Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Izaya made a noise. "Have anything specific in mind~?" He asked, setting two cards down. "Two aces."

Izaya grinned defeatedly and set his cards down. "Now, what do I have to wear again..?" He asked, hating to lose, but finding Ayane's victorious grin just too cute.

Izaya looked a bit concerned. "Well I certainly wouldn't know where to get one, and plus, I have to run errands..." He said, looking at her with puppy eyes to try and slither his way out of the deal, which probably wasn't the best idea.

Ayane giggled, "Well, it just so happens that I went out and bought you one...~!" Ayane pulled the bagged costume out from under her couch cushion, "It'll fit you so snug, I guarantee~"

Izaya cursed mentally, letting out a sigh and taking the costume. "Hai, hai, I'll wear it." He said, standing up to go over to the bathroom and change.

Izaya took the costume out of the bag and sighed softly before pulling off his shirt and pants, then worming his way into the bunny outfit. As promised it was quite snug, and it even came with a hood with bunny ears. Pulling up the hood, he exited the bathroom and moved back to sit across from Ayane, trying to act casual.

Izaya ran a hand- no, make that a paw- over one of his bunny ears. "Oh~? Well thank you~" He purred, crossing his legs.

"I have to go out and get a few pieces of informations, nothing big, I might have to go to 'bukuro though~"

"Oh Hime-sama, I always knew I was never good enough for you..!" Izaya said, pulling the pink fuzzy hood over his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom