'll let you two share my cum as well."

"Oh, please, Panty," Stocking moaned, riding her sisters face. She was overjoyed, leaning her head back as she panted. "Pantyyy..~ Let him fuck me. I want it." She manages through moans, kissing his mouth roughly. Panty would go back to blowing the male, licking up his cum and dragging her tongue along the underside of his cock. The angel grins, deepthroating his pulsing erection. "Is that what the little whore angel wants, sister?" Panty teases, pushing up Glove's cock so it teased her sisters dripping pussy. Stocking whines for it, pressing eagerly against him.

"I say we give the girl what she wants, Panty." He said with a grin and kissed Stocking's lips tenderly, pulling her body into his more and the tip of his cock would press into her pussy. "Well? What do you say, Anarchy Panty?" Glove said teasingly as he reached down to tuffle her hair playfully. "Should we give this goth girl what she wants, or should you show her how to use one of these?"

"I say we should," she grins, sitting back a bit. "But when it's my turn she has to sit and fuck herself." Panty stands, pulling a strap-on from the pew over. She slips it on, prodding the girls ass before shoving herself in. Stocking would cry out softly, her ass clenching around the fake cock in her ass. "F-Fuck..Glove, please give me your cock. I want it so bad," she whines, leaning her head back against Panty as she begins thrusting inside her tight, virgin ass.

"Oh my. I haven't even taken that cherry yet, Panty." He said teasingly when he saw her take her sister's asshole. "You want some double piston action, Stocking?" He teased, thrusting his cock into her and wrapping her legs around his body so that Panty and he were thrusting their cocks inside of her. "How does that feel, Stocking?"

Stocking wraps her arms around his shoulders, her legs tightly around his waist. She moans loudly as the two begin fucking both her holes. "O-oh fuck..s-so good," she manages, panting heavily. Panty slapped her sisters ass as she pounded into it, making a heavy smacking noise as she fucked her ass ruthlessly. She pounded into her walls, no lube and just roughly churning up her insides as she went at it. "Oh, Stocking. I never knew you were this slutty. Especially for your sister," Panty teases, reaching around and twisting her nipples about and squeezing her breasts tightly.

Glove laughed at how Panty was treating her sister. "She really seems to love when you do that, Panty." Glove grinned and spanked her ass as well. "She loves being spanked...I know this from experience, Panty."

(Sorry for a short reply. :[ )

Stocking whimpers in a very embarrassed manner as the two slap her ass, the flesh bouncing with each smack. She clenches around their cocks, as if to punish them for laughing as her. She knew Panty couldn't feel it but sure as hell Glove did by the way he tensed. Panty continued thrusting the fake cock into her sister and kneading a hand into her breasts, the other soon joining it as she pounded into her tight walls.

Glove grinned and looked to Panty in the eye. "Hey Panty...I'm gonna cum real soon...Where do you think I should shoot it?" He grinned and opened Stocking's mouth. "Here?" His eyes flashed red suddenly. "Maybe all over her face to embarrass her even more?" He poked her stomach. "Maybe I should shoot it inside?" He teased and pointed to her. "Or maybe I should give it to you?"

"Give her all your cum," she murmurs, banging her sister hard. It was a hard sucking sound as she pound her ass. Stocking couldn't stop moaning and panting as the two fucked her body, she was in heaven as they did her. "O-oh please Glove," she pants, squeezing her eyes shut as her climax was soon nearing. "Please give me your cum..~"

He couldn't take it anymore. Everything about this was so seductive and lewd that he couldn't contain himself. He let it all out, shooting his seed deep into Stocking's womb, giving her that warm embrace of angel seed. He pulled out, and grinned as he fingered her pussy, pushing his cum back inside of her as he kissed Stocking's lips tenderly. "So Panty...What should we do now with her? Or is it your turn?"

Panty pulls out from her sister. Stocking was kissing at his mouth, his angel seed having her satisfied as she leaned against him. Panty brought out a pair of panties and shoved them up her sisters legs. On these there was a mini vibrator that aimed for her clog and g-spot. She sat her sister down and turned it on high, turning to Glove. "My turn," Panty purred, turning around and getting on all fours, bending over so her ass was open to him.

Back
Top Bottom