Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures in Barsaive

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am sorry..." I almost immediately reply " ... I did not intend to offend you in any way. You have been rather wecloming so far."

Leaning my sword against the room's wall I follow him into the kitchen so I can continue the conversation without impediment. "You know, I am rather new to this traveling adventuress business, so I have a bit of time on my hands. To come up with what to do next."

"No need to apologize at all." He stated, a large smile on his face, one that would indicate a level of acceptance and casualness. "So, you are new to adventuring are you? Hmm well I'm sure you will figure something out rather quickly. You seem rather resourceful. Would you like some eggs?" he asks, reaching his hand into a cabinet and pulling out a small pan. Setting the cooking utensil over the dull stove, he goes about gathering everything. Setting the stove alight. "You know... Come to think of it, you may be able to find some individuals around town that require the services of a traveling adventurer. I would start near the taverns if I were you. Usually you will have several individuals who will be willing to pay nicely for one to have their troubles taken away."

I lean against the table, hands clutching the edge right next to my buttocks, and grin back at him.

"You know how that sounds?" After the last night a certain innuendo was almost inevitable. "Thank you for the tips, though. I might also need a historian who could tell me a bit more about that sword of mine. Any ideas whom I could ask?"

Corrin looks back at you, and grins deviously for a moment,"Hmm...Historians... Perhaps you could make your way into Throal. Someone within the great library might be able to help you out a bit. They are always keeping tabs, and records, on anything they can get their hands on." he said, his attention between you and the food he is preparing. "You might also find a Weaponsmiths in town who could possibly lead you in the right direction, at least for the likely places where a sword like that could come from."

"The big library sound like the best bet indeed" I agree with Corrin. I would have to get into Throal proper for that, though, and maybe a small job beforehand to increase my funds would be a good idea.

Seeing the way Corring lookes at my naked body I feel compelled to add "Oh, and if you want to fuck me again, you don't have to ask for permission first."

Corrin nods, his attention mostly focused upon not over cooking the food. "It is indeed the largest library in the land. Though I suppose there is no guarantee that you will find the information you need, it is probably the best place to find it." he reaffirms before flipping the eggs over once again and gathering up two plates. Sorry it isn't much, but it is what I have." he says passing a plate towards you.

He chuckles, the grin on his features once again. "I will certainly keep that in mind." he states, his words nearly as devious as that grin. He passes you a fork and he himself begins to eat the paltry provisions he has gathered.

"Do that.." I reply, matching his grin as I sit down on the chair opposite him. I pull the plate with my share of the breakfast close to me and start eating in silence.

Corrin eats rather quietly. The silence itself seemed palpable, not due to any form of ill will, but rather due to stark ravishing hunger on Corrin's part. It was obvious in that moment that the man had obviously been a little drained of energy. The paltry meal was finished rather quickly and once both parties were finished Corrin took the empty, or mostly empty, plates and set them on the counter.

Corrin, either due to a new found form of courage, or due to your level of suggestion wasted little time as he forcefully maneuvers you over the table, pressing your chest hard onto the piece of furniture. Rather stunned by his own actions he slightly eases his grip on your shoulder, but still manages to maintain his control. "So than, I think I will take you up on that offer." he states, as you hear his pants become undone rather quickly. The fabric gliding down towards the floor. Before you get to feel his manhood press into you, you instead feel Corrin's finger as it begins to run along your folds once again. The digit exploring you once again as it dips inside your body.
[Sexual Prowess (Smooth Lover): Step 9: 1d8 & 1d6= 11]
(That makes your toughness save to resist arousal a 6)

[Toughness step 6: 1d10=7]

Oh yes, the man seems to be a mind reader. Just as I would have wanted to do it myself. As I feel my orbs and my cheek being squeezed onto the smooth table surface my nether lips already begin to moisten in anticipation, even more so the moment I hear the rustling of his pants.

"Ahh, a man who takes what he wants. I like that ... " I purr as I feel his fingers and wait for him to take further action.

"I figured after last night, the awkward phase is over. And well... How could I pass up such an inviting invitation?" the male asks, as his face seems to whisper the words into your ear. He doesn't seem content to move too quickly though, his finger still working its way inside your womanhood. The digit scrapping at your inner walls as he continues his ministrations. His other hand still holding you down against the table. "Oh, and don't expect me to stop teasing until you say how much you want my dick inside you."
[Sexual Prowess (smooth lover): Step 9: 1d8 & 1d6= 8]
(Tougness to resist arousal this time is a 5)

[Toughness step 6: 1d10=3]

The way he pins me onto the table all I can do without starting a fight is to laugh whole heartedly at that, if only to cover my growing arousal. The way he is manhandling me indeed hits my soft spot.

"Oh please ..." I therefore tell him "... you got me all worked up and now I really need to feel your thick dick. So please stick it inside me and give me a good fucking."

Corrin chuckles in that fiendish way once again and you feel his finger slowly, gracefully slide out from your pussy. His slick hand rests upon the curve of your hips as he takes in a breath, and lines himself up. Taking a moment to tease, and rub the tip of his manhood over your nether lips. Before another second passes though you feel him waste little more time, as his divk slides into your pussy wantingly. He pauses and moans, feeling your body adjust to his length. Before too much longer though, he begins to rut into you. Using the leverage of both of his hands on your body as his hips pound into yours.
[Sexual Prowess (smooth lover): step 9: 1d8 & 1d6= 12]
(Your toughness total to resist becoming peaked is 6)

[Toughness step 6: 1d10=7]

"Ahh yesss, that is better ..." I groan as his genital starts to sink into me, stretching my inner walls as it claims its place between my legs "plough your elf slut good and hard... "

Now that his meaty rod is wedged into me I have the leverage I need to reciprocate some of the pleasure he alread has given me. And I immediately get to work on him.

[ Dexterous + Wild lover, easy to read, Muscular control 2 for a total step of 15: d12+2d6 = 13 ]

(His Tougness save to resist being peaked is a 6)
[Toughness (enduring lover): Step 10: 2d8= 6]
Corrin shows no signs of stopping, or slowing as you feel his hips slap against yours. The man continues his ever constant rutting. His meaty rod barreling into you, at a faster, and faster pace. The man groans hard every now and again as he feels your muscles clamp hard against him. You are sure that it is causing him to run wild with each of his thrusts.
[Sexual Prowess (Smooth lover): Step 9: 1d8 & 1d6= 15]
(your toughness check to resist being peaked is 7)

[Toughness step 6: 1d10=3]

Ungh... That rough fucking is hitting a nerve in me, and I let the man know as much "Close ... I am getting close ... " I manage to squeeze out between moans.

[ Dexterous + Wild lover, easy to read, Muscular control 2 for a total step of 15: d12+2d6 = 23 ]

(okay, that's a difficulty of 10)
[Toughness: Step 10: 2d8= 19]
( Somehow I have managed to roll supper well. Corrin is still aroused.)

Corrin ruts even harder into your body. There is no sign that the man is letting up anytime soon. His motions become ever more so erratic as he feels your experienced inner walls clamp down ever so harder on his girth. The man groans hard, the sound nearly has a physical weight all it's own as he continues to slam as deep into you as he possibly can.
[Sexual Prowess (smooth lover): step 9: 1d8 & 1d6= 9
(difficulty of 6 for you to not climax)

[Toughness step 6: 1d10=2]

That does it. Being drilled so relentlessly I can no longer hold back, nor do I want to. I feel orgasm hit me witj full force, and rear up briefly against his hold as I come, ony to sink down again and let those waves of pleasure wash over me. As part of it all my vagina again clamps down arratically around the man's penis.

[ Dexterous + Wild lover, easy to read, Muscular control 2 for a total step of 15: d12+2d6 = 16 ]

(okay, since you have climaxed as per the rules you will remain mechanically aroused for 3 minutes. Corrin's toughness difficulty is a 7)
[Toughness (enduring lover): step 10: 2d8= 5]
(Corrin is now peaked)

Corrin ruts through your orgasm. Moaning as he feels your body tighten and clamp down against his invading length. His hips continue to rut harder, the man nearly becoming like an animal as he tries to bury himself further into your body with every thrust of his hips.

[Sexual Prowess (smooth lover): step 9: 1d8 & 1d6= 10]
(your toughness difficulty to resist being peaked again is a 6)

[Toughness step 6: 1d10=8]

When I finally come down from my post orgamsic bliss I notice that Corrin is still going at it with undiminished vigor. Seems I have gotten a little ahead of him.

So I just relax, and focus on giving him a good squeeze or two, to help him along further.

[ Dexterous + Wild lover, easy to read, Muscular control 2 for a total step of 15: d12+2d6 = 17 ]

(His difficulty is a 7)
[Toughness (enduring lover): step 10: 2d8= 6]
(Corrin is now peaked)

Corrin releases a deep groan. His hips nearly barreling into your body with each motion. He seems to have started losing his control as he feels your body clamp down around him. Though he seems close, he shows no signed of stopping until he achieves his own release.

[Sexual Prowess: step 9: 1d8 & 1d6=2]
(Your Tougness to resist is a 5)

[Toughness step 6: 1d10=5]

Seems the first time in all its primal fury was too good and has left me a tad too spent, I simply can not work up the drive to have another go. Which makes it even more paramount to help Corrin finish soon as well.

At least I can fully focus on that task now.

[ Dexterous + Wild lover, easy to read, Muscular control 2 for a total step of 15: d12+2d6 = 14 ]

[Corin forgoes the toughness save]

Seeming to be spent for energy, the man releases a hard groan and drives his manhood as deep as he can into your body as he finds his awaited release. His cum rushing from him to rest inside your body. The man groans again appearing to be spent, and a little tired, from the activity. He slowly, almost agonizingly, removes his cock from your pussy and sits on a chair for a moment. "Well. That was rather fun." he said with a slight sound of breathinss to his voice, as he takes a moment to bring himself back to normal.

I stay in exactly the position he put me in on the table, recovering on my own when my love canal finally is vacated. For a few moments it feels as if something is missing, with the cool morning air replacing the hot throbbing manmeat.

Taking a few slow and deep breaths of my own I finally reply "Yup, a rather invigorating breakfast, that"

Corrin releases a chuckle, the sound inter mixed with breaths as he adjusts himself for a little while. "Yes indeed. One of the best breakfasts I have ever had." he says, slowly rising up from his seat and gathering up his pants once again. Once he seems to have his attire in order, he releases a little groan and strtches out his arms a bit. "Well. I will have to get to work soon." he said, nodding a bi at his own realization. "Goods will not just sell themselves unfortunately." he says with a little groaning laugh as he makes his way back to his room for a moment.

"Same here..." I finally muster my strength to push myself upright and off the table, only to turn and follow Corrin back into the bedroom to gather my clothing items.

As I start slipping into my pants again I add "I am sure Vidin will wonder where I've been. I better check him out first."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom