Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Izaya rubbed his cheek, looking to Ayane. "Not in public, Mika-sama~" He purred. "Later though~"

Izaya winked and looked down at his phone, then frowned. "Maki-chan can't stay with me, forgive me, Mika-sama for I have failed you...!"

Her hand pulled back and she slapped so hard, her hand stung. "Damn right, you've failed me!" She snapped, "I will not permit her to leave Ikebukuro, Izaya!"

"Why doesn't she just stay with Shizu-chan? He has a couch she can crash on for a while." Izaya said as he rubbed his cheek, looking at her innocently.

Izaya held up a hand, smirk widening. "What if you were to stay with me~? I would respect your boundaries and you would get the guest room." He said.

"Well, considering that he's been making sure another incident like my apartment doesn't happen again, I don't mind listening to what he tells me to do...!" She growled

"And who's to say that Shizu-chan himself wasn't involved?" Izaya said. "You're far to trusting, Mika-sama."

Ayane's eyes turned cold and she smacked him with such force, he fell out of his chair. She glared at the people who stared before glaring down at Izaya

Izaya slowly picked himself off the ground and sat back in his chair, grin having been smacked from his face. "How cruel...~" He said. "I was merely covering all of the options."

"I was only saying. Now, what are we going to do with Maki-chan?" Izaya smoothly changed the subject. "She's leaving tomorrow if she doesn't have a place to stay."

Izaya perked and grinned. "Don't worry, Mika-sama, I'll be the best host I could possibly be~" He said. "Do you wanna tell Shizu-chan or should I~?"

"I'll do it." She said, raising her hand. She dialed Shizuo's number and put her phone to her ear, "Shizuo? Yeah...um...don't get mad. I'm gonna stay with Izaya so Maki can stay with you in Ikebuku-" "WHAT!?!" Shizuo yelled over the phone, making her yank it away from her ear

Izaya grinned widely and chuckled softly, but remained seated in his chair, listening intently.

Ayane raised her hand to Izaya, threatening to slap him, "Shizuo, it's only until I can get Maki her own place." "I don't give a FUCK!!!" Shizuo yelled from the other end

Makise was packing her things, already having her computer in a box as well as a few more electronics, shoving her clothes into her suitcase.

Back
Top Bottom