Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Makise pressed her lips against Shizuo's again, kissing him again and laying back on the couch and pulling him fully on top of her.

((I love you~))

Makise squirmed under him and her hand slipped down to his neck, moving her hand to tangle in his hair and pull him closer, her other arm looping around his neck and resting there. She let him deepen the kiss, parting her lips for him.

Makise whimpered softly, moving her hands lower and tugging at his vest, her hands playing with the buttons until they where all undone.

Makise unbuttoned her shirt and broke the kiss, slipping it off quickly before cupping both sides of Shizuo's face and bringing him back for an urgent kiss.

Makise was down to nothing but panties, kissing Shizuo deeply before breaking the kiss to breathe, arms still looped around his neck. She moved to kiss his neck, leaving small bites and love marks along his neck. She nudged him back so they were sitting up so she could pull off the last of her clothing, moving close to Shizuo and pressing her lips to his once more.

Makise pulled away, lips brushing his as she trailed her hand down his abdomen to his manhood, stroking him teasingly.

Makise made a small amused noise, slowly crawling on top of Shizuo and kissing his collar bone, readying herself for him before slowly lowering herself onto his length, groaning softly.

Makise bit her lip and with a soft moan, she started to move her hips forward in a rocking motion, not noticing that Shizuo was gripping her hips a little to tight, she just kept moving, riding on top of Shizuo moving at a slow pace at first.

Makise smirked softly, nipping the side of his neck. "Just tell me what you want, Shizuo." She purred into his ear.

"I want you to go fucking faster instead of being slow." He growled, digging his fingers into her hips, "Or I'll have no choice but to force you."

Makise let out a small noise, blushing softly and pressing her chest against his. "I think I might need some convincing...~" She said, licking the shell of his ear.

Makise moaned softly and moved with him, face flushed as she rocked her hips with Shizuo's guidance, sucking and biting his neck.

Makise moaned again and continued to move quickly, feeling a sensation building in her load abdomen. "Sh-Shizuo..." She moaned his name, cheeks flushed. "I want you to dominate me...~"

Back
Top Bottom