Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, we have quite a revolving door! Haha.

Phana - I forgot to write back. Karixia had to drop unfortunately so Kylie is gone.

Lady Yuna is doubling with Kiroz (Brian) and that means Nick and Kyle are temporarily without playmates as Carl is occupying Jamie with Nadia.

Perhaps I should recruit some new female blood? There was a lady that was interested earlier.

At some point (soon) I'm going to parcel out some homework so we just need one more woman and then we should have enough as Jamie is a lesbian.

So is that a yes for my return? -hopeful stair- It should be noted that i currently only have one arm, but Mid terms are finnished, and i should be more responsive with my time, now that the casting is finally settled, and exams are done.

Oh Lord...I'm so confused about who is here and who isn't:

Doms: Carl, Brian, Jamie Nick? Kyle?

Subs: Jun, Lily, Nadia

Did I do it right? Do I get a gold star?!

Where'd all the subs go?! Usually girls are clamoring for Doms! The FxF request thread is always full of subs!

Javorcek said:
Oh Lord...I'm so confused about who is here and who isn't:

Doms: Carl, Brian, Jamie Nick? Kyle?

Subs: Jun, Lily, Nadia

Did I do it right? Do I get a gold star?!

Where'd all the subs go?! Usually girls are clamoring for Doms! The FxF request thread is always full of subs!

That's right and conveniently all the doms are interested in female subs so it's less complex!

So we may need two more. I'll ping Maria who wanted in earlier.

@Jav: Actually, Lily leans towards Domme but secretly wants to learn the sub part

And I find myself - now both people - stuck again

Sigh

Really annoying how I keep getting into these positions - the non-fun ones.

Tilts head as thinks

o.o

Oh dear. Jav's right. xD They haven't been able to get off yet ... either of them.

Ohhh the frustrations ...

Err ... making sure so I don't get the wrong interpretation like the blonde idiot I sometimes sound like but ....

Pull one of them off as in make them leave Brian, right? Which assuming that's the case .... Lily, hands down. She was getting irked at having her domme side shoved away so she'd be more likely at any rate.

That's totally fine if you want to Leatrix, but the easiest thing may be having Yuna who is already doubling split off.

Maria, who was interested before, can't so I think unless I can recruit another female another double would be useful!

will do, and i just clothespinned Jamie's pussy. Javorcek said it was ok as long as we didn't do the clit! Honest! I think Nadia should attach some more too! ;)

Oh you both better hope I get eaten by bears, because there will be many much spankings being delivered once I get back! =P

Just don't maim/break/pierce/tattoo anything while I'm gone. Prince pretty much hit the nail on the head that Jamie's going to be a stubborn ass and probably not say her safe word, so yeah, go nuts!

---

Edit: Just kiidddiinnngg...my mountaintop plans have become sopping wet here because the weatherman is full of lies. 20% chance of light showers in the morning apparently means HEY! There's gonna be some thunderstorms all weekend!

T.T I shoulda majored in Meteorology so I could just pull nonsensical weather predictions out of my butt and get paid to be a glorified Miss Cleo.

Bummer J! A little rain shouldn't kill a hike!? Sounds like you need tougher friends!

Glad you are back but we may have to scale back our plans for Jamie now...

*slams door on the petting zoo, tentacle monster, tattoo artist, and the masked guy with a chainsaw that were shuffling in*

Hehe the rain and snow don't scare me! It's the ground/lightning strikes that send me packin. I used to work up in the mountains and have seen them enough times to be the responsible nag that says 'no, we're not going because then I have to carry your electrocuted ass back down.'

*Shudder* Tentacle monsters...good thing I'm back XD

Fair enough, I'll give you lightning as an acceptable reason to cancel!

And I find it funny that tentacle monsters were the only thing on that list that made you shudder...

Weird textures and tastes are what make my skin crawl. So slimy tentacle monsters get lumped into freaky things that make me turn tail and run, like semen!

Aw I'm sure the petting zoo was just there so that Jamie would have cute fuzzy animals to help calm her down while you two did unspeakable things to her. And I'm positive the guy with the chainsaw is just a great big puppy dog that likes to make large wooden sculptures and wanted to give Jamie a demonstration in wood carving...right?

*Would never survive in a horror movie...though thankfully they never really put Asians into horror movies!*

I am going to try to get a post in sometime tonight.. but I make no promises. People are conspiring against me. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom