Sugar & Spice. { Dementia & Jugger82 }

And soon, he'd let it all out. He came hard inside of her, filling her up with his hot, thick, angelic seed. He stayed still so all she would feel would be the feeling of jets of seed shooting out of his cock and into her puss. He dropped her onto the couch, and sat down beside her, panting hard as he looked over to Panty and grinned as he spanked her ass once...and closed his eyes, relaxing. He fell half asleep, and went back to his normal ways as he slumbered...not being able to recollect the hardcore sex he had just had with Panty.

She cries out softly as she climaxes the same time, twitching around his cock as he felt his angelic spunk fill her womb. She collapses on the couch, his cum leaving from her abused pussy. As he passed out, she tucked his length away, and only snuggled against his side. She swipes up some cum from her thigh, licking it up and swallowing. She kisses his mouth softly before heading upstairs to pass out in her bed.

An hour later, Glove would awaken, tired and exhausted despite having thinking he slept for a good while. The last thing he remembered was Panty stroking his sac before he passed out. He yawned and stood up, legs feeling like jelly for some reason...but the reason was because he was using his legs so much during his sex session with Panty. He figured he'd didn't get enough sleep...so he headed upstairs to Stocking's room, knocked on the door, and entered. He tried to ignore Stocking as he went over to the spare bed and laid down on top of it to sleep again for the rest of the night...or unless someone woke him up.

Stocking awoke around 3am, sitting up and looking around. She was flustered nonetheless froma dream she had just had. She swallows a bit, needing a release from her imagination. She reaches for her nightstand, grabbing the vibrator that was inside. She noticed Glove was asleep in his bed and that only made her whimper with delight. She attaches a ballgag to herself, shoving the vibrator in her tight walls and on high. She breathed and moaned against the gag, hidden by the many different shades over her bed, but the noises were nonetheless obvious of someone in pleasure.

Glove was soon awoken by Chuck who seemed to think he was a trampoline. He threw the doll into the wall and began to hear strange sounds fill the room..Sounds of pleasure. Glove sat up, tired and holding his head as he peered through the darkness and soon saw a sight before him. 'Stocking?' He thought in his head as he watched her play with herself, ball gag in her mouth and a vibrater buried deep into her pussy. He stood up and walked over, reaching over and grabbing her hand. "What are you doing, Stocking?" He said as he pulled the vibrater out of her pussy and felt the vibrations of it. "Hm...Is this how women stimulate themselves on Earth when they don't have someone to pleasure them?" He sat down on the bed and began to rub the vibrater along the slit of her pussy. "Whats wrong? Cat got your tongue, Stocking?" He said playfully as he flicked the ball gag in her mouth.

She whines against the gag, her hips bucking as he teased her with her own sex toy. She decided to go along with it. She rolls over, on all fours. Her chest was pressed into her bed, her ass in the air and tight pussy on display. He seemed to enjoy the two-toned girls whimpers as he teased her with her own vibrator. She occaisionally gets frustrated, wanting more than a simple stroke or prod at her dripping walls.

He grinned and began to start pushing the vibrater deep into her pussy, in and out it went. "I never expected this of you, Stocking. But I guess you've been on Earth too long to deny yourself pleasure as well apparently." He smirked and began to start rubbing her clit with the fingers of his other hand while he pushed the vibrater deep into her pussy. "If you've already got a ball gag, I can only assume you have some other toys on hand to stimulate you? Point to where they are and I'll use them on you Stocking."

She moans against the gag a he starts thrusting the vibrator deep into her insides. She whimpers and drools all over the ball. Stocking raises a shaky hand before pointing to her nightstand, panting as his fingers worked her clit. She arches her back, moaning and panting heavily as the vibrator was buried deep into her soaked and dripping insides. She blushes heavily as he talks down to her, only getting turned on more.

He reached inside and grinned as he found some clothes pins. He grabbed two of them and clamped the wooden pins down onto her nipples and pulled the vibrater out of her pussy. "Oh Stocking..." He said as he pulled his erect cock out for her to see. "Do you want me to use this on you?" Glove began to rub the tip of his cock on her slit, the vibrater teasing her ass as he twisted the tip onto the entrance. "All you gotta do is nod 'yes'."

She nods eagerly, shaking her rear back and forth. She had whimpered when he clamped the clothespins on her but it soon grew to pleasure filled moans. She drips from her pussy, her candy sweet juices coating the tip of his cock. She couldn't believe how horny she was and she was letting him fuck her! Right on her bed too, yayyy. She was way on cloud nine with lust, pressing back against him. She moaned 'fuck me' against her gag, whining.

He grinned and continued to tease her, not yet pushing his cock into her pussy like she obviously wanted him to do. He reached over, and began to tie her arms behind her back with some rope he found in her nightstand and left her legs to be free. "You gotta let me do something first...Stocking, I'd like for me to cum in your mouth. How does that sound? Your sister seemed to like the taste...So maybe you would too." He grinned and shoved his cock deep into her, stretching her out as he thrust in and out of her.

She cries out against the gag as he shoves himself in her pussy, her hymen breaking against his violating angel cock. She tears up slightly, enjoying the rough pain she endured from her pussy being fucked so roughly by the man. She presses back into him, her pussy coating him in rich juices, a sucking noise of her busy already heard. Ohmyfuckohmyfuck. Is this what sex feels like? He's so thick and hot and juicy. I'm going insane! These thoughts fill her head as he thrusts inside her tight virgin walls, the muscles constricting and squeezing his angelic erection.

Glove felt her hymen break and raised an eyebrow. "So you were a virgin before this? Hm...I guess its alright if you've lost your virginity to an angel of heaven." He replied, and continued to thrust into her. "You don't say much, do you?" He said teasingly as he began to gyrate his hips so that the tip of his cock swirled around inside of her pussy, rubbing firmly against her inner walls. "Stocking you're even tighter than Panty..." Glove reached down and spanked her ass every now and then, a loud smacking sound filling the room as he thrust into her. Reaching over, he untied the ball gag so he could hear just what Stocking could say.

Stocking releases a cough as the gag was removed, only to pant as he shook up her insides. "Ah, Glove," she manages. "Please..m-more dirty talk.." She was begging, pressing into the bed more to he could ravish her slutty pussy. She reaches back and spreads her puckered ass for him, moaning willingly for more. His slaps caused her to yip, the pain making her pussy tighten each time. God, how she loved his cock. It was so fucking amazing to her and she just wanted more. She slaps back into him, the nipple clamps causing her to suck in a tight breath of air.

"You don't order me around...The way I see it, this is an S&M kind of thing...And I've decided to be the master." He said with a grin, and gripped her ass firmly once it was bright and red. "You're mine tonight...Lets just say I wish to punish you for how coldly you've been treating me when I haven't done anything to you." He pulled his cock out of her, and grinned as he prodded her ass. "Want me to take your black cherry as well? I'm giving you a choice on this one...but either way, I'm going to have my way with one of your holes...so you choose."

"F-fuck me anyway you want," she moans, her pussy dripping on her bed sheets. She was eager for more cock, constricting bot of her entrances. This was majorly turning her on and anyone could tell. Her cheeks were flushed, eyes half-lidded, and her breathing way eratic and delayed. And all she wanted was a fat cock buried deep inside, somewhere! Maybe two. She rubs past his cock. "Please fuck both, master. I want it all," she moans, struggling against her binds.

He grinned. "Alright...I'll save your ass for another day...but for now..." He shoved his cock inside of her once more, and his hand would reach back to grab a handful of her hair and pull back lightly, yet enough to have her head look upward as he thrust into her. His free hand continued to spank her as he thrust into her...faster and faster...Until he pulled out once more, and laid her down onto her back, arms under her body as he moved to her head, sitting just above her head on the bed and his cock pointing down her body. "You ready for something different, Stocking?"

She moans heavily as he slammed back into her naughty hole. She enjoyed the amazing thrusts before he pulled out agin, causing her to whine in frustration. She squeaks as she's flipped over, blinking up at the cock hanging practically in her face. She looks up at him. "Uhm... Glove? What..what are you doing?" Stocking asking, wanting so bad to stroke herself.

He grinned and reached forward, grabbing her legs and at the same time, shutting her up by putting his cock into her mouth. He pulled her back so that her back curled, legs in the air and spread so he could start licking at her pussy while his cock was buried deep into her throat. He began to lick at her pussy, tongue sliding in as far as it could go as he spanked her ass once more. "Start bobbing your head...This is how I want you to make me cum."

She does as told, beginning to bob her head along his cock and suck heavily on the stiff rod. She moans against him as he licks at her soaked candy sweet pussy. She continues to stroke at him with her tongue, loving how roughly he shoved it down her throat. She pants against his cock, bobbing her head faster and forcing herself to swallow it. She runs her tongue along the underside and teases the opening at the tip with her tongue, tasting pre.

Glove grinned and began to start fingering her now with three fingers, going wildly inside of her as he bucked his hips slightly to use her mouth like a pussy. Minutes would pass, and finally...he'd cum, shooting his seed down her throat and giving her the first taste of a man's cum. He pulled out, grinning as he lay beside her, putting her legs down and running his fingers over her slit casually as he spoke to her. "How did it taste?"

She finally gulps down his seed as he came in her mouth, happy to be laid down. She pants heavily, looking at him. "Y-yummy," she manages, struggling against the binds that held her. She pants softly now, embarrassed that she submit herself to such low of a level. She only sighs in content now. At least she lost her virginity to an angel. That was a good thing right?

He smirked and reached over, untying her from her bindings and tossing the rope to the side. He chuckled lightly and pulled Stocking into his body, caressing her gently and hoping this made her feel a little better about her lost love. "I hope you enjoyed yourself, Stocking." Gloved said gently as he caressed her hair. "Can I ask you why you've hated me until now?"

"I didn't hate you," she murmured, pressing against his body. The pair was a perfect hit, her head tucked under his, arms lightly around his chest. She nuzzles his collar bone. "I was just..intrigued." She makes a small noise, deciding that was the best way to put it. There was a small flash of light behind her, wings and halo in view before disappearing. "I..got over it I guess." Her cyan eyes close halfway, a small, sweet smile on her lips.

He smiled. "Intrigued so much that you pushed me away and showed public dislike for no reason?" He teased. "I'm over it as well...I'm glad I woke up to you like this...Heh...At least you won't be so harsh on me now, Stocking." He held the girl in his arms lightly before falling asleep, his breathing soft and shallow to signal this. He was relaxed and content.

Back
Top Bottom