Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... it seems I thought it would be a very good idea to go and catch the flu. I'm feeling a little better today, but still a bit on the icky side. You guys feel free to skip me for now. I can't get myself to write to when I'm all 'blah.' Love you all, hope to be back, soon!

Bummer Leatrix!

I'm fighting something myself. There must be a flu going around this site. :p

I'll take a look and figure out something with Javorcek but we may just wait.

Groans as treads into the thread

Three words

Busy ... busy ... busy ....

I'll see about getting something done today ASAP, I swear.

Oh noooo! it's spreading! I'm still not 100%.

I'm out thursday-sunday on a trip and can't do much more than PM. See you all!

Oh my gosh, you both got sick, too? It is so not my fault!!

And, I am starting to feel better, so, I will be trying to write soon... after I read, catch up, figure out what has been going on thus far and such. :p

--

Yeesh, gone for a few days and come back to poor Nadia all hooked into a strap-on.
You people, I swear. XD

--

Sorry that took so long, guys. I've been playing a lot of catch-up with school and work and what-not. Just a heads up, I was informed today that I am going to be dragged out camping this saturday & sunday. I don't know for sure if it is a done deal or anything, but wanted you all to know ahead of time, just in case. :)

Glad you're feeling better!

I am suddenly very, very nervous for Jamie to be on the receiving end of a more confident Nadia wearing a giant strap on. XD

And have fun in the woods! Don't pee next to bear tracks ^^.

Have to worry more about cougars than bears, and at least those, as long as you see them coming, don't look away, and don't move, they usually just decided it is a better idea not to bother another predator and wonder off. :p

I am nervous for both Nadia and Jamie, honestly. o_O

We'll see how it goes. ^-^

Welcome back malin. I think yuna might be not around though! It's like revolving chairs trying to line up schedules.

Leatrix - I can't read the word cougar now without thinking of single older women which made me chuckle when I read your post on how to handle them! The best part of camping is that long, hot shower when you get home!

Haha, Florida Panthers ... I can never call them that... because I always think of the 40+ year old women that hit the clubs looking for young studs in Florida. So I always call them Cougars, never thinking about the world-wide understanding of the word. XD

Ah! I forgot I had tests this week! *Cause typing things into her calendar is just too damn hard*

So ahhh...feel free to skip me. I should be back on Wednesday ^^

Looks like we got a new player!

Although I didn't want people dropping in like this is an open roleplay, if there aren't any objections I'd suggest we keep her...

Not taking naps, just being slowly worked to death. o_O

I'm sorry I haven't been posting, I feel like I've barely been sleeping. Halloween being around the corner is not helping at all, but I will post as soon as I possibly can. I'm hoping to have a little free time this evening, and November should bring a nice chunk of free time. :)

Oh, and, no objections. Lets see where it leads. XD

You're probably fine to post again. Carl and Nadia have their hands kinda full at the moment and Jamie is totally incapable of greeting anybody as long as she's tied down.

Hum...new girl isn't in our OOC yet, is she?

*tackles leatrix* Not going to let you up until you post! ;)

jk, i know how real life interferes and halloween is extra crazy for me as well. take your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom