Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
*muzzled... really?... seriously?....... gets annoyed and bites at Prince's palm* Don't listen to him, he lies! XD

Tis a Dom and a Domme... I am on my side....

And you know what is good for the submissive in this situation?

Two dominates so busy fighting with each other that I get to run away and misbehave for a bit while they are too busy to notice. XD

LeatrixSage said:
Tis a Dom and a Domme... I am on my side....

And you know what is good for the submissive in this situation?

Two dominates so busy fighting with each other that I get to run away and misbehave for a bit while they are too busy to notice. XD

You won't sneak away that easily!

Who said anything about biting lower than that? o.o

I certainly didn't.... :p

Javo, were you implying that? That is just awful! XD

--

Oh yeah, and sorry about Nadia's odd post. I honestly have no clue how to be a domme, so I have no idea what to do with her. ^-^''

Not even on the thighs?!?! What a horrible existence you men lead!

And being a Domme is like being a Sub! Only backwards =D. Like a...bossy bottom?

Oooo...I like aggressive bottoms ^^.

Aww come on Prince... how is Jamie supposed to plot her revenge if Nadia is distracting her?! =P

But Carl can play with her too if you like...I know she's sorta floundering around somewhere in lesbian land but it's hard to remember what it was like being at that weird lesbian/bisexual tipping point stage. >< Jamie's turning into a pain in the ass to write because she's stuck in so many grey areas.

You don't have to offer twice, Carl will be happy to help tease. Perhaps he'll have to show Nadia exactly how it's done...

Life is.. weird, at the moment. I can't seem to work up the motivation to write... which sucks on an epic level because I went to bed last night looking forward to writing today. --_--

Anyway, I can't seem to focus right now, but I will get something written tomorrow. ^-^

This helps me write smut, try this! =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArDXxTsJJoo

Everyone loves Beyonce!

It's very quiet in here...did everyone else disappear and we're the only sexual deviants left?!

And I only ask because if any of the many lady subs are still around I will gladly make a nerdy male Dom with Switch tendencies since I have an inordinate amount of free time today ^^. He'll be cute! Promise! I don't write femme boys.

No. I'm here. I've just ... been fucking exhausted lately plus I'm trying to have Lily wait for Nick to return before replying. But it's been about 3 days so I'm probably gonna have her post soon and same with Jun since I do want to keep her.

I don't really think I can keep up with how fast this rp is going. I am going to back away also people, sorry. You can say I just left or whatever (Got a new job and will barely be able to post here)

@Yuna - Kiroz just said he would join. I figure he can walk in an replace Malin w/ Jun.

@Karixia - oh no! Sorry to hear that, but new jobs do that to your schedule. Well, we will miss you and if you free up and want to re-enter it is easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom