Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Makise tried Shizuo's apartment first, jogging up the steps and knocking on the door, fiddling with her jacket nervously.

Makise didn't even have the chance to open her mouth, so instead she knocked again. "Shizuo...! Please...! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean any of the things that I said and I don't even know why I said them..! You're a really great friend and I don't want to lose that...!" She bowed deeply at the waist, blushing faintly. "Please forgive me, Shizuo, I'm so, so sorry...!"

Makise nodded, still bent over in a bowing position. "I know, I'm so sorry Shizuo...! I really am! If there is anything I can do to make it up to you, I'll do it, whatever it is...!"

Makise slowly stood up, nodding quickly and heading inside to make Shizuo lunch. "What do you want...?"

"H-Hai..." She called back as she preheated the oven and started to make the batter for the cupcakes.

Makise put the first batch of chocolate cupcakes into the oven and started on the vanilla ones as she waited.

After Makise had finished baking the first batch she pulled them out and placed the vanilla cupcakes in the oven, starting on making the frosting from scratch before she frosted the chocolate cupcakes and headed out to deliver them to Shizuo. "Here you go." She said.

"Yeah...!" Makise said and moved back to the kitchen, grabbing a milk from the fridge and heading back out to Shizuo, holding out his milk for him. "Here you go."

"Really...?" She asked, looking embarrassed. "Izaya always said my baking tasted like charcoal." She said, scratching the side of her head.

Makise nodded, making a face. "Don't we all know.." She said as she made another batch of cupcakes- strawberry this time -for Shizuo.

After Makise had pulled the vanilla cupcakes from the oven, she put the strawberry ones in and popped her head out of the kitchen. "Are you sure...? I did make them for you.."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you were." Makise said and took a cupcake and sitting down on the couch, taking a bite and making a soft noise.

Makise finished off her cupcake, looking down at her lap as she sat stiffly, waiting for the timer to go off, still feeling guilty for bringing Kasuka into the fight.

Back
Top Bottom