Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fellowship Of Forodwaith - LotR Group RP OOC

Kara! *hugs and gives you hot chocolate*

Alright, so I thought that in order to make the Timeline a little bit more personalized for the group, I would offer to put up several events from each character's life on the timeline. So, here is what you need to do if you want anything about your character on the timeline:
  • Send me a list, via PM, of up to five events that took place in your character's history.
  • Provide the year that the event took place, you can even say what month if you would like.
  • Try and keep the description of the event brief, no more then three sentences.

There are also a few rules about this.
  • Do not dictate the events of someone else's character.
  • Avoid changing canon events directly. You can take part in a canon event, but it will still happen the way it did in the movies/books. E.G. Do not have your character killing Smaug and also finding the One Ring.
  • Have your events take place before the current year. Nothing dated for after the RP or during.

- And reposting it here so people can see it -

Hugs back and grins wickedly before sipping on the hot chocolate

Thank you ^^.
Sorry about leaving you and DA alone like that. Didn't plan on it. But as I said before, I don't really do a whole lot. Glad to see things are moving along nicely. <3

Have a bit of reading to do though >w<;

*more hugs*

Well I am glad that you are back. Hope everything is alright.

As to all the reading, if you have any questions or suggestions with things on my end, feel free to bombard me! :p

Returns the Hugs

Thank you. Good to know one was missed <3
Tehe. I am quite fine, thank you. =3.

Me? Suggestions? Never! Questions on the other hand? Possible <<; Quite possible <<;
I'll let you know my thoughts once I've properly caught myself up x3.

IC threads are up..... threw in one for Ja-Kuru (the ice canyon that connects Kauppa-Kohta to Pynti-Peldot). People can use that as they wish for their travels... could prove interesting. XD

Well, if you have questions or anything once you are caught up Kara, feel free to ask! :)

Those all look great DA!

Grins looking exceedingly pleased, an air of excited anticipation swirling about her.

It does indeed, look fantastic. It's all coming together <3
Oh, I'm so happy.
I can not wait to start.

I shall indeed, Rivine. ^^~

Whistles as glances at all the threads

Very nicely done though .... do we choose one and post in it or ... ?? How exactly is this going to be done, DA?

Just pick a thread and start your character wherever you think they should begin. I know where I'll be starting for each of my characters and hope to get my posts in sooner than later. :)

Knows where she is starting too and cackles

TIES THAT BIND! BAHAHAHA!
>D

Kinky xD

Since it's 5 females 3 Males I will indeed be making another male character. I just have to mull over what I want for awhile. So he probably won't be introduced for a bit yet ><;

Well keep in mind that one of the females is homosexual, if I recall correctly. We have 3 straight males, 4 straight females and 1 lesbian female.

Ahh...
Well then I may make a bisexual female instead x3.

We'll see. It'll be a bit before I create anything.

Indeedy. Though, I think I'm the only one who has created a human lady....... and, err..... my human ladies don't share.... >.>

Haha! Well human ladies might come along in the future, never know. Not saying we expect you to share DA. I know that doesn't fly with you :p lol

Laughs

I'm not certain what I'll make. I might make another male and another female. Not sure~ I just know I'm not keen on doing the whole "sharing" x3.
I'm with DA. MONOGAMY!
x3

Munches on some cookies and waves happily to her twin.

Back
Top Bottom