Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Makise stood in the hallway in her towel, shuffling her feet as goosebumps ran up her arms, making her shiver and rub them again, using a corner of her towel to dry off her shoulders and arms so she wouldn't be as cold. "Thank you, Shizuo."

"Thanks." Makise took the clothes and headed back into the bathroom, closing the door and getting changed into the clothes. They were a little baggy, but not by too much; after picking up the bathroom, she headed back out into the living room in search of Shizuo.

Shizuo was on the couch smoking, not really caring for much of anything

"Ne~ Kitsune~ wanna play a game with me~?" Ayane called, shuffling a deck of cards

Izaya looked up from his specialized chess board, blinking and eyeing the deck of cards in her hands. "A game?" He asked. "What kind of game?"

Izaya thought for a moment, then gave a small shrug, moving aside his chess board, motioned for Ayane to take a seat. "What game?"

Izaya picked up his cards, looking up at Ayane through half lidded eyes, a small grin on his lips. "Your move~"

Izaya clicked his tongue, picking up a card and setting one down. "One six~" He said, and he was telling the truth.

A dark smirk crawled across Ayane's face, "Oh, really~? You think so~?" She asked, slowly flipping over the card to reveal that it was, in fact, a seven

Izaya clicked his tongue again and shook his head, picking up the cards. "Oh my, it seems you've be one quite skilled at deciving me, Hime-sama~"

Izaya grinned, giving a small shrug. "I haven't played this game in a long time~" He said as he rearranged his cards.

Back
Top Bottom