Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures in Barsaive

Status
Not open for further replies.
His grin remains. His hands continue to fondle and grope at your breasts, every few moments the groping becomes a little harder, a little more possessive. "Oh? Well perhaps I was off...Maybe this will be better?" He states almost casually, the question in his voice is almost a played up act. His hands slow down a bit, his fingers moving closer and closer towards your nipples, his digits tweaking the beautiful perky nubs. "Hmm...Or perhpas, maybe it is elsewhere..." He says before his right hand carefully trails further down your body, his finger carefully probing along the length of your folds as he did before. This time though, he doesn't hold back as much, and instead his fingers begin to tweak at your clit.

I given him a bemused smirk as I watch where his fingers trail, interrupted only by a brief gasp here and there, like when my nipple gets pinched the first time, or when his other finger first comes into contact with the sensitive area down between my legs.

"I doubt my breastmuscles extend all the way down there ... but there might be other side benefits."

Corrin laughs lightly, " You are quite right. However, I was thinking that it was possible that the tension was located elswhere." He said with that familiar grin. His hand continued to brush over the folds of your pussy. His fingers only stopping to casually pinch at your clitoris every now and again. His other hand was still nearly glued to your nipple, as it gently teased at the bud over and over again. His right hand stopped for a moment, only to let one of his fingers invade your depths for a moment before returning to what it was doing before. "Now, why don't you tell me what it is that you really want. I am more than happy to continue this little game but, something tells me you have some...Other ideas."

I throw my head back ingood natured laughter, leaning back slightly on my outstretched arms as I do so, my upper thighs spreading another few inches for easier access. Corrin had finally dared to get to the point, good.

After a few seconds I reestablish eye contact with him,and still smiling I reply "You got that one right. Should be quite obvious by now that I want you to fuck me."

Waiting for a reaction for a few seconds I slightly tilt my head to the left, before adding "Maybe it is time you got out your dick, the poor thing should feel quite constrained by now..."

Corrin releases a laugh himself, that grin growing wider by the second. "Ohmy dear it was obvious some time ago. I really just wanted to hear you say it." he states with a slight chuckle. After that Corrin wastes little time, his hands removing themselves from your body and untying his pants to grab at his member. He pulls out his manhood, a good eight and a half inches in length. More than obviously already aroused. "Now, what would you say to giving me a little massage hmm? It would only be fair now wouldn't it?" he says removing his pants completely from his body, though still clothed from the chest up.

I give a chuckle, shrug my shoulders and reach out to unceremoniously grab his dick. "I guess I can do that .."

My fingers begin to gently squeeze his shaft starting a slow waxing motion up and down its length while I lean slightly towards him and bring my second hand into the action as well, fingertips places on his flaring and sensitive head.

[sexual prowess roll (using dexterous+wild lover tricks): Step 12: 2d10=23]

"I could also suck you off for a bit if you are more into that"

(I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that he has the Easy to Read trick which gives you a +1 to your total when you roll to please him. So that would make your total a 24 which equates to a toughness difficulty of 16, which is super high.)
[Resistance Roll: Toughness Step (Enduring lover trick)= Step 10: 2D8= 19]
(He miraculously managed to get an explosion on the die and succeeded, which means he is still aroused.)

Corrin groans hard, his head leaning backwards as your hands trail along his shaft. For a moment he seems to want to give in to the feeling, his manhood pulsing a bit within your hands, but through a miracle he seems to hold on. "By the Passions... If your hands are this good I can't wait to feel what your womanhood can do..." he states through clenched teeth.

"I am sure that would be breathtaking my dear, but that might end things a bit too ubruptly. How about we move on to the main course hmm?" he states with a grin as he carefully removes your hands from his manhood. He carefully takes things into his own hands. His hands take your legs, pushing them forwards and out as he repositions himself. He pushes your legs forwards just a bit more to create a better angle, and with little warning, thrusts his manhood into your pussy. After he thrusts in he lets go of your legs, and assumes a much more careful, smooth approach as his cock invades your body.
[Prowess Roll (Smooth lover): Step 9= 1D6 & 1D8= 8]
(Crappy roll, this makes your toughness save difficulty a 10)

[Well, with a toughness of 6 getting a 10 is not that easy. I only managed a 3...]

I gasp out loudly as Corrin in a rather crude but in it's primal simplicity very enticing way rams into me with hardly any foreplay. Right to the point, the man, and since all the massaging and his fondling with my breasts has already made me nicely wet down there he also does not face any noteworthy obstacles on his way to hilt his meaty rod deep into my welcoming folds. Leaning on my outstretched arms I let my head drop back and look up at the ceiling, fully focussed on savoring that explosion of pleasure radiating out through me from where his thick shaft is grazing so delightfully along my inner walls.

Not to be outdone I go about reciprocating in kind, my trained vaginal muscles using the element of surprise to clamp down on him when he once again has buried himself fully into me.

[ Dexterous + Wild lover, easy to read, Muscular control 2 for a total step of 15: d12+2d6 = 17 ]

(Okay you are now peaked as per the rules, another failure will mean you reach climax. Now Corrin gets to make a toughness save against a very high Difficulty number...)
[Resistance: Toughness (Enduring Lover): Step 10: 2D8= 13]
(Corrin fails but by a surprisinglly low margin. Regardless he is now peaked and in the same boat you are.)

Corrin grunts hard. His eyes close, revealing the sheer force of pleasure and tension forming throughout his body. Regardless he continues thrusting his hips. The increase in motion seems not to be caused by some actual desired form of movement on Corrin's part, but rather tied to the tight and constricting confines of your inner walls. Your vaginal muscles obviously making the man all the more needy. His cock impatiently, and with whatever subconscious force he can muster, drives as deep as it can into your waiting body.

[Prowess Roll: Charisma (Smooth Lover): Step 9: 1D8&1D6= 16]
(this roll makes your toughness check a difficulty of 14 if we are still using the normal 10 base. Or it would be a 9 total if we are using the new base of 5. I leave that one up to you.)

[let's stick to the 10 base for this encounter]
[Toughness Step 6: 1d10 = 4. Not a big surprise here... :) ]

That does it. Although I try to stay upright my whole body shakes and my massive orbs hanging from my chest jiggle with every powerful thrust Corrin proceeds to drive into me. Maybe it is the long week of no sex that lies behind me, but I can't hold back any longer, nor do I actually want to.

My climax hits, and as my moaning culminates in a long drawn out wail, my eyes close and whole body tenses I once again clamp down fiercely on the meaty rod that brought me here.

[Prowess check, Step 15 again: d12+2d6 = 17]

[Resistance: Toughness (Smooth Lover): Step 10: 2D8= 8]

"By the Passions! So tight!" the human male nearly screams out as he continues to invade you, over and over again. His movements quickly become frantic, his dick still pumping in and out of your body. Meer moments later you feel him spasm above you, and without warning his own climax rushes through him. His seed springing from within him and into you.

He releases several long, almost exaggerated gasps as his body appears as if to cease all forms of movement. Finally after a second he withdraws from you and lays his back onto the bed. "Well my dear... That was certainly amazing." he says between more breaths, his body slowly beginning to calm down.

Once my climax dies down after some seemingly endless blissful seconds my arms give away and I flop back onto the bad, arms draped idly near my torso. I can still feel the warming glow that marks the aftermath of pleasant copulation, and wordlesslystare at the ceiling as I take a few deep breaths.

Until Corring lands near me.

"I guess I needed that one badly" I jest, unwilling to move just yet.

Corrin responds, fist with laughter, "You as well? It had been a rather long time for myself. Not to mention I was worried there for a moment, for I was sure that you might have me flopping around without being nearly able to bring you any pleasure." he said carefully, still getting a bit of his breath back. He remained limp on the bed, his body sprawled out on the surface of the mattress.

"As you've seen you worries were unfounded. You treated me just the way I needed it." My eyes begin to wander around the room.

"But before I make a mess of your bed with the little present you left inside me ..." My left hand goes in betweenmy thighs, fingers pressing my nether lips together so I would not spill Corrin's seed onto the clean sheets, and then I get up and approach the washbowl standing on the nearby cupboard. Once there I begin to clean my nether reagion.

Corrin nods, his attention still mostly attached to the ceiling as his body finally winds down fully. After a moment he sits up on the bed and releases a slight sigh, obviously growing a little tired. "You can do some amazing things with that womanhood of yours. Where did you learn that?" he asked, stile airing for you to come out of the washroom.

"You are welcome to stay here for the remainder of the evening. Though something tells me you would rather start on your way as soon as you can." his words seem to fluctuate in tone, moving from careful hopfulness to stoic understanding. The man gets up from the bed and walks towards the wardrobe, fetching a pair of pajamas and a wash rag to clean himself off with.

"Just a bit of practice" I call back to Corrrin. "And when you train a lot I think some control over your muscles comes naturally"

With that I step out of the small washing room back into the bedroom, my groin still glistening from the water but otherwise nice and claen. I eye the bed critically. It is queen sized, but then Corrin has a bit of body mass to himself. "I would not mind staying overnight, I am just not sure we wil both fit onto the bed. When we want to actually sleep, I mean."

Corrin looks between you, and the mattress that he is currently sitting on. He offers a small shrug of his shoulders. "I can move myself a bit more to the side, to give you more room. I also don't move very much, and tend to be a fairly stoic sleeper. But you may have a point. Honestly though I am not above minimizing my own comforts in this particular case." he said with a light chuckle. "And while we are on the subject... When would you like to sleep?" his question seems to burn on his lips for a moment.

"Sleep..."

I think for a moment, listening into my body, and the response is rather clear.

"Actually, it's getting late and it's been a rather long day with an exhausting end." I have to smile at that "so getting to sleep soon sounds like a good idea, be it here or back at the tavern."

Corrin chuckled a bit and nodded. "Certainly, I am feeling rather tired myself." He said with a smile, moving a little bit more on the bed to give you as much room as possible. Corrin adjusted the covers, and blankets. Shuffling to his side to twist one of the light stones hanging up near the bed.

"Fine" I smile as I settle down onto the vacated space. I usuallly were no nightgown, and now definitely is not the time to change that.

Rolling onto my side, coincidally facing away from Corrin, and pulling the cover over my nude form, I place my cheeek onto the pillow and try to drift off to sleep.

The remainder of the night, however short it was, passes by uneventfully. Corrin sleeping very much as he described, offering you a decent amount of bed to sleep on. The morning rears it head, daylight begins to pour into the room through the curtained window. You feel a slight twist in the mattress beneath you, but realize it is just Corrin moving to readjust himself a bit. Seemingly the only time he has ever done so.

That was one of the drawbacks of having been turned into an early riser by Ognars rather strict training regimen. The old man was right in his assessment that the early morning hours were a good time for some initial weapon practice. The only downside being that by now that was so deeply ingrained into me that I could not sleep longer even if an opportunity would present itself. No reason to start slcking, either.

So I get up and out of the bed, careful not to wake Corrin yet, and after a bit of stretching and flexing my muscles to dirve the last traces of tiredness away I reach for Grove Cutter and head for the living room.

The room at first might seem a bit too confined for exercising with such a large weapon, but Ognar had made it a point to also practice under less than ideal circumstances, and now is a good opportunity to repeat that lesson. Soundlessly the blade slides from the sheat, and soon, still otherwise naked, I start swinging the sword in practice patterns. Slower at first, and then picking up the pace once I am getting more confident.

The weapon itself seems to whistle through the air. As if the fine edge of the blade itself cuts through some invisible force as you cause it to dance across the space of the living room. The natural feel of the blade in your hands is almost uncanny, and yet seemingly odd in some way. It does not overly caution you in any way though as you continue the motions of your routine.

You hear a slight stirring coming from the bedroom, knowing then that Corrin is most likely finally awake. After several more moments he exits the room, fully dressed, and is shocked by your presence. "Oh. Well this is a surprise. Not a unpleasant one mind you, but a surprise none the less. I thought you would have been off as soon as you could."

My motions come to a halt, the large blade sinking to my side as I turn to face Corrin, and in the process giving him another nice show of a naked elf with a sword.

"You don't have much of a self esteem, do you?""

Corrin flinched for a moment. A tad dumbfounded by the question. After a quick moment of internal contemplation he offered a shrug as a form of response, "That may partially be true. Though I really asked mainly becuase I figured that you would need to be expediantly on your way to your next adventure. That is usually how traveling adventurers operate yes?" He asked as plainly as he could.

He waits there for a moment, a small smile across his face. Obviously he is not trying to be rude in any fashion. "I mean I would like you to stay for as long as you like." He said before finally moving towards the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom