Sugar & Spice. { Dementia & Jugger82 }

"Heh...Aren't you considerate? Making sure your sister is having her own fun while we're at it?" He grinned and walked over to her, prodding her asshole with his angel cock. He spanked her ass a few times and reached forward, hands grasping her breasts as he plunged his cock deep into her anus. "Mmm...My first anal...feels amazing to sink my cock in your ass, Panty."

Panty cries out softly as the male fills her ass. His grip on her breasts making her squirm and she presses back into his hungry cock. "Not so innocent are you?" Panty manages. Stocking was a pile of moans and pants as she watched the pair, having already came again due to the toy. She was on the floor, barely holding herself up due to the pleasure she was in.

"You two really have fallen from grace...though it appears that I have as well." He admitted, and began to thrust his cock in and out of Panty's ass. He pulled back so her back was on his chest and he was holding her up so he could thrust into her ass, her legs spread so that Stocking could see everything as Glove bucked his hips into Stocking's sister. "How does that feel, Panty...Do you want me to cum inside you too? Tell me where you want it when I blow my load..."

Panty moaned heavily as he changed positions, her ass making hard sucking noises as he thrust. She reaches down and fingers her soaked pussy, the juiced dripping everywhere. Stocking crawls forward, starting to eat up her sisters cunt, cleaning up the juices all the while teasing her clit roughly with her tongue. Panty began almost screaming in pleasure as the man filled her ass. "Aw, fuuuck!" she moans, her nails digging into his arms. "Cum in my ass~!"

He moaned out in pure pleasure when he finally came, shooting his seed deep into Panty's ass while Stocking ate out her sister. Glove grinned and put Panty on the ground, and moved to sit on the couch to relax. "Jeez...Between the two of you, I'd have to say thats the best place to be." He teased and closed his eyes. "Did you two enjoy yourselves?" He opened them and looked to the two angels before him, grinning deviously as he was still erect as he watched the two of them on the floor.

Panty had crawled atop Stocking, having removed the vibrator panties. Their breasts meshed together as the pair started making out. Panty would rub her clot against Stocking, the twos juices mixing together in a pool on the floor. Stocking was moaning against her sisters mouth as she was teased, wanting something inside her once more.

Glove grinned and watched the scene before him, and soon joined the two, shoving his cock between their two pressed pussies. While he wasn't exactly penetrating into them, he'd be rubbing his length along their slits as he thrust into them, spanking Panty as she was the one that was on top of the two.

The sisters cry out in unison as he begins thrusting in between them. Stocking whines, begging for his cock to wreck her pussy. Panty leans her head down, suckling roughly at her sisters tits. She bites down as she's spanked, shaking her ass for more. "Glooove. Give me your cock," Stocking whines, rolling her hips slightly.

"As you wish, Angel Stocking..." He said with a grin and moved his hips so that his cock was aimed down into Stocking's pussy...and he thrust, stuffing her with his cock and began to thrust into her, his fingers starting to finger Panty's puss now with one finger and spanked the his other hand. "God this is amazing..."

Stocking begins moaning, her hands gripping at the floor as Glove fills her pussy once more. She moans, moving up against Panty. The finger inside Panty's pussy makes her squirm, only suckling harder at her sisters breast. The sisters were not embarrassed at all as they shared pleasure from each other and the male, but dove into it.

Glove thrust harder and harder into Stocking until he finally pulled out, and moved to sit on the floor with the seat of the couch being his backrest, cock upright as he looked to the two of them. "Why don't you two come over here and have at my cock, and see who can drink or get the most cum when I shoot it out, hm?"

The sisters crawl over and begin taking turns licking Stockings candy sweet nectar from his cock. They moan and push each other off. Panty was the one to lean up and kiss Glove, Stocking sucking his cock sloppily, copying her sister as she covered it in saliva, collecting his precum happily.

Glove kissed Panty back as she kissed him, and actually moved her to sit on his lap, sinking his cock inside of her. He began to bounce her up and down with his hips, hands reaching to grasp her ass and pull her up as he thrust, pretty much kicking Stocking out of the group. "Stocking...You can come over here and sit next to me, see what I could do to you...or you can wait your turn." He leaned forward and began to suckle on Panty's nipple.

Stocking was annoyed as of being dejected off of his cock. She did not sit by him, she did not see what she could help with. She scooted away, watching her sister be fucked like the stupid, slutty whore she was. She turns her head away, bored as of just then.

Panty only squealed as his cock entered her pussy, bouncing happily on his waist. She wraps her arms around his neck, her head tilting back as he fucked her cunt, a wet slapping noise heard.

After some more moments, he would cum once more. Filling Panty with his seed, yet he continued to thrust...the sounds of the wet slapping noise becoming even wetter with the addition of some semen. He grinned and kissed Panty's lips as he thrust still, and soon stood up, taking her with him as he laid her down on the floor and thrust harder and harder into her, reaching forward to grasp her bouncing breasts. "Stocking...Come here."

Stocking looks towards her boredly and shakes her head. She doesn't watch either as he pounds deeper into her sisters folds. Panty seemed to be in haven already, his angelic cock causing her to moan like a fifty cent whore. She presses into the floor, arching her ass so he could thrust even deeper into her slutty pussy.

Thrust after Thrust, Glove's hip would collide with Panty's bottom, his cock going deep into her pussy with each powerful thrust. Within moments, he would cum once more...shooting his seed deep into Panty's puss and even down her back, as he had pulled out near the end of his orgasm to give her a pearl necklace down her back. He fell back onto the couch, panting and sweating...tired from the sex between the two girls.

Panty falls to the ground as he finally pulls out and climaxes. She pants heavily, eyes closed from her own hard climax. She had his angelic semen dripping down her legs and back. Panty lays on her side, one arm under her head to support it. She smiles slightly, licking her lips. "Mnn, Stocking?" she whispers, her sister raises an eyebrow. "I think we've corrupted mister mitten."

"Shut up..." He murmured. "I'm not corrupted...I'm just exploring my curiosity..." He defended himself. Glove looked to Stocking and grinned as he moved to lay next to her, head in her lap and he looked up to her breasts. "Stocking...I hope I helped you with all that I've done..." He was trying to help her get over her lost love. "I hope the pain is gone and is replaced with something new."

Back
Top Bottom