Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"I'll meet you by the gates after school, right?" Koishi asked. "Otou-san wants me home right after school, he says he doesn't want me getting in trouble."

"Okay." Koishi reached the bottom step and hesitantly let go of his hand. "I'll see you then." She said, waving before heading to her next class.

The rest of the day was a blurr, Koishi sat in the back as always and spaced out, staring out the window, not really giving class much of her attention and ignoring the names and whispers that floated around the room.

Masashi frowned heavily as he listened to the others poke fun at him and make fun of him for being blind. He sniffled, tears streaming down his cheeks as he tried to fight them back. It wasn't fair.

Koishi started to bounce her foot. Something was bothering her, something felt off. She looked around the room, no, nothing here. She looked outside. Nope, not there either.

"Batty's crying~" They teased and poked him hard and shoved him, making him scowl, "Yamerou." He said firmly. "What are you gonna do, Orihara? Call your big bad bodyguard to save you?" "No. I'm gonna do this!" Masashi clicked his tongue face and punched the kid hard in the face, splitting his lip, "Don't ever call me batty again!" "Orihara Masashi! Principle! NOW!!" The teacher spat. Masashi growled and stormed out, clicking his tongue angrily

Izaya was working on his computer like usual, picking up the phone on the first ring without even looking away from the screen. "Ohayo." There was a pause and he glanced at Ayane who sat on the couch. "Masashi? He did? Hit another student you say?" He looked back at his screen. "The other student was sent to the hospital? And my son?" He clucked his tongue. "A shame really, alright, thank you for telling me." He said, hanging up the phone and going back to work as if nothing ever happened.

Ayane was by Izaya's side in a heartbeat, slapping him hard across the face, "Don't just go back to work like your son doesn't even matter, you bastard!"

Izaya grinned up at her and held his quickly reddening cheek. "Relax~ Masa-chan got in a small scuffle~ He apparently punched a kid in the face, he's fine though."

Izaya leaned back in his chair, smirking proudly and putting his hands behind his head. "Busted the kids lip open!" He called after her.

When Ayane reached Raira and went to the principle's office, Masashi kept his sightless gaze away from Ayane, "Hi, Kaa-san..." He muttered. Ayane scowled softly and sat down, discussing the situation with the principle.

Koishi tapped her pencil, staring at the clock and willing it to speed up, feeling something had gone wrong.

Masashi listened to everything; even the tone and pitch of the two voices. Ayane was livid and the principle tried to be calm to hide his quick growing annoyance he had for the family. Masashi crossed his arms tight and pulled out his phone, texting Izaya, "Kaa-san is really pissed off..."

"And you're the son of a sick man, you'll come to terms with it sooner or later." He responded.

Back
Top Bottom