Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Probably at her place. We were drinking and I took her home. Maybe that's why she's ignoring you; she's suffering from intense hang-over. Now, leave me alone." He growled out

Makise laid down on the bed beside Shizuo, frowning. "Izaya?" She asked. Izaya's grin twisted into a dark smirk and he set his phone aside. "Kawaii~!"

Makise rolled her eyes and moved over to him. "Speaking of which, you probably need your milk, and breakfast; what do you want?"

"Hai." Makise got up and walked out of the room once more, retrieving her shirt and panties and putting them back on, and making breakfast, setting a bottle of milk on the table.

After Makise fixed up breakfast, she set the food on the table and poked her head into the bathroom. "Hey, can I use your shower?" She asked. "Breakfast is on the table."

Makise nodded and headed to the bathroom, jumping into the shower after stripping her clothes off and turning the water on full blast.

Makise washed up, running her fingers through her tangled hair and leaning against the wall in the shower, staring down at the water that went down the drain. Memories of last night flooding back as she zoned out, cheeks becoming red at some of her actions.

Makise turned off the shower, wringing out her hair and wrapping herself in a towel before opening the door and heading to the doorway of the kitchen. "Hey... Um, about last night, I-" She flushed, not really sure where she was going with this.

Makise scratched her neck. "I... I guess..." She let out a small sigh. "I'm trying to ask if I crossed any boundaries." She said. "I was really drunk... But... All the things I said I felt towards you were true."

"I don't have any clothes to wear." Makise murmured, rubbing her arm. "I could just wash my clothes and wear a towel, I don't mind."

Back
Top Bottom