Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"You know, I've never seen any one man make Maki-chan cry like that, you must have a special way with women, Shizu-chan~" He held up a hand and put it to his lips. "I'm going to tell you a little secret~ Maki-chan loves you, Shizu-chan...~" He said, then turned and started to walk in the other direction back towards the hospital. "Ja ne~!"

After a few more days in the hospital, Makise was finally released and she headed home alone, frowning softly as she unlocked the door and closed it behind her, going to her room and laying down on the bed and letting out a weak sigh. "I fucked up again." She muttered sadly.

Makise had been texting Ayane for the past hour, and she wasn't sounding all puppies and sunshine. "So how are you and Izaya.....?"

"I was so horribly mean to Shizuo... I said things I shouldn't have ever said and I didn't even mean them... I was just mad..."

"I know, but I still feel horrible for doing it.... Do you think he's calmed down by now?"

Makise made a noise and slowly got up. "Okay, I'll go see if I can find him." She replied before heading off to find said bottle blonde.

Back
Top Bottom