Sugar & Spice. { Dementia & Jugger82 }

"Panty...? Panty! Panty Panty stop!" He cried out as he suddenly felt her begin to start kissing his erection and then undo his pants with her teeth. He felt her lick his boxer-clothed cock and he stood there, immobilized from the pleasure she was bringing. When she pulled out his erection, she downed it in one gulp...Deepthroating it to the base. He cried out, never feeling pleasure like this, not since he was alive! "P-Panty sto-" He cut himself short as he felt her tongue stimulate the underside of his cock...and as she would continue to give him that blowjob, he'd suddenly blow his load inside of her...a nice, thick load that pretty much screamed 'years of pent up tension.'

She moans as his loud fills her pretty mouth, swallowing every drop. She licks his cock clean leaning up and moving close to his ear. "Selfish, eh?" she says lowly, pressing her body against his. Her arms wrap around his neck, the robe falling from her beautiful figure. She smelled of vanilla and the cum she just swallowed was absolutely delicious. His moans and screams of her name had turned her on and she planned on being pleasure by Glove as well.

"Panty...No more of this. You shouldn't corrupt another Angel..." He murmured, though he could not deny himself the pleasure that she gave him. His cock was still erect, despite having just came...and something flashed in his eyes as if a switch had been turned off and he looked to her. "Tch...Fine...If...If it'll get you back to the church and you stop whoring yourself out to these random men...I'll have sex with you, Panty...But not a word of this to ANYONE. Understood?" He seemed serious on this matter, but then he realized that even if he was serious about something like this, he wouldn't get a serious response from Panty probably.

"You got it, Mittens," She said into his ear, moving her hips into his. She slips a leg up and around his waist, then the other. In order to make him stop talking she kisses him, enjoying his soft mouth against hers. Due to the pair both being angels, they could go for hours. She smirked and slides her her wet folds against his erection, Glove being her first of the day. She nibbles on his bottom lip, slowly bringing him down as she moved against his erection. "Hurrryy..before I change my mind," she whined lightly. She had no intention to but she was almost craving. Also sing they were both angels, their senses were almost ten times as potent when they fucked. And Panty wanted to feel it.

"Alright...Don't rush me..." He murmured as he lay her down onto the bed and looked into the blond girl's eyes, and kissed her lips once more before penetrating her with his cock. The pleasure was immaculate. He was overwhelmed with the sensation of lust as soon as he penetrated into her and god did he love it. He began to buck into her, his hips crashing into hers as he seemed to lose himself as he began to have sex with her without mercy. For his first time...he was awfully rough with her in terms of his thrusting into her.

Panty cries out happily, her legs wrapped loosely around his waist as he thrust into her tight insides. She moans softly, the air filled with her pants as he fucked her tight walls. "A-aw fuck..Glooove~" she manages, his rough thrusting causing a slick, wet noise to fill the air. A small slapping noise was created as well as he ravaged her pussy with his violating cock. And damn it was great. Goosebumps covered her thighs as she wrapped her arms around his neck, forcing him to kiss her as they made love on her work bed.

He kissed her back, eyes closed as he tried to focus everything on Panty as he fucked her. In and out, his cock slid deep into her puss and the sounds of their smacking hips filled the air. He was getting closer to another orgasm...One he could already feel would be divine. Faster and faster, his grip tightened her hips as he fucked her. Harder...and Faster...until finally Glove would cry out in pure pleasure as he'd flood Panty's insides with his hot, angelic seed. He pulled out, some of it shooting up her body and onto her breasts, and he fell over beside her, panting hard as sweat formed over his cooling off form.

Panty releases a moan as her climax hits right before his does, her hips arching as he exploded inside her heavenly folds. She falls back against the bed, his seed covering parts of her chest and abdomen. She pants heavily, eyes closing as she tried to calm herself. She laughs softly, saying the following in a teasing manner. "Maybe I should fuck more angels because that was amazing," she murmurs. She grabs the sheet and wipes herself off, ruffling her tousled blonde hair. She rolls over, mounting the male below her. She licks her lips, grinning down at him. "Ready for Round 2?"

"Yeah...I'm ready." He replied with a small grin on his face. "You take over this time...I'm...tired from how hard I've had to thrust myself into you like that...Jeez..." He smiled and laid there, looking relaxed and content as he looked to the whorish angel above him. "Go ahead and do whatever you want to me if it'll get you to come back to the Church quicker...but uh...That doesn't mean we have to stop anytime soon..." He let out a small, embarrassed laugh as he spoke. "Go on."

She grins and slides down on his erection, beginning to ride him as he did this. She would roll her hips, causing his cock fill her deep inside at the angle. She bounced on his waist, tilting her head back as her chest bounced in plain view for him. She enjoyed how his angelic cock made her body feel, like it was meant to be as he slid in and out of her walls, a small sucking sound heard.

{ If you haven't already, listen to Lolishit by PSG }

(Er...is that a song? I can't find the specific one on Youtube. Could you send me the song?)

Glove lay there below her, feeling his hard erection being engulfed by Panty's hungry pussy in an attempt to get more cum from him and for her to hit orgasm. "Oh Man Panty...This feels amazing..." He moaned out and reached forward for her breasts, squeezing and massage her well developed orbs as she rode him. "God they're so soft...I wish I could sleep on them..." He murmured and began to buck his own hips, meeting her hips with his thrusts to make the impact even more powerful.

Panty's hips buck as he begins thrusting up and into her, small whines of delight leaving her lips. She puts her hands on his chest, angling herself to allow him deeper inside. "S-see?...no you understand why I love it," she murmurs, her cheeks flushed as she continued. The hands on her breasts make her shiver, small moans exiting her lips from the touch.

"It just feels so...amazing...!" He cried out and kept a firm grip on her breasts, hands massaging them and his hands kneading her nipples between his fingers. More and more, they would make love for the rest of the hour, and when Panty's shift was over, Glove fell onto the bed, panting hard and sweating up a storm from the workout. "Did we really just...go at it for an entire hour, Panty?"

She would lie beside him, panting softly to herself from the workout. She giggles as he states the obvious. "Yup, Glove. We just fucked for an hour," she stated, proud with herself. She moves a hand down to feel her body and found that his angelic cock had actually made to where her body would take a couple hours to be a tight little bud again. She leans over and drapes her arms across the male, snuggling against his arm. "Seems I helped you off. You owe me," she purrs into his ear.

"So its like that huh?" He murmured when she said he owed her. "I guess so then...Alright then, Panty...What is it you want from me?" He held her arm with the palm of his hand as it draped over his body, and looked into her eyes as she snuggled against his arm. If she were to ask for that free pass into Heaven...he'd have to bluntly disagree with her. No amount of bribery, no matter how amazing it is and was, could sway him from his final decision within the end of the year.

"Whatever me and Stocking say to do, you do it. No questions asked," she stated, her blue eyes staring into his own. Her blonde hair added a rugged sexy look to her face. She leans up, her breasts gently swaying with the movement. She stands, cleaning herself in the bathroom before slipping on her clothes from the morning and gathering up her other items in a suitcase. She stretches her arms, licking her lips slightly before turning to him. "Ready to go, Mittens?"

"Oh...Uh...Alright. Yeah sure...If thats all." He was relieved to hear she wouldn't ask for the free pass. As she went to clean herself up, he began to redress himself as well, and by the time he was done, she would be out of the bathroom with her own clothes on. "Yeah...I'm ready to go, Panty. Lets hurry and get to the Church, lest we be gone when the call for a ghost arrives." With that, he fitted his gloves back onto his hands, nice and firmly and headed out of the love hotel that they were in after Panty got paid.

Panty would walk ahead of him, still getting the adoring stares of her fans. She giggles, skipping more so ahead and signing things for people. She smiles to herself, waving the attention away. "Oh, this just makes my day," she laughs half-heartedly. With a devious grin back at Glove, she prints head and up the driveway. Once she reaches the door though, she lays out, exhausted from running that long of a distance.

"You certainly do have the life of a uh...popular earth idol I guess." Glove replied as he walked over to her, seeing she was out of breath. "Whats wrong? Has being on earth made you so weak that you can't even run long distances anymore? Or are you already losing your powers?" He joked, and helped her up. "It seems we don't have any ghosts to slay right now...why don't you go rest in your room, Panty? I'll wait down here in case the alarm sounds and whatnot."

"You wore me out, dickwad," she grumbles trudging downstairs. Stocking greets her with a 'hey, whore' and continues watching tv, painting her nails and feet the usual black. Her long legs were stretched out as she leaned back, casting an easy glance at Glove.

"So, how was it?" She asks, leaning forward to put the final coat on her toenails. Her hair fell down over her shoulders, her eyes focused on the art that tortured women for ages. Stocking was in a highly bored mood, her stockings beside her side by side. They were recently watched and ironed, the fabric smelling sweet. She glances at the tv, watching the soap opera for a brief moment before changing it to a horror film.

"It was...Pleasuring." He muttered and moved to sit beside her, seeing the horror movie on the screen. "I never knew being lost in lust could feel so...amazing." He shook his head. "I'm ashamed of myself. I must repent for my sin later." He sighed and leaned back into the couch and watched the horror movie with Stocking. "Did you do anything eventful today? It seems like nothing ever-" He was cut short when the sounds of thunder and lightning began to fill the area, signalling the coming of a new Ghost.

Stockings grins and stands up, slipping her weapons up her legs and sprinting out of the door. "Fuck yeah!" She squeals, sprinting off to the new ghost. She was too excited that she didn't bother waiting for anyone else. Stocking throws her hair up in a ponytail as she runs, people taking pictures as she sprinted by.

Panty jumps from her window. "Finally something to fucking kill!" she shouts, landing on the ground and starting after her younger sister. "Come on, Mittens. We got to go!" She grins, hopping on a 'borrowed' motorcycle from Garterbelt and starting the engine. She revs it a couple times, waiting on the other angel. She had her usual deviant smirk on her face. "I'm so ready to kick some ass!"

Stocking was already investigating the ghost, and man, it was a /fat ass/ to say the least. It just kept eating and eating and eating. She giggled, patting her flat stomach. "So glad I burn all the calories I intake," she smirks, waiting on the other two.

"Stocking wait!" Glove called out when she suddenly ran off. He ran outside to see if he could catch up to her, but she was already far ahead of him. "Darnit girl...!" He cried out, before hearing the window shatter behind him with Panty coming out and landing on her motorcycle. When she called for him to get on, he nodded and ran over, gettin behind her and holding onto her hips so he wouldn't fall off. "We've got to hurry, Panty. Stocking might be in danger if she's alone!"

"She'd fine," Panty replies, nonchalantly. She speeds down the high ways, coming up beside Stocking. She hops off the bike and leans around the corner, a look of disgust flashing over her features. "What in the actual fuck is that thing?" She squeaks, Stocking giggling.

The pair run out, smirking as they began their usual transformation.
"O pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, O evil spirit born of those drifting between heaven and earth, may the thunderous power from the garments of these holy, delicate maidens strike down upon you with great vengeance and furious anger, shattering your loathsome impurity and returning you from whence you came!
Repent, motherfucker!" They both yell, their weapons transformed and ready to use. Panty takes six shots then Stocking shoots forward, slicing through the huge beast. It pans out once more, the ghost exploding and dropping one coin in each of the girls hands.

"Score!" Stocking shouts, raising her sword in the air.

Glove stayed behind, watching how the two of them fought. Of course their...transformation sequence was something lewd, he'd have to scold them about that. But nonetheless, they got the job done. He walked over and smiled as he took the coins from both of them and pocketed it into his own pocket. "Sorry ladies, but I'll be holding on to any ghost coins you get from here on out. Proof of you doing your job ever since I came here. Ghost coins you've received before will not count, unfortunately." He said with a smile. "Tell me...Why must you transform the way that you do? It leaves much to the imagination of men, something an Angel shouldn't bother doing."

Back
Top Bottom