Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is my first attempt at making a human who's even somewhat Domme so ... hopefully I do well. I usually make Drow that are more of that mindset -- easier for me, being wed to a DM and knowing their society, etc. So with any luck, I can pull this all off pretty decently. That being said ... enjoy.

lol Lily is going to have a hard time looking at me fucking Jun without mercy while she jerks off in a corner.

I completely agree, Yuna. Being Domme is so much easier as a Drow. XD

Don't have nightmares, Javo, they aren't -that- scary. ^-^

At least.. I can think of a lot worse. :p

I don't think I'll be posting anymore, haven't got the time for it. I believe Kiroz will be replacing me so have fun everyone.

Yea Phan - I was assuming you are still in. Given all the departures, this is probably as good as time as any if you are busy. Posting here has been... rapid!

Oi, oi .... Prince.

Stop stalking me.

Saw you're joining the Lord of the Rings RP, smiles

Kidding ...

Really though, it'll be interesting to see you make someone with a much calmer composure and not an immediately sex-crazed fiend, I assume xD

Sorry I haven't posted today. I was drug out to the bar right after work. Now I am good and typsy and having issues typing correctly. o_O
I will get back to posting when sober. XD

*nudges the unconscious leatrix*

Looks like you had a bit too much fun! I would have liked to have seen a drunken Nadia assaulting Jamie, hehe.

Javo is completely right, drunkness and sexy-time is never a good mix. :p

I will have a post up in the near future... maybe not -very- near... but near. ^-^

Okay... I have tried, and tried, and tried... but I just can't seem to write Domme... I can't make it happen, it keeps coming out all weird and awkward.

Any suggestions? o.o

So be weird and awkward! My first time as a Domme happened with my Sub tied up, blindfolded, the lights off and the curtains drawn...because no amount of darkness could make that first time any less awkward =P.

But if you want to feel less like a fool, just have Nadia do the things she liked when she was Subbing to Jamie now. And pretend to know what you're doing ^^. Or just follow Carl's lead and stick a clothespin on her vagina, it's fine.

Hehe. You're very welcome ^^. I have more ridiculous bondage stories than I'd like to admit. ><

But you can do it! Ask her questions to help draw out what she wants/needs and to find her limits and likes. Something like *twists clothespinned nipple* 'do you like that?' works fine. You can think of dominating like a puzzle or game: what do I need to do to solve this problem where this uppity sub will not say 'Please, Mistress.' Which buttons do I need to push and in what order?

Just dig deep and find confidence in something for Nadia that she can warp and apply to this situation. Maybe just confidence in that she's the only one wearing clothes and therefore isn't vulnerable? So if Jamie giggles at her bumbling attempts, so what! Nadia's the one wearing clothes and Jamie's the one that's naked, cold, and tied up like a helpless fool with a clothespin on her nipple. Or take confidence in the fact that she has all the parts Jamie wants and she will be unable to resist Nadia if she keeps teasing her. The confidence that your sub won't be able to resist you is what makes domination work for me.

And you don't have to use force or pain to dominate, seduction and manipulation work just as well. Nadia's a dancer, make some seducing with her body happen ^^. I'm sure Jamie will agree to whatever the hell she wants if you dangle a pair of nice breasts just slightly out of reach. Think of dominating her more like teasing a puppy dog. You're just trying to get her to want to play so bad that she whines and whimpers and will Sit, stay, do whatever, if it just means you'll throw the damn ball and let her play.

Easy stuff! You can do it! =D

Well, what i can do is since Brian is keeping Jun and Lily busy, Nick could go back to having sex with Kylie. Unless someone else would like his attention?

Hey guys, I am so sorry I've been gone so long.

I had to make a quick trip out of town and just got home maybe an hour ago or so. I am going to crash for 8-10 hours, but I will get myself together and get a post in later today. :)

--

Posted!!

Freaking finally! XD

Yay you did it! ^^

So theoretically I will be on a mountain top tomorrow (hopefully). Sooooo Leatrix and Prince, you can both feel to skip me in the post order, I should be alive again on Saturday...or maybe Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom