Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Overneath the Path of Misinterpretation (Alvis Alendran&Malicious Lullaby)

Hrothgar smiled as he swallowed.
"I'm more than able to help you move your things. I already know where it's coming from, and where it's all going to end up after all." He said with a smile. Moving things. That much would be easy. Especially now that Mallory was out of the line of fire from anyone who wished her harm. He was of half a mind to call his brother to bring another pair of enormous hands, but having what was essentially two of him on hand might prove to be a bit overwhelming for Mallory. Besides, if his brother showed up, Hrothgar would never be able to get rid of him before the next morning. And he didn't need to see his brother that much.

Harrison smiled, Esther making it pretty plain what she was looking for at this point. Another round with him, and it wasn't as though he was opposed to the idea, not at all really. Esther was a desireable woman after all. And the fact that she was spread out naked on a bed in his estate, well, that helped more than a little as well.
"Is that a fact?" He askd her gently, leaning over her. his face overed over hers for a moment, before he kissed her. He made it a slow, easy thing, one that promised more, but was just getting started. One hand ran down her body, finding a light grip on her leg, pulling it toward him, bringing them more together. He wasn't in a great hurry. Yet. But he had little doubt he might end up in one before they got too far along.

Mallory smiled, as if a great weight had been lifted off of her shoulders. By the magnificent and great Hrothgar. “Thank you. I really appreciate it.” She said softly. She had her bowl of cereal in hand and took a bite from it. “I can’t believe you have the best cereal ever.” She said softly after chewing and swallowing her bite. “Do you like your breakfast? I’m sorry if it’s not enough.” She made a small face, as if showing she’d happily learn just how much food he needed. Not that she was going to cook for him everyday but she did want to find some way to pay him back if he wouldn’t take money. Food seemed to be a great way. Esther did always say food was a great form of payment.

The smile was still on her face but it slowly faded when his face got closer. Not because she didn’t want him to be. No, it was one of those looks as if anticipating and just very greedily waiting for the move. And he made it before she could actually verbally answer. So instead, she gave him her answer through the kiss. Her hand curled around the back of his neck, fingers threading through the back of his hair and kissed him with a sure need, as if last night hadn’t been enough. Not when she got back into the swing of sex. Really good sex with a man who clearly knew what he was doing. Her body moved towards his willingly and then she pushed even more, using her free hand to push him onto his back. She followed and swung her leg over so she was straddling him. Her lips never parted from his and she didn’t try to do anything more than kiss him. Really kiss him. Make out with him. Press her body into his. Feel everything she wanted to feel of a man beneath her, with her, touching her. It felt so good. Just as good as having a man simply lie on top of her. Naked.

"For one who does not know me well, you've done perfectly well." Hrothgar told her. He looked at the cereal that she had, and was wracking his brain, trying for the life of him to remember how it had got into his cupboard. The only thought that made any kind of sense to him was that Maria might have brought it a week ago when she'd crashed on his couch for a few days while her apartment was being fumigated. That woman had a notorious sweet tooth.
"I am glad that the cereal meets your standards." Hrothgar said with a teasing smile. He made a note that he might have to purchase some fairly unhealthy foods that a normal person would enjoy. He admitted that he subsisted on a lot of overly health concious foods, as his form was important to work. But he would be able to indulge a little now and again.

Harrison hadn't quite anticipated Esther suddenly wanting to get mroe aggressive on him, swinging on top of him. Nor was he complaing about it either, harrison had always appreciated a woman who knew what it was she wanted, and was willing to get it. Esther was clearly looking for what he could offer her right now, and he was more than willing to give it to her. Her boddy was tight to his, and he put mroe into teh kiss, intensifying the feeling involved, while his hands ran across her back, trailing down. he was more thn ready, his cock coming to full errection and nearly getting to where Esther was straddlign him. He slid himself up a little, rubbing the ehad of his cock against her, half contemplating just plunging it into her, and having done with it, but that might end thing early. And he had to admit, he was enjoying the build up.

“I kind of figured you eat a lot.” She said so softly, not wanting it to come off as an insult. He certainly wasn’t not fit. He was quite the opposite. Okay, more than quite. She ran her eyes over him as if making a statement. “It’s kind of obvious, in case you were trying to keep it a secret.” Now she was teasing, a bit of a teasing smile playing onto her face. Standing, she hugged the bowl of her half eaten cereal and started to the door. “I’ll finish up eating and then get ready. Whenever you’re ready, just come and grab me and we can go?” She asked. She wanted to get out of there as soon as possible and just try to move on. The sooner she did, perhaps the better?

Her hands traveled into his hair, lightly gripping it. Esther could feel him at her entrance. She was so wet, apparently. The idea of it, the need, the fact that she had four to five years of sex to make up for. The fact that she gotten a taste after so long and she wanted more. And since she seemed to be in the right frame of mind for something like this, why not indulge? She learned from her mistakes. Nearly half a decade was a mistake to go on without sex because of stupid things. But it wasn’t a mistake or a regret. She learned from it.

A soft moan came from her as she began to grind herself a bit against him, readying them both up. She liked the build. The anticipation, the rough and tumble. Foreplay. It was one of the best things ever that made it all so much more better. But right now, she needed him. Needed the passion and lust and absolute satisfaction that came from having a man so well endowed as Harrison buried deep inside of her. Her lips parted from his and her hands cupped his cheeks. “I need you.” It was a half whisper, half moan.

Hrothgar nodded to her as she left to finish up. He was done his own food in moments really. He stood, and loked around the room, wondering if there was anything he'd need for the work of moving her things around. He drew out a set of fingerless gloves, sliding thm on, giving his wounded hand a layer of proection. He also ended up favouring a looser fitting shirt. It helped hide the fact he'd strapped on the vest that had stopped him from taking a bullet in the stomach. No sense advertising. It took him ten minutes to be ready, before he walked out of his room, setting the dishes in the sink, and goign to find Mallory.
"I am ready when you are." He advised her.

Harrison grinned, a little hint of feral lust showing in his expression, as he rolled his hips forward, and plunged himself half into Esther at her insistance. He graoned as he did so, loving the feel of her around him, and then putting his hands on her hips, pushing her back to sheathe himself fully within her. he leaned up, catching the side of her neck in a kiss that turned to a biting feeling that he dragged along her, before moving his hips to back half out of her before plunging back in. Gods, it was a hell of a way to start off the day! One hand stayed on her hips, making sure she didn't slide off of him, the other trailing up her spine slowly, though each thrust did rock her along him, his free hands eventually reached her breast, cupping it firmly, and squeezing, letting his hips do most of the work of pushing her onto him.

Mallory left his room and finished her cereal. After drinking the milk, she washed the bowl and spoon and placed it into the dishwasher. Quickly, she washed the pan she had used and any other utensils that was used to make his breakfast before going to the room she had stayed in. She found her keys to the apartment and grabbed her wallet, tucking it into the back pocket of her jeans. Walking out of her room, she heard him and pursed her lips. She could wear her boots but they wouldn’t really go well with the jeans she wore or even be possible to wear since they were thigh high. “Do you happen to have any shoes?”

A gasp came from her as she felt him push into her. Even if it wasn’t all the way, it was still plenty of feeling. Then she moaned as he was buried the rest of the way into her and Esther sat up a little bit, just a little bit, her body still pressed to his. Her head tilted, giving him better access to her neck which only stimulated her further, all the feeling building up inside of her. “Mm.” She sat up and rest her hands on his chest and moved her hips, riding him in sync with his thrusts up into her. It was…oh he stretched her so well, filled her so deeply and fully and her head tilted back. On top of his hands on her body, the pleasure altogether was so much, too much but she couldn’t stop and neither would she stop him. Her right hand moved over his that was so deliciously on her breast and her head tilted back. Her moans became louder and look on her face was that of pure bliss and pleasure. She loved sex. And hopefully, sex loved her.

Hrothgar looked at Mallory, thinking, and remembering that when he'd found her, she had been wearing a pair of suede CFM boots, that would be hardly appropriate for moving. But shoes? He wore enormous things that she could likely lose her arm inside. And he didn't readily have a pair that woudl fit her. He thought about it a little more, and then went to his closet. He withdrew a pair of hard-bottomed slippers that he kept on hand for guests.
"I fear this si the best I can do for you. Though you should be able to find a pair when we reach your apartment." he said with a hint of apology.

Esther was holding his hand to her breast, maoing, letting all of the feeling run through her, just genuinely riding the moment, just as she was riding Harrison. And it was enough to surely spur the man under her onwards. His hand left her hip, clearly she was as intent as he was to make sure he stayed inside of her, and slid his hand down her stomach, before brushing along her clitoris. He could feel himself coming close, the feel of her, and the way she looked over him was enough to certainly drive him onward quickly. And he didn't want her left wanting more. That was just poor hosting. He lunged up enough to put his lips around her other breast, his tongue pressing along the nipple strongly, wanting to bring her to a better height of pleasure.

“Of course. Something just tells me it wouldn’t be too wise to walk out of your place bare foot.” A small smile flickered onto her face as she took the slippers from him and slid her feet into them. They were just a touch big for her feet, okay more than a touch but they’d be better than going out barefoot until they got to Esther’s apartment. “Thank you.” Once she was good to go, she held her wallet and keys to her and walked out of his place with him. She was rather silent, clearly abnormal for Mallory.

Esther’s hands slid down to his chest once more. It was clear as day that she was going to ride him to the moon. Might as well get the proper leverage to do so. The pleasure spiked when he began to rub her clitoris, stimulating her further and on top of the way he touched her and his cock driving in and out of her, it was the best way to bring her to her undoing. She was already so close. Immensely. That build up seemed to start from the very beginning and now, any moment now, she would spiral, the best kind of spiral.

Her right hand moved around the back of his hair and she moaned specifically for the way his warm wet mouth felt around her nipple. He was good. He was really good. And clearly knew sex. After a few more strokes, few more movements and Esther was basically a goner. She cried out and held him to her, her nails sinking into his back and her body shook, trembled and spasmed as her orgasm struck her.

"You are welcome." Hrothgar answered, locking the door behind them. he held the key for the count of four, listening to eh extra locking systems engage, securing the door as solidly as one could hope for. He led mallory out of the building, and around to the parking lot where his vehicle was stored. He'd paid for an extra parking space, since the truck he had was a littel too large to comfortably fit into one. An International RXT was a massive vehicle, looking for all the world like someone had made a comically large pickup truck. But then Hrothgar had on accasion looked like a comically large person.
"We should be able to move all of your things in this." Hrothgar observed, unlocking the truck remotely, and reaching up to open the door. The side steps let him climb in easily, and he started the truck. The engine rumbled pleasantly.

It took a certain amount of passionate dedication to get one's handss under a man while you rode him, but Esther had managed it well enough. He felt fingers digging into his back, hard, but not drawing blood at least. Mallory had managed that once, and while he hadn't been complaining at the time, it had left a few marks that had made it a little uncomfortable to sleep on his back for a few days. Still, the sight of Esther spasming on his cock as she came and the way she contracted on him was enough for him. he groaned, letting himself release, shooting up into her. His own body was shivering slightly in the aftermath of it all. Rarely had he felt so intensely after being with a woman to leave him with that much of an adrenaline spike. He let his breth out, and pulled Esther down to him, kissing her again, hot, passionate, and intense. Something to linger on a few moments.

Somehow, Mallory hadn’t eve noticed the massive vehicle to fit a massive person. Her jaw dropped when she saw it and her eyes widened. Naturally. She should have seen that one coming. After all, he’d need a large vehicle to fit into. She couldn’t even imagine Hrothgar having to bend or curl his frame enough to squeeze into a regular car. Although it’d be interesting to see him try…
“Yeah, no shit. We could move the entire apartment in this thing.” She mused, climbing up. It felt like she was climbing a big monstrosity and it made her feel so small to sit next to him. But she did, buckling herself up even and looked to him. “Shall we?”

Her body still spasmed a little bit with aftershocks. Everything was so delicious, so good. She breathed hard and having cum with him, spurring him on like that, it was even better. His pleasure felt amazing and added to her pleasure. Just as she was about to possibly collapse on top of him or collapse on the bed, he pulled her down. She was still breathing hard when their lips met in a passionate frenzy. Her hands moved up into his hair and she kissed him in return with much of the same fervor. Oh, she wished she didn’t have to go back tonight. She’d really love to just spend a day in bed with someone. It didn’t matter what else was tied to it. She just wanted a full day of nothing but sex. A sex marathon!

Parting her lips from his, her eyes opened and Esther looked down at Harrison with a smile. There, she rolled off of him and lay on her back beside him. Her hands moved into her hair and she lay proudly naked right beside him. "Wow." And then a big smile appeared on her face. Turning her head, she looked at him. "Thank you. For...well for everything. Honestly."

Hrothgar smiled as he put the truck in gear. The interior of the truck was a little better scaled, so Mallory didn't look too small tucked into her seat. Traffic seemed...easier when driving a vehicle like this, Hrothgar able to intimidate his way throught he flow of cars, no one seeming weager to put to the test if he would actually run over their car or not. He wouldn't, but he allowed the people to make their own assumptions. Thusly, they made te trip in record timing for New York traffic. He had to cut someone off to get a parking spot, and as they moved closer to his truck, and rolled down a window to begin shouting at him, Hrothgar opened the door, adn stepped out. The car sped away without a word being spoke. There were certain advantages to being enormous.

harrison listened to her as she thanked him for..well, indeterminate things. He traced a hadn laong her stomach a moment, passing the time a little, liking the moments of contact.
"I'm glad you've enjoyed your time at the Trenton estate. We aim to please." He said in a mock serious tone. You should consider coming back when you have some time. I'm sure we can find some room for you around here whenever you like." This last was said with an easy feel to it, but it held the impression that he was no less serious. "Would you care for some breakfast?"

It just got even better since Mallory had started to catch onto how Hrothgar functioned when he drove. He was massive and being in a massive vehicle helped, especially considering it was some serious New York traffic. Mallory was grinning and she had to cover her mouth. When they got there, considering he cut someone off for a parking spot, she saw the person yell. However, once he got out of the car, they shut right up and left. That was hilarious. Getting out, she shut the door and rounded to his side. “I like being in a vehicle with you. It’s fun.” Now she couldn’t help but laugh at the moment.

Esther giggled and shook her head, looking away from him. Her hand moved over his, her fingers dancing gently on his the back of it and she closed her eyes. “Oh, I’ll definitely be keeping that in mind. This could be my new vacation spot. But only because you offered. I won’t say no to that.”
Turning suddenly onto her side, she rest her head on her and looked at him, trailing her hand over his chest. “Breakfast sounds good. But I think you being on top of me would be even better.” She teased just a little bit.

A knock sounded on the door before it opened and Amy stood right outside of it. She looked upon the sight of Esther and Harrison in bed together and the edges of her lips tipped up into a smile. “Good morning.” Esther glanced to her and she blushed profusely.
“Am I interrupting?” Amy asked. Her eyes surveyed a little hungrily over Harrison’s naked body. She couldn’t help herself.

"Being unfeasibly large makes it hard at time to fit in small spaces. But it does carry several benefits." Hrothgar admitted, sparing a glance at the car that had sped off after seeing him. A small car too. He probably could have rolled it over if needed. He went to the back, and lowered the tailgate, which would make it easier to load things. Getting up to the apartment, he looked around, seeing that since he'd re-secured the door no one had been in really. He nodded to himself.
"If you've things to pack away, point me at anything that is heavy and needs to go, and I'll take care of it." He offered.

Harrison ahd to grin at the invitation that Esther made. He had to admit, it sounded quite good to him as well. He was about to make a move on her when the door swung open. Of course Amy was there. Who else would have been absolutely certain that she'd find both of them here? Her statement was...interesting to say the least. Was she? Well, obviously on some level she was. But maybe not. He'd had them both last night, did he dare get greedy?
"Maybe. Is there something that we can...help you with Amy?" Harrison asked in a tone that matched hers.

Walking up to the apartment, Mallory unlocked the door and looked inside. It was so empty, so quiet. With a soft sigh, she shut the door after Hrothgar walked in and nodded her head to him. “My stuff is mostly just my room. Everything else is all pretty much Esther’s.” She said softly before going to her room and set about packing. There wasn’t much. Mostly just her clothes and shoes. Mallory clearly thought more to spend her money on herself rather than actually try to make rent. Which is probably why it was so easy for Esther to kick her out. The apartment was technically hers. And then the worst happened. While she was packing her closet, she found a box from college. It was her stuff and she knew Esther had some of the exact same stuff. She found her yearbook and opened it. Then the tears came again. Was it all worth it?

Esther looked to Harrison and then to Amy. Uh oh. Amy smiled a bit of a sultry smile before she walked in and shut the door carefully and slowly. “I think there is something you can help me with.” Her eyes were on him as she said it and as she walked closer. Oh no. She had to do something. Esther had to do something. Their last night threesome was different. Both girls were caught up in it with each other. Now? Well now the moment was gone. Each woman wanted Harrison to themselves. But what could Esther do without being obvious?

“A-Actually Amy—“ Esther started and the other girl only slowly turned her gaze to Esther. “I’m actually starving. And I was wondering if you could maybe go see about breakfast?” By now, she had sat up and brought her knees up a little bit and it helped to block her nakedness of some of the more obvious parts.

The look on Amy’s face seemed to fall a little bit but Esther just looked like a deer caught in the headlights almost. Her eyes weren’t wide but she was worrying her lower lip as if even asking that of Amy was a bad idea. As if the girl was now going to go put her bra in the freezer or something or spit in the food. Quickly though, Amy nodded her head and then wore a big smile that was borderline fake. Esther’s heart dropped into her stomach. Women are so mean.
“Of course.” She said softly. “Mr. Trenton?” She turned to him, as if to get his final word of this, if he’d condone it or not.

Moving heavy things, and breaking noses of deserving people. it was the thigns that hrothgar had found himself very good at over the years. Consoling people...never really been his strong suit. He had peopel that worked in his company that had degrees in counselling and psychology and all of those fields. But he ran a business. And he kept people from dying. And that was the long and short of his involvement. But right at that moment, Mallory was in need of something beyond muscle and violence prevention. he stepped gingerly into the room with her, seeing her tears over the yearbook. Well, that explained a few thigns really. He sat beside her, feeling the bed sink deep under his weight. It was practically dumping her into hi lap, so he put an arm around her, and kept her close to him. He didn't speak. He didn't know what to say, and didn't much think it would help anyway. Sometimes, just having someone present was all that was needed. And right then, it was all he could offer.

Harrison smiled, seeing Esther deflect the moment. Of course. Once was a fortunate moment. But twice in two days? The Gods had limits to the indulgences that they would grant him. And he didn't want to make Esther uncomfortable, so he'd certainly back her wishes quietly.
"We were just discussing the merits of breakfast. If you could ensure everything is in place, it would be appreciated." Harrison said to Amy. He withheld a sigh as she nodded and left. He swung him legs to the floor, and looked around, seeing that his clothes were still piled just inside the bathroom door. He started to get up. Things to do after all.

It was definitely difficult not to acknowledge his presence. Not that she’d be trying to ignore him. Mallory didn’t fight him as he pulled her closer to him, not that she wasn’t already. Her arm moved around his neck and she buried her face into his shoulder and sniffled. Well, at least the entire world didn’t hate her. She had Hrothgar and she vowed that she would do something better with her life now. Well, she’d try to. It might be good to get a professional opinion.
Pulling back from his arms, she pulled the yearbook onto her lap and wiped her eyes, sniffling. “See? Look.” She pointed to a picture of her and Esther in college. It was one of the big games and both of them weren’t really football fans. Not at all but there was free booze, an excuse to wear something a little bit revealing and they had each other. In the picture, Mallory had shorter hair than she did now, sort of a cuter bob cut and was wearing a jersey that was tied up right below her bust and showed her stomach. She wore not high waist shorts but they were definitely not just on her hips. They were like a second skin and had accentuated her figure. And then Esther was wearing the same jersey but the sleeves were rolled up and it was like this long dress or shirt on her that she wore with leggings. She had the black marks on her cheeks that football players wore and her hair was long like it was now. She wore a baseball hat backwards because it made people glare which made her laugh. Especially since no one liked the Oakland A’s. Underneath the picture was a little yearbook message. It was all Esther had signed. Best friends forever. Love ya freak! –Esther
“I want my best friend back.” No one liked to be alone or without someone they loved.

Once Amy left, Esther let out the breath she had apparently been holding and she stopped worrying her lower lip. But then of course, Harrison had to get up and actually thought he was being serious. No, she was just getting started and had been very serious when she said she wanted him instead of breakfast. Though she was sure if things went well, she’d actually be ready for breakfast. Esther stood up when Harrison went to the bathroom to collect his clothes, walking in. She moved to him, in all her naked glory and pressed her hands to his chest, letting one hand slide down to his cock and she started to stroke. “Wait.” She kissed up his sternum and then placed a gentle kiss to his chin. “I think we can spare a few moments right? Do something while breakfast is being made?”

Hrothgar looked at the picture, knowing what was stinging Mallory so much at this point. It was hard to lose someone that had been such a part of your life. Harder still when it was due to your own actions. He didn't know the specifics, and it wasn't his place to ask. If Mallory wanted him to know, she'd tell him. And he'd remain with her regardless. Someone needed to. And he admitted that it wasn't really a chore on his part to do so. When she wasn't in a state of trauma, he did find her good company.
"Give it some time Mallory. It's still very fresh to her right now. Time and distance can help soothe things over. It might never be the exactly the same. But give it some time."

Harrison was into the bathroom, and looking about at the mound of clothing. He'd have to pick through it, but at least he doubted it would be much of an effort to distinguish which piece was his and which was Esther's. He was about to move when he felt someone coming up behind him. Esther would likely be in here for the seam thing. Then he felt her pressing up to him, her hand circling his cock, and stroking, bringing him to full attention very quickly. Spare some moments, eh? The way she was, he doubted he'd be able to stop from sparing more than a moment. His arms went around her, and gathered her to him while he bent down and kissed her fiercely. She'd wanted more after all. And as it turned out, so did he. And he wanted it more than he'd been expecting. He lifted Esther off the floor, carrying her the few paces to the wall, and pressing her back into it, bringing them tight as he kissed her. Gods, he wanted more, and he was going to get it. Fast. Breaking the kiss, regretting that it would take her hand from him, he firmly, but making sure he didn't bounce her head off of anything, pressed her to the counter beside them. It was a large thing, all carved stone and it held a sink, but far enough away that it wouldn't interfere. He pushed her feet apart, and lined up with her.
"Are you ready?" He asked, not waiting for an answer as he pressed inside of her in a single swift motion.

Mallory swiped at her cheek with her hand, sniffling and pushing it all back. She had to. If she kept breaking down over this, she’d get nowhere. She was wasting precious time by going down memory lane like this and she wasn’t even done packing. “Yeah. Sorry, I need to stop the crying.” The yearbook abruptly shut closed by her doing of course and she stood up, putting all the things back in that box. She closed it without taping it, layering all the flaps together before she could lock the last flap and she pushed it away. Mallory started packing again and she was going faster especially as she made sure she needed to stop thinking about things. She’d go talk to someone. Seek professional help. Hrothgar wasn’t a therapist. She wasn’t about to subject him to that.

Soon, the bedroom was becoming more and more barren. All that was left when she was finally done was the bed, dresser and lamps. A lot of the furniture came with the place, courtesy of the owner of this unit. So all Mallory really had was just boxes of clothes, some other stuff otherwise all her things were at her parents’ house, in her room. She visited as often as she could. Actually, once she got situated here and did some time for her new boss, she might take another quick vacation. She’d love to see her parents.
Looking to Hrothgar, she picked up the lighter box, the one with the stuff from college. “Shall we start the loading process?”

Thankfully, he didn’t push her away, no he seemed to be very accepting of this which she was glad for. Since she wanted another round. She wouldn’t be exhausted of sex yet until she got her fill. Her free hand wound around his neck and she kissed him back with so much passion and need that fit the mold of the kiss and the tone of it before she let him take her where he wanted. But she didn’t stop stroking him until she was bent over the sink, her back to him. Kind of hard to do that in this position. Before she could answer, a gasp came from her as she felt him sink inside of her, completely and fully in one swift motion and she moaned. Her hands gripped the edge of the counter and she pushed her bottom back into his front. “Yes.” She finally answered all too late but maybe he’d take that as a sign to just go at her and go at her now. She was so wet, so ready, so wanting this.

Hrothgar stacked several of the boxes up, making a little tower, making sure that teh heavy ones were ont eh bottom. Without a sound, he lifted the remaining pile of boxes, and smiled at Mallory.
"Why not start and finish the process all at once?" He asked, obliquely avoiding her statement about crying. It wouldn't help anything. "Once we've got you moved in, there's a tradition that I have to observe about someone living in my apartment." He said calmly, leading her out of the apartment, and down the stairs. The boxes probably weighed more than Mallory. Twice. But Hrothgar carried it with a very casual ease that made it all seem so easy.

Being back inside her after the short break was a heqdy feeling that made Harrison sigh in contentment. This...this was the only way to really get a day started. He heard her half moaned yes, and felt her grinding back into his hips, and took that as the last invitation he was going to need. One hand on her back, he drew almost all out of her, and then thrust forward. There was no subtlety here, only brute force and aggression. the hit rocked her on the counter, if she hadn't been bent over it like she was, she'd have likely been pushed forward by the force of it. One hand was on her waist, making sure they stayed together as he drew back and thrust again, building up his speed and effort with each move. His free hand came around to land hard on her ass as she came back to rtowards him, once, then twice, before shooting forward, and getting tangled in her hair. He closed his fist, pulling on her with a little force, savagely pounding away on her. All the sounds that he made were simply feral grunts, deep breathing, and the sound of his hips slapping off of her ass.

Mallory’s jaw nearly fell to the ground. When she realized it was about to drop, she pressed the top of the box she carried against her chin to keep it pushed it up. She never really knew the extent of this man’s strength and it always shocked her. And fascinated her each time. So when she got over her initial shock, she turned. “Built like a Viking yet with the heart of teddy bear.” She mused. “I think I’m in love.” She teased, looking back at him. The packing and constant work helped to cheer her mood up a bit. Enough to be pleasant with him and not let her sadness or turmoil bother her.
Walking down the steps, she went carefully and turned to look at him after reaching the bottom. “Uh, that’s not cryptic at all. What kind of tradition? Don’t tell me you have naked Sundays.”

It was an exploration of sex with this guy. Or just in general really. Learning things she liked that she never even tried or did. That would make last night a major understatement of things she had never done or expected to do. And this experience now was another one of them, though definitely not an understatement. Spanking, hair pulling and rough thrusts that had her constantly rocked and pushed against the counter. It was amazing and Esther was so lost in it all she’d probably forget herself all over again. Her moans were loud, each thrust started to make her legs shake a little bit and every time he spanked her, her grip on the counter tightened, her knuckles going white. Her eyes closed and she breathed hard and deeply and moaned. Her body moved naturally, pushing back into his hips and there it was. That sweet and delicious build.

"Naked Sundays? Is this a tradition where you're from? Are you looking to institute it? It does sound like a fine tradition." Hrothgar drawled out. he smiled at her as he spoke, setting the boxes int he bed of his truck, and organizing them in a way that they would stay securely against the tailgate. "Mine was simply to order a large pie from the local bakery as a way to welcome a new person into my home." He admitted, taking the box from her, and setting it in it's place, before closing the tailgate.

Harriosn was losing everything that made him even at all controlled, loving the feel of Esther around him, the way she was so free in her vocal resposes, and the fact that she was grinding back into him as often as she could. He ground himself into her a moment before resuming the hard pounding, before drawing her up by the hair, deepeding the arch of her body, until he could lean forward and press his mouth to hers in a savage, primal kiss as his free hand crashed into her ass one last time before reaching around to her now exposed breasts. Gods, he loved it all, as he felt himself jerk, and start to spray into her again.

Mallory giggled. “Maybe.” She teased, having never one taken part in any Naked Sundays. Just Naked Fridays. Seriously, but no.
Putting the box in the flatbed, she smiled the moment he said pie. “Cherry or apple?” She asked excitedly. She loved either of them and could already taste it. Her mom made a mean mixed fruit pie. Cherries, apples, and cranberries with some nuts for the filling and then a really yummy crust that was like heaven. It was the best crust. Best pies. Period. But that didn’t make her a pie snob. As long as it tasted good, that’s what mattered. All because she knew no pie would ever beat her mother’s.

Esther lost herself completely, more than last night, more than earlier, more than before. She was consumed with so much pleasure. Her body was moist with a layer of sweat and it was shaking. The pleasure reached its peaking point, the build up erupting inside of her and turning into such a powerful orgasm she wasn’t sure if she’d be able to walk, or worse, actually fall. They both came and she moaned into his mouth as they kissed. There, she had worked up quite the appetite. She would definitely need the food. Especially if this became her usual workout regime.

"Well, do let me know when you plan to enact this practice of Sundays. I'd hate to be left outside of such a thing." Hrothgar asnwered her, unlocking the truck, and climbing in. He waited for her to be seated before starting the engine. He pulled out inot traffic, bulling his way through it. "And I have long been a fan of the local baker's cherry pies. Thriteen inches across, and four deep. There is about five servings of fuirt in a single slice." He informed her. Truth be told, he loved any kind of pie from that place. But the cherry was better, and right now, he was ready to make sure Mallory had plenty to make her not think about her last few days.

Harrison slackened the grip on her hair as he held himself in her as she came. His other hand, wrapped around her breast, kept her close to him as he beagn to relax a little. The kiss died out from primal fury, into a slow, easy, languid thing that spoke of revelling in the afterglow. He broke away from her with some reluctance. They hadn't taken long, but it was full of so much passion it had taken some of his rest right out of him. He was almost ready for a nap. But food would help. Esther was going to be leaving son, and he knew that it was for the best likely. And he had work of his own to do. Though he did have the thought of having some of it forarded here, and working out of the estate for a day or two. He wasn't around often enough, and he wanted to remedy that. He very slowly drew himself out of her, the very act making him tempted to plunge it home again, and ravage her one more time.

As his smile blossomed onto his face, taking in the sweat slicked body of Esther, he found himself asking a more important question. Why wasn't he? She was clearly interested in thigns like this, and she was on vacation as it were! What better way to make a vacation memorable than to drown a person in a tide of sexual excess? He let her push herself away from teh counter, noting she was a bit wobbly of knee. He reached out a hand, and cupped the sid eof her face, leaning to to gently kiss her.

He took that opportunity to drop down quickly, carrying her along with him, and putting her on her back on the floor. He threw teh growing list into his kiss, one hand gathering her wrists into his palm, and pinning them over her head. He broke away from the kiss, planting on on her neck, biting down, and sliding, leavign a prominant red mark. He got between ehr legs quickly, rubbing his length against her, teasing her a little, while his mouth went to work on her collarbone, her breasts, he nipples, lips teeth and tongue playing along her. He knew on some level he must have only delayed for a handful of seconds, but in the state of heightned arrousal, it felt like minutes or more. he plunged into her, leanign down to kiss her once more. She had thought that hm on top of her was a good idea after all....

“Oh but it’s not on Sundays. It’s Fridays.” She corrected him. “Just so you know.” She was totally kidding though she wondered if she was actually going to come home to find him naked on Friday. She pushed that thought out of her head. No need to make things that interesting. Mallory had locked the apartment and then slid the key under the door. She had officially moved out now. Climbing into the truck, she shut the door and buckled up as Hrothgar went on to talk about the cherry pie. Her mouth watered and she actually made a whimper noise. “Can we get it now?” Like a child wanting candy desperately.

She got shivers, the good shivers. All because of how that kiss turned into. Well that was something else entirely but she wasn’t about to condemn herself by thinking on it. Nope, she was going to enjoy things, enjoy him. As far as she was concerned, they were using each other for their special needs of pleasure. That’s it.
Still, what a kiss. “Mm.” The soft sound and hum came from her, her body leaning more into his. Skin on skin. What a feeling.

Honestly, Esther was ready to grab her clothes back on and go downstairs to eat breakfast. Lord knew she had worked up quite the appetite. So imagine her surprise after he pulled out of her when getting dressed and going down for breakfast wasn’t on the menu at the moment. She looked at him as he cupped the side of her face and for a moment, just a single moment…she realized she shouldn’t do this. She realized that maybe she should just go home and stay away. That after this, she’d probably needed no other reason to really see Harrison or hang out with him. No, that’d be dangerous. Really dangerous.

The moment he kissed her though that single moment of doubt went away and once more, Esther allowed herself to be lost. One more time. She wanted to wrap her arms around him, hold him to her but instead he took her hands prisoner above her head and his mouth…wandered. Her eyes closed and soft moans and heavy sighs and breaths came from her. Her hips pushed up into his, wanting him so badly, she wished he’d just plunge already. It felt like he was kissing her skin in all the right spots for hours that when he finally pushed into her, she moaned deeply. Her back arched and her hands gripped tightly to each other in his grasp. Esther Martin was ruined for all potential partners. Damn him for having to be so good at sex.

Hrothgar pushed a button on the console of his truck. A breif flash of text showed before fading away.
"I suppose we may as well. It is on the way after all, and should be ready when we get there." Hrothgar said in teh tone of a long suffering parent indulging their child. It was...good to banter with her. He found that it wasn't part of an act, that he was legitimately enjoying the words and time. And she seemed fairly sharp as well, making the banter far more fun. Though were he in a cruel mood, he might greet her one Friday by stalking the apartment unencumbered by clothing. But that did send a very specific kind of message, and he certainly didn't want to make Mallory uncomfortable. The bakery was a hole in the wall, tucked between a bank and a laundromat. But it was deeer than one would expect, lending a lot of space to the ovens. He muscled into a parking space, and stepped out of the trcuk, waiting for Mallory. She'd want to meet the baker most likely. he pushed open the door.

A small bell clinked, and Hrothgar ducked into the building. The door was a little short for his taste. Small shleves were covered in boxed up pastries, tings like frosted cinnamon rolls, and cookies. Hrothgar passed them, and reached the counter. A A large, round man with close cropped reddish hair grinned as he saw the huge man on the other side fo the counter.
"Och, Hrothgar! Guid to see ya lad! Ah got yer message aboot ta pie! Is this lassie here te be hangin' her hat wi' ye noow?" The man announced, his thick Scottish accent mangling the words to neigh incomrehensibility.
"Yes, she is Hamish. You have the pie then?" Hrothgar confirmed. The Scotsman turned, and bustled into teh back room, bellowing in a language that bore utterly no resemblance to English as he did. He heard a chorus of curses fly back at Hamish, before the man returned, a large box in hand.
"Here ye go lad! Enjoy yeself!" Hamish declared. Hrothgar reached for his wallet. "Och, what ye be doin' lad? Ye ought ken better than tha'! Yer monies nah guid wi' me!"
"Come Hamish! It's not a strain on my budget in the least, I can-"
"Ye can take the fuckin' pie ye daft eejit. We had deal! And ahm stickin' tae it!"
"Very well then Hamish. Very well."

Esther was writhing underneath him, spurring Harrison on with more and more abandon. She pushed herbody into his while he pressed into her, each motion swift and savage, firm and passionate. Gods, the more he thought about it, the more that he wanted to stop thinking and just indulge in the sex more and more. And he was getting the impression that Esther might be feeling the same. he moved his hips, grinding along her, hitting a few different points within her. She was still tightly wrapped to his cock, and he was loving every motion they made. He had the thought of leanign up, putting her legs on his shoulders, fucking her harder and strogner, but he'd have to let go of her hands, and that just didn't appeal to him. The thought occurred to him that that he was already anticipating a next time. Somewhat...presumptuous of him. He broke away from her mouth, and kiseed/bit her neck, on the other side this time, another mark welling into view. he wondered how long it would last. Then he was graoning from teh feel of her. He was getting close, Gods, so close, and so soon after the last one too.

Back
Top Bottom