Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, well.. if you're just going to keep me all pinned under you and warm and stuff... maybe I just won't post for a while, I mean.... this is kinda nice. XD

--

Well... I posted... but um... you can totally keep pinning me down if you like. :p

I feel like i am selfishly highjacking the thread every time i put up a post while no one else has gone yet. You people need to hurry up and have some hard core sex so i don't feel as bad!

I am not a switch! XD

I was reading Fifty Shade of Grey and channeled some of Christian. ^-^

Don't let Jamie hurt me! *hides behind Prince... and then realizes just how dumb that idea is and hides under a bed instead* There are too many doms here, nowhere is safe!!

Although, I admit... this is kinda fun. *blush*

--

No worries, Malin. Post away. :)

I loved that post by the way, definitely a hot change of roles to see!

I think I'm up next? Carl will be astounded...

Malin - don't worry. The three of us are busy wrapping this up but our schedules have all been divergent.

Fifty Shades of Grey? Is that any good?

And Jamie's not going to hurt you...well maybe a -little- bit...she does have to give Nadia a ride home later =P. A whipping/spanking with the dipstick over the hood of the car?! Might be too messy...

Definitely loving writing a threesome where I don't have to double though XD!!!

I haven't written a sub in a very long time, hope that was okay, I'm out of begging practice =P

50 shades of grey is really good, they're making a movie out of it. I'm glad they got a new cast for Christian but disappointed it isn't Matt Bomer

I enjoy parts of the book. Anna, the main female character, tends to piss me off a bit. She's weak, narrow minded, and has the self-esteem of a ten year old. --_--

But, every now and then, you actually like her.

Christian, on the other hand, is nearly irresistible. I'd love to break every rule he has and watch what happened next. XD

--

Maybe a beating over the hood of Jamie's car might not be the best idea.. but if they were to stop off by Jamie's house and there was no one else home?...

*whistles innocently*

Oh yes, and I think you begged just fine. Seemed about right to me. I can't say I am the best 'beggar' either. I have a hard time admitting I really want what it is very obvious I want. Making me actually say it... it always makes me want to growl and bite and what-not. ^-^'''

I thoroughly enjoyed Jamie's begging! Great job on writing her cumming around to playing the sub role with Nadia's coaxing!

Umm.. Is it hot in here or is it just me? ;)

What?! No over the top scene with a good ol' fashioned beating over the hood of the car?! Aw...and here I was, all set to write something ridiculous...

Guess I'll just have to settle for having Jamie trying to steal Nadia for a shower scene after all this messy sex and car ride home... I'll -try- to enjoy it...but I'll make no promises =P

And I'm glad you both liked the begging! I've thoroughly enjoyed writing this scene with the two of you...which is weird, considering I don't usually like to write MxF and I've never been topped by a bottom before ^^. The change in power dynamic was very cool...now all we have to do is have Nadia and Jamie gang up on Carl sometime and see if we can make him squeal... >=D I do so love dominating another Dom

But you've both done an amazing job! Kudos!

Oh no, Carl's turn to hide! I'm sure he'd somehow find some reluctant pleasure with Nadia and Jamie torturing him and it could be arranged (probably with some trickery on their part).

I'll gladly read a Jamie/Nadia fxf scene... *peeks through the shower curtain*

Haha, try to enjoy it. If Nadia is not interesting enough we can just skip the shower scene.

It is a shame Prince won't have anything to read, though. :p

Prince! You Peeping Tom! =P

No one will get anything to read! Ever again! ...cause I'm irresponsible...and didn't do my homework...and have to do it now =*(

Poor Javo! Leaving us all hanging to be responsible! What about your characters? They have needs too!

jk, no worries... we can wait.

Maybe Carl will get the temperature right on the shower for your ladies, just to be helpful. And ya know, in case anyone needs their backs washed he can hang around, maybe? pleeeez...

Blargh...I'm all...crammy...stupid Organic Chemistry -.-

I'd love a C in this class though! Shootin' for the stars! Woo!

So I'll post on umm...Tuesday, I guess. Or maybe tonight if I can't sleep. *Chugs energy drink.*

Holy bejesus my brain is still soup...maybe it's because I'm writing my post to this XD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD9xQaDAuQw&list=PL3E461D88CE578CC4

Hop hop a doobity boo...

I'm writing a post though! Swear! It's just...dumb... XD

Thanks!

I diiiiiiiid it! I might go in an refine it sometime when I'm more awake, but now at least I'm not holding things up.

And you both better cuddle Jamie, otherwise you will be severely punished! Buahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom