Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Makise rolled her eyes, a small smile playing on her lips. "So does that mean I can call you Shizu-chan now?"

"Haha, don't get your panties in a bunch, I'll stick with Shizuo for now, unless you have something else in mind?"

"Alrighty Taichou, I'll see you at eight...!" Makise closed her phone and got up, going to take a shower and start getting ready.

After getting out of the shower and getting ready which took about two and a half hours. She texted Shizuo to let him know she was on her way before heading out. It was about a half hour walk, but she made it on time. She knocked on the door and fixed her hair, letting out a shakey breath as she waited for Shizuo to open the door.

Makise gave a crooked smirk. "As promised, Taichou." She said, stepping aside. "Ready to go?" She asked.

Makise shrugged. "I think the name fits you, plus, you kinda act like a captain." She smirked amusedly.

Makise laughed. "What makes you think that I wanna get in your pants?" She asked as they walked down the stairs to the street below.

Makise put her hands in her pockets. "That's very rude, Shizuo, are you trying to imply something about me?" She asked in a joking manor.

Makise glanced at Shizuo from the corner of her eye. "Why do you bring that up, are you implying you want something~?" She teased.

Makise smirked back. "Wouldn't you like to find out?" She said, opening the door to the bar and heading inside.

Makise looked back at him in surprise, but ordered a bottle of vodka, paying the man and getting two shot glasses, taking them over to a booth, motioning for Shizuo to take a seat. She poured vodka into the two glasses. "Why don't we find out by playing a game?" She smirked.

"The questions are simple yes or no questions. We answer by taking the shots, if it's a yes, one shot, if it's a no you have to drink two- sound simple enough?" She asked with a grin.

Back
Top Bottom