Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Wanna go hang at my house then? Otou-san won't be home til later so we don't have to listen to his grumbling, and plus, I got the lock off the roof door." She grinned back.

Koishi led Masashi down the street, a soft smile on her lips. "Okaa-san's working overtime so she doesn't come home much, but that's fine, just means I can smoke in my room and Otou-san won't really know."

"Crafty." He said, "But I would know...I can smell it on you...and oddly enough, it mixes nicely with your own natural scent...its actually kinda alluring..."

"Yeah." Koishi said, fishing her keys from her bag as they headed towards the stairs. "We're at the steps, so be careful." She warned.

Koishi waved her hand and led him to the door, opening it and stepping aside to let Masashi in. "So what do you wanna do?"

Koishi took his hand, not really caring and heading to the far window. "We just have to go out a window and up some stairs." She said, pushing the window open and crawling out.

"Of course." Masashi clicked his tongue and stepped out of the window, grabbing the railing of the stairs and pulled himself up, perfectly balanced, as he climbed up to the roof, tongue clicking every time his foot was on stable ground

Koishi took his hand again and led him over I the far side that overlooked the city, sitting down and patting the spot next to her. "The breeze is nice today."

Back
Top Bottom