Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Makise sighed softly and nodded. "Do you want another towel?" She called, closing the door then following after him.

Makise nodded. "Thank you for letting me crash at your place for a while, Shizuo." She said softly.

Makise nodded. "I'll do my best to get out of your hair ASAP." She said, holding her hand up in a pledge.

"Don't even worry about it. I don't even give a damn. Hardly home anyway; always out working with Tom." Shizuo told her, "It's basically your place til you get permanent residence..."

Makise nodded, then looked to her stuff. "Could you help me with my things?" She asked sheepishly.

Makise followed Shizuo with two duffel bags full of clothes, locking up before she trotted after Shizuo.

When they arrived, Makise followed Shizuo inside. "You sure you don't want me to crash on the couch- I honestly don't mind."

Makise nodded slowly and set a bag down, rubbing the back of her neck. "Okay, I'll take the bed." She said.

"Um, you can just put them somewhere where they aren't in your way. I don't wanna set all my junk up in your house." She said.

Makise followed him into the bedroom, moving over to the bed and slowly sitting down. "I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me, Shizuo."

"That's more than most have done for me." Makise said and flashed him a small smile. "I'm very grateful."

Makise nodded. "Alright." She stood and made a face. "Um, I don't know what you do for lunch, but would you like for me to... Make something...?"

Back
Top Bottom