The Alliance ~{Raeona and Jugger}~

Temari smirked slightly and nodded, nuzzling her head against the side of his slightly as he kissed along her neck. "Of course" She said said softly. Sure this wasn't really the best thing to do, considering she hardly knew the guy, but at this point she hardly cared, she never took time for herself back home, and now it was time.

He grinned and began to massage her pussy firmly through her clothing. His lips still danced across the flesh of her neck as another hand held him up somewhat by resting it and pushing with it against the backrest of the couch they were on. Soon his hand would slip into her clothing to start rubbing her bare puss, middle finger's bare bottom rubbing along the slit of her pussy without entering, only hoping to get her more aroused and wet so that he could insert a digit or two to tease her more.

Temari smiled slightly and shuddered in delight at the amazing sensations. Biting her lip slightly, she leaned up and caught his lips with hers. She wasn't generally one for romancey stuff, but she knew she needed to do something for herself for once.

Soon he would slowly slip in a finger, two digits slip inside of her body and then he pulls out...then slips them back in. He fingered her slowly at first before suddenly a second finger slipped inside, and he pushed more and more until they were knuckle deep into her. "How do you feel?" He said with a grin and kissed her neck now. Small smacking sounds came from his lips as they danced along her neck tenderly.

Temari held back a gasp as he slipped his fingers into her. She bit down on her lip and closed her eyes as his lips trailed along her neck. "Good" She said softly, smirking a bit as she left her own kisses on his neck.

(Sorry for the late reply. Had been busy with some things.)

"Thats good to hear." He replied. His fingers worked diligently to please her. In and out they would slip, his lips dancing across the flesh of her neck and soon he would reach down to pull out his own erect member for her to see. He was completely hard and ready to take Temari.

~{Me too}~

She smirked slightly and lowered her hand to his member, her fingers wrapping around the shaft before starting to move her hand up and down.

Nathan moaned as he felt her fingers grasp his shaft and he grinned, watched as she stroked his cock. "Soft hands..." His hands would resume fingering her, his lips dancing across her neck as the foreplay would continue.

She smirked slightly when he said that her hands were soft, but said nothing and simply continued moving her hand up and down along his shaft. She closed her eyes and allowed it to continue for a bit longer. After a bit though, she quickly pulled back and swung a leg around until she was sitting on his lap, a small smirk on her lips.

"Ready to move on then?" He said with a laugh as he felt her sit on his lap. His hands trailed up her body, starting from her hips and slowly moving up, brushing his hands along her skin as they went up her sides and to her breasts, which he massaged firmly and thoroughly. He leaned back in the chair, cock erect and pressing against her pussy. "I'm ready whenever you are."

"Perhaps" She said, smirking slightly as she got herself positioned above his cock before slowly lowering herself onto him, a shudder running through her body as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

"Enjoying yourself?" Her breasts would be squeezed even more by his hands as she plunged herself down to take in his cock slowly. Nathan leaned forward and pulled her close, arms wrapping around her as he kissed up and down her neck tenderly. "Bounce for me baby..."

Temari smirked slightly as he spoke, it only egging her on more. She began to bounce slightly, her pony tails bouncing behind her head. Her hands went up to rest on his shoulders and her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensations going through her body.

He loved this. He was having sex with a hot girl with an attitude. That was his dream. And damn. Was he loving it. He bucked his hips slightly as she bounced, his cock sliding through her body as she bounced as well. "Ngh god...You feel amazing Temari..."

"As do you" She said with a slight smirk and a chuckle. It wasn't her first time doing this, but it had certainly been a long time, and at this point she was enjoying it quite a bit, even if she hardly knew him.

He began to pick up the pace of his bucking, and soon he stopped all together and moved Temari so that she was laying down on the bed. He went back to thrusting his cock into her, more forceful and with him doing all the work. One hand kept him steady on the bed and the other went to squeeze her breasts firmly.

As he changed their position, she smirked up at him and then closed her eyes as he began to move once more. She brought her hands up above her head and allowed him to do what he wished for now. She let out soft, happy moans and felt her body shudder in delight.

"Mm...You've got an amazing body Temari..." His hand trailed down from her breast toward the top of her pussy, where he began to rub firmly into her clit while his cock slammed into her. "When I cum....where do you want me to cum?"

"Wherever you want." She said, sticking her tongue out at him playfully with a wink. After a moment, she closed her eyes and shuddered in delight and her muscles tensing up around him.

"You better stick your tongue back out then...and open your mouth. I've got a good idea as to where I should." He grinned, and continued to thrust. His meatstick delved deeply inside of Temari's puss, throbbing as it came closer to the point of ejaculation. He soon pulled out, and moved over to straddle Temari's chest to lay his cock between her breasts. "Why don't you tit fuck me until I cum all over that pretty face of yours?"

Temari smirked and shifted about in place a moment before she brought her hands up to push her breasts together and sandwich his cock between them. Grinning, she closed her eyes and opened her lips slightly.

"Thats it..." He said with a grin, and grasped her hands so he could help her move her breasts about his juice-coated cock. "Go on...Make me cum and I'll give you a warm treat...Just be sure you open your mouth nice and wide the entire time." He went to press his fingers along her lips and urged her to open her mouth more, without sticking his fingers in her mouth.

Temari slowly opened her mouth more, gazing over up at him with mischievous, playful eyes. Her heart raced eagerly as she worked with him, his hands warm against her slightly cold ones.

Her mischevious and sexy look is what drove him over the edge of sanity. He came, hard...shooting his warm seed toward her face. Some of it landed on her cheeks, forehead, and nose but most of it would land in her mouth and on her tongue. A satisfied moan escaped Nathan's lips the entire time.

It wasn't long until he was finished and she kept her mouth open. After a moment she slowly swallowed what he had in her mouth before she shifted comfortably into the bed.

Back
Top Bottom