Sengoku BASARA: Tensions Rising [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Megohime gripped her dress tightly, staring at the cot. "... You know, the only thing I can dream is not being able to bear you a son.." She took a shaky breath and pulled on her clothes. "No matter how hard we try... I cannot bear you a son.. And I feel as though it is to be true.. It's my punishment for dishonoring you." She said, turning to face him, fear in her tired eyes. "I fear I will never produce an heir for you."

Masamune frowned softly and stepped closer, "Mego, you're over thinking this...give it time...you'll give me a son, I'm sure of it..." He pet her hair gently and pulled her close

Megohime pressed her face to his shoulder and held onto him tightly. "It's Megohime desu." She muttered weakly.

Megohime grunted and cupped his cheek. "You should sleep as well. Alcohol before war is never a wise idea." She said, pulling away and laying down on the cot. "Unless you'll be bedding with Jingu and Kojurou tonight...~?" She teased, though her heart still ached.

"She will." Megohime said, sitting up and shrugging off one shoulder of her plain white robe. "The true question is, will he have me?"

Megohime made a soft noise and cupped his chin, kissing him lovingly and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Daisuki desu.." She murmured against his lips.

Megohime's cheeks flushed and her hands moved to undo the leather straps holding on his armor. Once the sash on her kosode was removed, she helped him remove it, then pulled off his chest plate.

Megohime's breath hitched and she dug her nails into his shoulders, trying to be quiet, but small moans escaped her anyway.

Megohime let out a weak breathy moan, cheeks flushed a dark red. "Th-They'll hear us.." She murmured against his shoulder.

Megohime was caught off guard and she gasped, licking his neck and kissing down to his shoulder, grinding against him slowly. "Hai..~"

Megohime's womanhood was becoming wet with her juices, soft whimpers and moans coming from her mouth as she sucked on his neck.

Megohime's eyes closed and she bucked her hips, her womanhood aching for more than just his slow touches. "H-Hai..~!" She bit his shoulder, leaving a small mark before reaching down and stroking his manhood.

Back
Top Bottom