Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"I think suspension would honestly be the best answer, Ms. Mika." The principal said. "He always seems to be causing trouble."

"A week would be preferred." The principal said, crossing his arms and leaning back in the chair.

"A WEEK!?" Masashi yelled. Ayane covered Masashi's mouth, "Three days." She said sternly, dark aura radiating off her. Masashi shuddered, remembering the dark feeling well; he would feel it whenever Ayane was really mad at Izaya

The man shifted uneasily in his chair. "The minimum would be five days, but Ms. Mika, I would highly suggest a week." He said.

The man shifted nervously in his chair. "Alright." His voice was tight. "Four days." He said, pulling out some paper work to be filled out.

The principal didn't say anything, he only continued to fill out the paper before placing it in front of Ayane. "Please sign here." He said.

The man glanced at Masashi, making a face. "No, that's all, but please, release your son from school grounds now."

Ayane nodded and took Masashi's hand. When they left the principle's office, Masashi struggled, "I have to be there with Koko after school today! I promised!" "Masa, you aren't allowed on school grounds for four days..." "I promised, Kaa-san!!" Masashi hissed. He ripped his arm free and ran off, clicking his tongue. Ayane frowned, not stopping him. He promised, after all.

Koishi stood at the gates, shifting her weight from foot to foot as she stood lazily off to the side , bag over her shoulder.

When Koishi spotted him, she smiled and started to head towards him. "Masa, over here!" She called.

Masashi moved to the sound of her voice and clicked his tongue, stopping when he reached her, "Gomen...I was at the principle's office with Kaa-san..."

Back
Top Bottom