Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Jingu brought his hand up to her lips and kissed his knuckles gently. "I am not angry with you, Kojurou-dono.."

Jingu cupped his cheek and kissed him gently. "Because I know you are a good man who is forever loyal to his lord."

Jingu frowned softly and cupped both cheeks, forcing him to look at her, leaning up and kissing his forehead. "Please do not beat yourself about it."

Jingu slammed open the door, wide eyes and chest heaving. "Masamune-sama, please, come quickly, it's Kojurou-dono!"

Masamune looked up from holding Tadamune before laying him in his crib and following her to see Kojurou. The Right Eye sat in the middle of his room in a simple kosode with a seppuku knofe before him. Masamune threw open the door and scowled, "This shit again, Kojurou?" "I have betrayed you, Masamune-sama, I must pay with my life."

Kojurou shook his head, "I chose my lover over my home and my Lord; the man I've sworn to protect until death. I must pay for my crimes.." "Seriously?" Masamune huffed

"Like Hell I'm letting it happen." Masamune said, moving over to Kojurou and grabbing him by his kosode, "We have discussed this before, Kojurou. Don't make me beat the crap out of you." "But, Masamune-sama...!" He grunted when Masamune punched him in the face

"I need you, Kojurou! You made a choice! I would have done the same thing!" Masamune growled. Kojurou kept his gaze away from his master, still ashamed

"You aren't allowed to kill yourself. Who's gonna guard my back if you do?" Masamune said. Kojurou took a breath, "Gomenasai...Masamune-sama..." He said softly. Masamune let him go, "Get dressed and be with Jingu...she looks really upset." He told him. Kojurou nodded, "Hai." He answered. Masamune smirked and left, "You're welcome." He told Jingu, leaving to be with his kids

Jingu bowed to Masamune as he left, turning to Kojurou and moving over, kneeling before him and closing the sepukku knife and setting it behind her. She leaned forward and closed his kosode, cupping both cheeks and looking him in the eyes. "Do not worry me like that again." She said sternly, about the closest thing she got to scolding him.

Back
Top Bottom