Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just letting you know I might not get a post up today. ^-^

It's the middle sister's birthday and she is demanding all my attention. :p

I'm a bit jammed on weekends so I may not be able to do a post until Sunday night! Will try to have Carl show his softer side.

I had uni for all of last week so my posting has been kinda sporadic. I'll be putting a post up shortly, apologies to Yuna and Karixia.

Sorry Guys, I was milking a hangover yesterday... but I am feeling much better today and I will try to have a post up for you soon. :)

-- Wow.. my usual creative flow just... isn't working today. o_O''

I'm unsure of whether or not you're going to break Prince with all the feelings soooo I'll hold off on a post and see if he wants me to keep taking the consoling lead or not ^^.

*Secretly likes scary realism*

i'm not dead yet! the rumors of my breaking have been greatly exaggerated!

I just posted (busy weekend) and was able to channel some inner sensitivity for Carl who would be unnerved by his first ever sub freaking out like that. Having J write first was perfect as Carl would truly be speechless for a bit I think in this scenario.

I am very glad you aren't dead, that would have been awful!

I really enjoyed that post, it was nice seeing Carl be all sweet and such. :)

I'm sorry I don't think I can keep up with the demands of the group thread, I think it would be best if you found another male. I am sorry for the inconvenience, it's just become too hard to manage my time in a way where i have free time at the moment.

Aw now we'll never do Switch vs Switch! Bummer. Have fun with your classes though ^^.

I can double if need be?

Maybe make a nice nerdy boy and then we can all learn about the physiological aspects of BDSM together! =D

LadyYunaFFX2 said:
Hm ....

So what do I do with Jun then?

Well, we can either 1) have Kyle flee the room for some reason (with Christi) and have Jun re-enter the fray, or 2) we can leave Jun/Kyle locked passionately together for infinity and you can play Lily. I do like Lily, but I'm fine with either choice. I'm not sure if you want to double both still, but that is an option as well.

I'm going to reach out to Kiroz. If he is still game, I'll invite him in. Otherwise we can have Javorcek double a guy or I can introduce a new teacher character to the story. Particularly if Yuna wants to double, we need another male.

*muzzles Leatrix with his hand* Shhhh!

J - no trap! It's just a 'lesson' in knot tying. Carl wouldn't do something sneaky like that to Jamie!

Pffft!

After Nadia responds, I'm totally skipping you in the post order and giving Jamie a running headstart =P

Screw you guys and your stupidly tall characters! Why did I design Jamie as blonde, cuddly, and meant to be a tiny little sub ><

Aren't you up next? Leatrix went before me... not that I want to give you a headstart. Surely Jamie would like to share her knowledge... right? *nods enthusiastically*

Yeah sorry! I was just proofreading...and actually watching a video because I couldn't remember how the hell to tie the knot!

Jamie's going to have more excuses than a turkey on Thanksgiving for this upcoming nonsense XD. Yay a fun bondage scene!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom