Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Well when you're done, will you so kindly join me in the bedroom?" She asked with a slightly joking tone, standing and leaving, heading into the bedroom and crawling under the covers.

((M'wife!))

Makise was laying on her side, looking over as Shizuo entered the room, flashing a smile at him. "So nice of you to join me, Shizuo~"

(:)3))

Makise wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head against his shoulder. "You don't seem all that tired, Shizuo..~" She teased.

((Not possibur cuz I missed you more~))

"Hai, hai.." Makise closed her eyes. "Daisuki desu..." She murmured, fatigue hitting her hard.

((Izaya's gonna be a gentlemanly dick~))

((Hehehe..... Hehehehehehehehehe~))

In the morning, Makise's phone was going off like crazy from the living room where Shizuo's and her clothes lay. Makise was snuggled close to Shizuo, arm over his stomach and her head on his chest, not being woken by her phone.

Shizuo, however, was wide awake and very annoyed. But he didn't really want to move from his place. He sighed and continued to lay there, having a good feeling about who was trying to get a hold of his new girlfriend

After a few minutes of Makise's phone going off, it finally went silent, then Shizuo's phone went off, an unknown number flashing on the screen.

Shizuo's phone went silent before it buzzed once more. It was a text message from the same unknown number. Makise made a soft noise and rolled away from Shizuo, her back to him as she continued to sleep in.

Makise's eyes opened slowly and she looked over at Shizuo, flashing a tired smile. "Hey...~" She greeted with a yawn.

Makise blinked and sat up, brushing her hair back out of her face and looking towards the doorway. She got out if bed and headed to the living room, fishing her phone out of her pant pockets and flipping it open, scowling at the amount of missed calls that flashed up on her screen. She let out an annoyed sigh and set her phone on silent, sending a text on how she'd call him later before returning to the bedroom. "Sorry about that." She said, moving back over to the bed.

As soon as Makise sat down, Shizuo's phone went off again. Makise, having this been the first time she had heard either of the phones go off, wasn't really bothered by it.

"Morning Shizu-chan~" A famiar voice greeted on the other end, Makise dead quiet. "Have you seen Maki-chan? I can't find her, but she says she'll call me later~"

Back
Top Bottom