Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Izaya's eyes glinted with something unreadable and he pulled Ayane into his lap, nuzzling her cheek. "That's hurtful, Hime-sama~"

"Hai hai~" He said, then smirked ever- so slightly. "Well...~ I can't really do that if you're using me as a throne, Hime-sama~" He teased.

"Hai~" Izaya stood and headed for the door, waving to her before heading out, closing the door behind him and heading out to the train station.

A man working on the street, in a bunny costume advertising some store was slacking off, talking to his buddies. "Yeah, that dumb broad, Hime-whats-her-face really pisses me off." He grumbled. "I don't get why everyone's so obsessed with her, she's like a toad!" The others laughed. "Yeah, I think she needs to put a bag over her head..!"

((.-.))

(:)'3))

"I really think she deserved what she got, I mean, when you walk around in clothes like that, it's just asking for it." One of the guys said. "Man, her face is ugly, but I do have to admit her body is killer." The guy in the bunny suit said, laughing. "The guy who got away with fuckin' her is one lucky bastard."

((It killed me to write that~))

The man in the bunny suit stumbled back as he watched his friends be pummeled, turning and running as fast as he could, trying to get as far from this psycho as he could, rounding a corner and bumping into someone before continuing to run; it just so happened that that someone was Izaya, turning the corner at the same time the man was, blinking in surprise as he watched the terrified man run away, but from what he had no idea.

Izaya turned to face Shizuo and blinked, watching as the blonde came barreling down the street towards him. "Oh, Shizu-chan~!"

"I'm not sure I really do understand, Shizu-chan..~ But I'd be delighted to be informed~" Izaya purred.

Back
Top Bottom