Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((Imsorryifeltsobad! Dx *cries*))

Megohime watched him, letting out a small snort. "Please, we all know the only reason you get so mad isn't because of your temper, but because before I was forced off into marriage with you, you couldn't get anyone to sleep with you. That's the only way you can get love huh? Can't get mommies love so you have some complete random stranger forced into marriage with you. You're pathetic really." She said, not bothering getting up. "You can't fight without Kojurou holding your hand, it's like you two have become co-dependent, don't tell me you two are...?" She smirked softly. "You know he's already fucking Jingu. And that reminds me, why do you need her help?"

((Oh, she's in for it.))

The door was forced open, Kojurou standing at the door with glowing brown eyes. He stormed towards her and snatched her previously sprained wrist in a familiar death grip and yanked her to her feet. "I warned you." He hissed and yanked her out of the room and out of the estate

((*runs*))

Megohime stumbled after Kojurou, her wrist throbbing with a fiery vengeance. "Unhand me!" She hissed, trying to pull her hand away from him.

Kojurou's grip tightened as he dragged her to the gate leading to the estate and threw her out and to the ground, "I warned you! I told you that if you ever disrespected my Lord, I would make sure you would not be allowed in the land of Oshuu again! And you have broken the last straw! Get out! And NEVER return!"

Megohime winced as she was thrown to the ground, but she simply stood, dusting herself off and throwing a glare over her shoulder at Kojurou before turning and leaving. Trying to fight him at this point would be beyond a horrible idea and she didn't dare try and defy his orders. Walking down the path with only the clothing on her back and her katana, she left.

Kojurou watched her until she was out of sight before turning and walking back to the estate.

((M'wife, do you know what this means~?))

((Shiyt!!))

Jingu knocked on Kojurou's door, a soft frown on her face. "Excuse me." She said, waiting for him to say it was okay to open the door.

Jingu kept her head down in a bowed position. "It is none of my concern... But do you think it was wide to send Megohime-dono out like that? I understand what she did was unforgivable.. But..." She seemed troubled.

((Whales~~))

"I'm sorry... I just don't think it's safe for a pregnant woman to be traveling alone..." Jingu said, face twisted into confusion.

((Huehuehue~))

"I don't even think Masamune-sama knew...!" Kojurou quickly moved passed her to rush to the stables and grab a horse to chase Megohime

Megohime was almost over the hill and out of Kojurou's sight, not turning back to look who was approaching.

((*throws phone* I hate auto correct! Dx))

Megohime stopped, frowning softly. "Are you going to break my wrist if I say yes?"

"No, Megohime-dono, I would give my sincerest apologizes! Had I known, I would have been more understanding...! Please, return to the estate and inform Masamune-sama...!" He said quickly

"Because you owe me that much!" Megohime was forced to turn and Masamune glared down at her, "You've been an insufferable cunt because you're pregnant and you didn't tell me!?"

Megohime looked away, shame suddenly washing over her. "I didn't tell you because I didn't know what to do..."

Back
Top Bottom