Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Makise picked up her phone and blinked, opening the phone and putting it to her ear. "Moshi-Moshi."

Makise stopped folding her clothes and blinked. "Good and bad news? What's up?" She asked, going to get water.

Makise blushed heavily and nearly dropped the phone. "Oh... U-Um... Is Shizuo alright with this..?"

Izaya faked sorrow, putting his hand on his chest over his heart and frowning at Ayane. "I am so sorry." Makise said genuinely.

Ayane shot Izaya a look and raised her hand, "Hang on, Maki." She put the phone to her chest to muffle her voice, "Izaya, I didn't say you could do anything while I was on the phone. Sit there and be good or I will smack the troll out of your being." She hissed softly

"Hai, Mika-sama~" Izaya winked and returned to his chair; Makise blinked. "Was that Izaya?" She asked, standing up and starting to pack again, since she was moving anyway.

"Well if you ever need emotional support or maybe sedatives, give me a call, I know how Izaya can be." She said.

Ayane laughed softly, "Thanks, Maki...anyway, Shizuo should be there soon to help you with your things. He's decided that you get his bed and he's claimed the couch. There's no point in arguing cuz he did the same with me..."

Makise blushed more. "O-Okay... Could, um, Shizuo come help me move some things then...?" She asked awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'm sure he won't mind when he gets there. Might as well, right?" Ayane said with a dismissive shrug, running her fingers through Shigure's fur

"When he gets here? He's already on his way?" Makise asked, moving over to the window and peering out.

"Yeah, he told me he left about five minutes ago." She said, "Mm...maybe another batch of Yellow Scarves are trying to beat his face in..."

Makise frowned softly and nodded. "Okay, should I go head out and check on him?" She asked.

"Oh... Okay." Makise sounded a bit worried. "I'll get a towel for him then." She said and headed to the bathroom.

Makise gasped. "Okay he's here, call you later bye!" She hung up and quickly ran to Shizuo. "Are you hurt...?!"

"Shizuo, that blood has to be more than from just a broken nose!" She said as she tossed it to him. "Come inside. Do you need anything...?"

Back
Top Bottom